Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. (2838 Views)

Vacancy In A Consulting Firm / Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! / Job Opening At Nigerian Prisons Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by Goodnews: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2006
Hi Guys, just joined this forum on Sunday and must confess that you guys are wonderful. I decided it good necessary I contribute my quota as well. Anyone with a 2.1 from a University who is interested in working with a consulting firm can send his/her CV to me, I shall be glad to forward it to the appropriate person.
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by stark(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2006
Hello Goodnews, i hold 2.1 and also a masters degree and wish to express my interest in working in a consulting firm as you requested. can u pls give me your email address so that i can forward my cv as u wished. thanks.
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by honeyworld: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2006
hi goodnews,

Must one have a 2:1 to work with a consulting firm.well,i graduated with a second class lower division from the university of lagos.i studied sociology.i have also completed my nysc.i have administrative and customer service expereince.
i'll really appreciate it if you can help me out .i'm pretty sure i can fit in to the job position .pls,kindly help.
i'm male and 26 yrs old.what's your email addy?i wanna email my cv to you.have a great day.pls reply .cheers.

best regards,

lasisi olanrewaju rasheed.
TEL---08023195908
EMAIL-----lanrelasisi@yahoo.com
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by kilombo: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2006
this is interesting but your identity as in email address is not known.
u will greatly help others by including this and a little of the requirement needed
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by bams: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2006
hello Goodnews,i finished with a 2.1 in management and accounting?what is your email addy so i can forward my c.v?
cheers
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by JoelOkama: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2006
hi Mr. Goodnews, i appreciate ur kind gestures and i wish to indicate my interest for a job in a consulting firm because i meet the qualification/ criteria u mentioned but i need ur email address so that i can forward my CV to U. chears, Joel Okama.
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by Goodnews: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2006
Sorry guys, I my email address is charles_ogun@yahoo.com. Will be expecting your mail. As per 2.2 this particular consulting firm accepts only 2.1 but I will find out about any that accepts a 2.2 and get back to you.
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by ishmael(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2006
So HND holders cannot apply to ur consulting firm? You people are the cause of our problems in Nigeria. Bye Bye!!
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by mtzion: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2006
Any job posting for OND IT students, I,m from yabatech
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by dremoney(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2006
Mr Goodnews,
im very sure u know 2:1 or 2;2 is not a true test of ones ability, schools Bleep us up at times, like in my own case,,im sure to blast and stand any 2:1 or first class in any xams but my school system gave me 2:2 instead of my original 2:1, so bros,,try me abeg and c, im also good in system and network engineering but my favourite is networking coz its more professional, my e-mail(abakinola@yahoo.com), my cv is also attached for your understanding.
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by richolly(m): 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2006
Goodnews,

Thanx but dont you think it will be better to state the name of the consulting firm? Infact most of them believe in transparency. you have to drop your CV with them and they'll invite you for a test. Most consulting firms dont use BEHIND THE DOOR stuffs

Awaiting your reply
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by dremoney(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2006
rich olly,
dont u think ua a bit blunt wit goodnews?d guy;s only trying to help us out here, abeg learn to appciate things,
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by Tdaves(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2006
Thanks Goodnews, U guy just have to learn to diff btw help and responsibility, Thanks once more goodnews, Ignore those ppl saying rubish.
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by richolly(m): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2006
it is those who think they know too much that definitely do not know anything at all. learn not to do things out of desperation or else that desperation will kill you.

not all that glitters is gold.

Goodnews, no offence. i was only advising those boys.
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by BLUEWISE: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2006
mr goodnews your consulting firm got no name? people who post job vacanies in here also include the company name.
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by sly4yall(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2006
SO PEOPLE WEY GET 2.2 GO DIE ABI?
ABI MAKE WE GO ROB??
MAKE WE HEAR WORD BO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOLE SOYINKA GET 2.1?
OR JAY-JAY OKOCHA
OR KANU NWANKWO

BUT I KNOW MY WORTH,WITH MY TINY 2.2
wink
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by sly4yall(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2006
by the way,my E-mail addy is sly4yall@yahoo.com
just in case u want to consider me
my number is 08035062509
thanks
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by bamsamy(f): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2006
IM BAMIGBADE SAMSON I HAVE 2.2IN CHE MISTRYFROM UNILORINCONTACT ME THRU 08029135741 OR bamsamy@yahoo>com
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by Ladapo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2006
Hey people, I am more than impressed at your sessions, I only pray that God will meet each and everyone at the point of his needs.

Please allow me contribute by letting you know that (this is just an observation)Virgin Nigeria now hardly advertise jobs unlike b4, could this be due to the fact that they now have a board of Directors,headed by oHEIWEREI or so if this is so,Then something should be done abt. it
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by alankacee(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2006
This is my first time in this site,'men, am really impressed.You guys should keep up the good work!!!.I am a young chartered accountant and an accounting graduate with 2'2 from University of Lagos,Akoka.

Copy of my cv is attached.you can reach through alankacee@yahoo.com

Thanks guys.

Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by manpee: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hello ppl nice work u are doing here. well i have lower creadit in computer science in laspotech. pls my ppl i need job very fast pls...
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by manpee: 2:50pm On May 04, 2012
manpee: Hello ppl nice work u are doing here. well i have lower creadit in computer science in laspotech. pls my ppl i need job very fast pls...

get ur international passport at low price and for one week. call chuks on 08029068985
Re: Job Opening In A Consulting Firm. by tuniski: 10:26am On May 05, 2012
@Glowithdan abegi that is just a PONZI scheme jare! You invite people to rip them of 1500 and said its simple just invite people eh? Abegi go get a life !!!! Nigeria needs youth with innovation not this wuruwuru, mago mago way of trying to make money from unsuspecting populace, this pyramid thing wont work not even for you!

(1) (Reply)

Current Job Vacancy At Chevron Oil And Gas Limited. / Pls Who Also Got This Message From Nkataa Online Grocery Store / Oil And Gas Recruitment At Saipem Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.