Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,364 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Who Has Read "The Tomorrow File" By Lawrence Sanders? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Has Read "The Tomorrow File" By Lawrence Sanders? (764 Views)

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? / PLZZ Who Has Read Chimamanda Adichie's Americanah!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Read "The Tomorrow File" By Lawrence Sanders? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Tomorrow_File.html?id=qg9I-eBdx-IC
_
Read this book when I was in JS1. Think I was 10 then. Very intersting book with very awesome characters. Love the Nick/Paul scenes. Lol.
I recommend this book to...well...everybody.
In the pre-dystopian universe of the book, money is called love, sex is called using, old people are called obsos, there are killer stamps, and tonnes of sex, both het and gay. You'll love it! It's one of the first >200 pages novel I read.

(1) (Reply)

Fears Of The Night / Hussle Of A P Town Boy / Letter To My 2013 Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.