Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? (17215 Views)

IF God Would Ask You To Make One Wish,what Would U Wish For? / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Ask You To Make A Wish, What Would You Ask For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Super1759: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
Afta going tru people's wishes *smh* some people need to go back to nursery school.
Well for me all I want is to have his holyspirit in me forever
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Odinaka00: Ť☺ reduce †ђξ price of dat which is unmentionable in nairaland
You r on point ma brother. Abeg hw can I join d Garri brotherhood the FREEDOM FIGTHERS
Pls MOD u can hide this post o
Oh thank GOD am in.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by item1: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
Heavenly father grant me the ability to live happily in a peaceful world full of groove, with no problems for ever and ever.

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by newacca: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
I wish the world is bound in TRUE love.

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Heaven, long and healthy happy life, grow old with my hubby, successful career, riches, a happy beautiful family, and more beauty. grin grin grin grin grin

Now thats one sentence so the Lord will take it as one. grin grin
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
3 words are repugnant to me. Wishes, luck, miracle. I just dont wanna associate myself with them. If wishes were Private Jets,even beggers wil ride. I dont believe in mere wishes. It's like a man who wont wake up from dreamland where he had a billion dollars and became the most powerful in the world.

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Exponental(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
Wisdom.
Wisdom to acquire.
Wisdom in all ramifications.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by mmmustapha(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Paradise
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by harlos: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Iyonu olorun is the meaning if my name and thats what I will ask for.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by zaachi: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
A Million Dollars only
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by SaintChukz(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
The only fervent wish i'd ask God for would be the Grace to always love him and to show love to others with that same zeal. If this be granted i think the rest will just fall into place...!
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
Simple; Dear God, let me find your divine favour in anything I do in life

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by blackchief(m): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Easy "GOD remove the DEVIL out of the world Equation" let us see how HELL,Greed,Corruption,killing, rigging etc will work.

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by deluckiest(m): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
My wish is to grant me eternal life in his presence.

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by shamama: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
Let God grant me home(heaven)
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by tunapawizzy: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
Sam Milla: My wish would be to

'Leave me on this Earth Forever'

I dont want to go to Heaven or Hell when i die. I prefer it here.
I dont want to die anyway.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Leoejiofor(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
he should favour me with a good JOB

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Chimacks(f): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Childbirth with no pains!

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by tunapawizzy: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
to reverse existence of man back to pre- serpent temptation in d garden of eden

3 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by ayotoyin(f): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Waoh! God should grant me the grace to be in His Presence always
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by tunapawizzy: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Alternate the pains and pleasure of childbirth and male ejaculationnn
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by tunapawizzy: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
rokiatu: Heaven, long and healthy happy life, grow old with my hubby, successful career, riches, a happy beautiful family, and more beauty. grin grin grin grin grin

Now thats one sentence so the Lord will take it as one. grin grin
Human beings......give them one foot, they will take 10miles
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
smileyMy wish will b...God plis make naija d best country in the whole world,so dat d poor nd d oppressed wil live happily ever after.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by seunfly: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
My only wish is to get into God's kingdom by all means necessary.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by GentleNaaz(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
my wish x simple n straight forward; dear God, gv me supernatural power dat comensurates wt urs

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by seunfly: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
tunapawizzy: Alternate the pains and pleasure of childbirth and male ejaculationnn
wooooow!!! You are wicked OoooooO!!!
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by lond07: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ooh God, please grant me Wisdom just the way you granted and dealt with wise King Solomon
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by tunapawizzy: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
seunfly: wooooow!!! You are wicked OoooooO!!!
at least we will have a rape-free society
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Temismith(f): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
A well paid and less time consuming job,favour,mercy,gud health and heaven @ last.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Bibol(f): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
Too many hidden posts, it takes the fun away from this thread.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by seunfly: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
tunapawizzy: Alternate the pains and pleasure of childbirth and male ejaculationnn
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by abasifo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
to make heaven an take as many dat wish to be dey along wth me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recommend A Church For This Nairalander / 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria / Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.