Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,042 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship (6342 Views)

Poll: WHO WON THIS BATTLE?

SHARN06: 100% (5 votes)
AFROCYNIC: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) / Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open / Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2008
AFROCYNIC VS SHARN06

this is the long awaited rap battle between the best spitting female emcees in nairaland
AFROCYNIC representing ''star wars scores to settle'' and
SHARN06 representing ''nairaland battle rap world cup 2007 finals''

lets see who the undisputed heavyweight female champion is in a round of 3 verses. kick it.

foreign observers can drop comments on who their favourite is .
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2008
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2008
Afrocynic show em what you got
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by AfroCynic: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2008
LOl @ this BJ fool tryna start some shyt. The female you mentioned is probably your gay ass in drag.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by mailmalc(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2008
waitin ? ? ? ? ? sharn06 drop ur 16's and wait for afro's response. i'm itchin to vote for the best.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2008
@afrocynic
you are calling sharn06 a gay ass drag ? this battle will be very sweet
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Wordsmith(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2008
No dammit, she's calling YOU a gay ass drag queen
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by AfroCynic: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2008
LOl @ Wordsmith, thank you. Perhaps you can be on hand to translate to the fool more often.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2008
@wordsmith
stay on ur lane son.
u know exactly what am capable of doing. i purposely ignore you cos i dont wanna got thru shit wit u again cos i already squashed ur beef. but dont forget i am still the same old rude motherfcuker. stay on ur lane and act like i dont exist. just face ur posts and dont step on ma tail at all.

a word is enuff for the wise. stay on your lane .

@afrcoynic
you can employ 1million omodos .
sharn06 is coming to disgrace you. you just wait for her to bust cos i know your a chicken that wont bust first.
i actually want to find out if you have the right to call alexpissu and mailmalc wack or below average.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by AfroCynic: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2008
The fact that you're so keen to set off this battle with this 'female' leads me to believe that she exists only in your imagination.

But, if the reverse is the case, tell her to post her verse and let's rumble, dude, you oughta know by now, 'I ain't neva scared'
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Wordsmith(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2008
Lol, look at this bolaji clown. . .dude, maybe you should take your own advice and stay on your lane and quit jumping up and down, blowing hot air, talking shit and adding mouth to wetin no concern you.

Thinking that starting controversy or stirring up bullshit would gain you popularity and mc status. . .lol, u so wrong, it just makes you up to be an empty individual.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by SugaLips(f): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2008
I kinda agree with Afro, why is a guy tryna start a battle between two girls. I'm not judging but it's kinda gay, dude. undecided
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Wordsmith(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2008
rof lmao
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by AfroCynic: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2008
LOl @ the fact that someone has already voted but there is no battle, BJ, come on, take off that wig, commot the dress, the game's up.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Wordsmith(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2008
Gawd, i'm still laffing. . . cheesy cheesy

Bolaji, you go girl cheesy tongue
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2008
@wordsmith
thanks boy. just remain in ur lane. i wont say more than that.

@afrocynic
no beef gurl, am just gettin creative. sharn06 is on her way. just chatted with her .so be calm or u wanna go first since u aint '''scared''''
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by SugaLips(f): 2:24am On Jan 07, 2008
Bolaji, what are you going to gain if they battle cuz I can't see why you want this bad except for the story that you are sharn06 in disguise.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by chiogo(f): 3:11am On Jan 07, 2008
nah, he ain't sharn06, i know sharon, i remember when she registered on nairaland. I think that d dude got a crush on her or smthin' so he'd stoop low to do anythin' and act like they're tight but d chick don't even like him. he's just makin' a fool of himself. If she gave a hoot, she'd have replied long time ago. he's just a kiss-backside. sharon is only 16, dude, get a life!!
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by SugaLips(f): 3:13am On Jan 07, 2008
Damn, he's so pathetic.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2008
@chiogo stupida and suga-lips
no comments.
chiogo . shes only 16 but she spits better than ur 38 years old lame ass
for ur information. am looking for d number one nairaland rap queen. and this two got game.
u aint tight cos u not.
so u just keep sucking up to menike the pooping professor. u may as well keep suckin his poop. because u don't belong in the top 10 and your just jealous because u werent chosen . jealous head.
get ur stupida ass to nairaland radio . 38years old mama jama

@suga-lips
how fat are your bitter lips. and this lesbo finks am sharn06. everyone finks am somebody else. clowns
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by mailmalc(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2008
ahhh . . . bolaji sorry but i think it is very obvious 'u need a real job' and quit this ur 'nairaland fantasies' grin
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by SugaLips(f): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2008
@bolaji, don't be tryna fucking remix Mims line "You ain't cause you're not" into "you ain't tight cause you're not". That probably how you come up with yo "flows" that don't make fucking sense. Secondly wtf is this?
bolajibaok:

how fat are your bitter lips. and this lesbo finks am sharn06. everyone finks am somebody else. clowns

Why the Zap are you tell NL about yo mother, huh? What the Zap has she done to deserve this? Was it her fault she dropped you as a baby and and watched you become lanky instead of feeding you?

Please don't Zap with me cause I ain't playing witchu.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2008
@SUGA-FAT LIPS
how can u be begging me not to Bleep with you?
fat lips lesbo daughter of a motherfcuking biatchy. i didnt invite any of yall here ,i only invited the delirious sharn and afrocynic the bionic. so get out of here if u dont want to be publicly disgraced.

@mailmalc
u fink its fantasy?. eeeono i call it entertainment.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by eldee(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2008
Err. . .bolaji, i'm not sure but i don't think you need to get invited before replying to topics on nairaland. did u ever ask seun why it is called 'public forum'?
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by SugaLips(f): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2008
eldee, you need to explain it further because apparently his mum was too busy fucking all the guys in his village to take him to school.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2008
@SUGA-LIPS
u mean ur fat-lips mama is a sweet biatch? she was suga-sweet when i tasted her. kiss
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by SugaLips(f): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2008
Yo mum bleeped you too? I can imagine how traumatized you musta been seeing that hairy smelly shit yo mamma calls her pussy.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2008
@SUGA-LIPS
THIS GURL IS EVEN MORE CRAZY THAN I AM. I THOT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by SugaLips(f): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2008
Don't pussy out now, I was just beginning to have my fun
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2008
@suga-lips
am coming right back at u. am very busy now . just hold on
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by SugaLips(f): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2008
You better come hard.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by chiogo(f): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2008
bolajibaok:

@chiogo stupida and suga-lips
no comments.
chiogo . shes only 16 but she spits better than your 38 years old lame backside
for your information. am looking for d number one nairaland rap queen. and this two got game.
u aint tight because u not.
so u just keep sucking up to menike the pooping professor. u may as well keep suckin his poop. because u don't belong in the top 10 and your just jealous because u werent chosen . jealous head.
get your stupida backside to nairaland radio . 38years old mama jama
LOL Ok, you're right. I'm so jealous embarassed

Stupidity get level sha. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rap Battle Reform / Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) / Another Modenine Diss. Ghetto P Big Baby (3rd Modezero Diss Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.