Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

US Visa: By Invitation Or What Document. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Visa: By Invitation Or What Document. (962 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Denied Visa, By U.s. Envoy / How I Can Get South Africa Visa By Myself / How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Visa: By Invitation Or What Document. by femijck(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2012
Fellow nairalanders...there is this american lady that we've been dating for more than 2yrs now and she luv me so much that many time she wil cry wen talking to me and she really want me to get married to her.. but i insisted on graduating frm d university nxt year april b4 i can move than to d U.S or start any family wit her...because she said she can't live in another country...nw that my graduatn is close i plan to start d processing but she doesn't knw how to go about my documents or else i give her directives....please nairalander what kind of document do u think wil be so easy to get d visa frm d US embassy here and what did u guys think about sending me an invitation..how does it work..
U GUYS ARE SO AMAZING.THX
Re: US Visa: By Invitation Or What Document. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2012
femijck: Fellow nairalanders...there is this american lady that we've been dating for more than 2yrs now and she luv me so much that many time she wil cry wen talking to me and she really want me to get married to her.. but i insisted on graduating frm d university nxt year april b4 i can move than to d U.S or start any family wit her...because she said she can't live in another country...nw that my graduatn is close i plan to start d processing but she doesn't knw how to go about my documents or else i give her directives....please nairalander what kind of document do u think wil be so easy to get d visa frm d US embassy here and what did u guys think about sending me an invitation..how does it work..
U GUYS ARE SO AMAZING.THX

Graduating from where?
Re: US Visa: By Invitation Or What Document. by Maxymilliano(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2012
No document will make it easier to obtain visa, the success or otherwise of your application depends on you. Your chance of a B1/B2 visa is very slim considering the fact that you're still a student who may depend on somebody else for sponsorship.

Your best bet is to tell your friend to come down to Nigeria and go to a wedding registry instead of her crying over the phone.

The consular officers are already aware that with a Tourist/Business visa, you may likely not want to return back and that's why you either wait till you finish your study, get a good job and establish a strong ties to your home country before applying or tell your friend to come around to solemnize her relationship with you.
Re: US Visa: By Invitation Or What Document. by Horpy4: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
Maxymilliano: No document will make it easier to obtain visa, the success or otherwise of your application depends on you. Your chance of a B1/B2 visa is very slim considering the fact that you're still a student who may depend on somebody else for sponsorship.

Your best bet is to tell your friend to come down to Nigeria and go to a wedding registry instead of her crying over the phone.

The consular officers are already aware that with a Tourist/Business visa, you may likely not want to return back and that's why you either wait till you finish your study, get a good job and establish a strong ties to your home country before applying or tell your friend to come around to solemnize her relationship with you.
Re: US Visa: By Invitation Or What Document. by femijck(m): 6:06am On Sep 02, 2012
[quote author=Horpy4][/quote]ok thanks so much bt i didn't even intend going as a studnt ..it's after i finish my first degree here few mnths to dis time...but how easy wit it be for ger to get d nija visa she's in maryland and can i send her any document to make it easier for her...
Re: US Visa: By Invitation Or What Document. by Maxymilliano(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2012
She don't need any document from you apart from your contact details. Her passport and also the requisite fund to prosecute the trip to Nigeria is all she need, she will apply for a Tourist visa, which is synonymous with our own idea of visiting visa, she''ll only use your details as her contact here.
Re: US Visa: By Invitation Or What Document. by femijck(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
Maxymilliano: She don't need any document from you apart from your contact details. Her passport and also the requisite fund to prosecute the trip to Nigeria is all she need, she will apply for a Tourist visa, which is synonymous with our own idea of visiting visa, she''ll only use your details as her contact here.
thanks so dat y i said u guys ar so amazing...thx to nairaland seun kudos

(1) (Reply)

Germany / How Long Does It Take To Go Through The Baggage Claim Of MMIA? / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.