Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? (5465 Views)

Starting An Electronic Payments Company / Tips On Starting A Small Scale Supermarket / Starting An Advertising Agency In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by kamikaze(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2008
I want to start an energy drink company, not the production but the branding. I need information on production companies i can discuss with and the sort. Any information will be highly appreciated.
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by naijacutee(f): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2008
Why energy drinks in particular?
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by babasin(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2008
tin can bottling is not profitable in nigeria.
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by onaf: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2008
Tin can drink may not be profitabl now.But there is plan even by most of the fooods and beverage company to do away to bottling line.Do not say i told you.

And for the business of beverage, i am present working in a manufacturing company where we produce fruit juice.Of course we as company have energy drink to market which is produced from australia.I will like to do some consulting business for you about the beverage business.Remember that dis business.So if ave interest we can discuss better.Contact me thru: david_onabajo@yahoo.com or 08023306703 david
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by joshjosh(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2008
amazing. i think seun should be charging you guys for all these money business. good luck my brother. there is no mountain you cannot climb. just ask Christ to lead you and do tell us the brand when you go into production. i like it when good things happen for my people.

congrats
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by tboy1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2008
Make sure its fairly priced
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by hbrednic: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2008
@KAMIKAZE
do you have the logistics for marketing?
i am currently in talks with a company to bring in concentrated juice,
for branding and bottling in naija in naija.
drop ur mail add so that we can talk.

@onaf
i will be sending you a mail.might be of great help.
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by davidif: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2008
Don't they have gatorade and powerade in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by kamikaze(m): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2008
Hey guys, thanks for the comments.Thing is, the concept i have is very original and the marketing strategy in "tight". But i could still use loads of help as you can never be too knowledgeable so i'm willing to discuss with anyone with valuable information. Call me on 08032524202. Thanks.
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by kamikaze(m): 5:41am On Jan 07, 2008
David boy, bring it on grin, thanks Joshjosh, i'll keep you posted
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by kelvin(m): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2008
Definitely, special levy should be imposed on business posts grin
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by kamikaze(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2008
I'm not a fan of freebies, so i will appreciate good information and negotiate terms with anyone that can add value to my enterprise
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by tosinbobo1: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2008
Kamikaze@

Need any help in Logistics, Distribution or forecasting your product , Will love to help. Been working for Tesco's UK (Supply Chain) for 6years and will love share my experience to develop your business. My conatact address tosinbobo@yahoo.com (07732802299). will surely get back to you.

Onaf@

Will get in touch with u when i get to nigeria
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by kamikaze(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2008
hbrednic@, was hopin to hear from you. my email's tega5000@yahoo.com
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by onaf: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2008
hbrednic, i am still waiting for you mail.

KAMIKEZE, i saw your mail. Hence i am waiting for any proposal you .
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by wolfberryu: 6:47am On Jan 21, 2008
You can get valuable information concerning wholesale beverage distribution and production at

http://bevdist..com/

Wholesale Beverage Distributor of Alcohol, Soft Drink, and Energy Drinks

He helped me get started and saved a lot of time.

WolfberryU
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by kamikaze(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2008
Wolfberryu mighty thanks, its really going to save me loads of time. Thanks again and cheers!
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by fokusy: 2:36am On May 15, 2009
Guys

I'm working with a company that is developing an energy drink for the West African market. We are contemplating whether to develop a new flavor for the drink or stick with the regular red bull taste.

Any ideas is welcome from my fellow nairalanders.

what kind of flavor do you prefer in your energy drink i.e fruity, citrus or do you prefer to stick with the red bull taste

please keep the ideas flowing

thanks

fokusy
Re: Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? by Ajasnoop: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
Alomo + Roots + Zobo = Mega energy

(1) (Reply)

I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. / What The Limit A Zenith Bank Student Account Can Hold / How Do Credit Cards Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.