Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK (1114 Views)

Reasons We Female Atheist Don't Come Out / Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by MacDaddy01: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
LMAO grin grin
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by ijawkid(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2012
Please can some1 tell me wat d video says??

Can't open it...:-(..

Mad-daddy can u do that for me??.....:-)
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by MacDaddy01: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2012
ijawkid: Please can some1 tell me wat d video says??

Can't open it...:-(..

Mad-daddy can u do that for me??.....:-)

"dont play God with your earnings. Tithe the 10% so that the 90% will not be cursed. Tithe so that your marriage doesnt get stoned. Tithe so that your children's future doesnt get stoned"
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2012
Sad....
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by ijawkid(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2012
MacDaddy01:

"dont play God with your earnings. Tithe the 10% so that the 90% will not be cursed. Tithe so that your marriage doesnt get stoned. Tithe so that your children's future doesnt get stoned"

Hehehehehehehe.......

Then after the tithing instead of d tithers blessings to start manifesting it is d pastor or G.O that gets a bombadier challenger.......

Funny!!!!!....
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by Goshen360(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2012
@ topic and everyone,

Qui est ce faux docteur? Dîme, (pré-et le droit) a été clairement SUPPRIME. Allez vous asseoir et étudier votre Bible.....Hebrews 7:1-End
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2012
Goshen360: @ topic and everyone,

Qui est ce faux docteur? Dîme, (pré-et le droit) a été clairement SUPPRIME. Allez vous asseoir et étudier votre Bible.....Hebrews 7:1-End

U sure say na for everybody, Monsieur?
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by Goshen360(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2012
^^^
[size=15pt]Oui!.....Qui est ce faux docteur? Dîme, (pré-droit et de la loi) a été clairement SUPPRIME. Allez vous asseoir et étudier votre Bible ..... Hébreux 7:1 à fin[/size]
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2012
you don dey madt?
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by plappville(f): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Jeremiah 23:16 This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

Let them Be Christ like not forcing anyone to give to God, it is a free will thing. If the gospel was like this in the early church time
I bet, Christianity wouldn't have succeeded. The Apostles of Christ did not presurise people on giving, they were more to gain/win sould for God's coming kingdom. I pity Christians who do not study thier bible after thier church sermons.
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by plappville(f): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
[size=15pt]Oui!.....Qui est ce faux docteur? Dîme, (pré-droit et de la loi) a été clairement SUPPRIME. Allez vous asseoir et étudier votre Bible ..... Hébreux 7:1 à fin[/size]

Le problème, c'est parce que, chrétiens d'aujourd'hui sont trop paresseux pour étudier la Bible, je trouve ça domage !!!!
Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by Goshen360(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
plappville:

Le problème, c'est parce que, chrétiens d'aujourd'hui sont trop paresseux pour étudier la Bible, je trouve ça domage !!!!

Thank you my sister. It is given unto us to know the truth of the kingdom we are now translated into.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK by CrazyMan(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2012
That preacher ought to be stopped...cos its obvious that he's preaching is pure scam. How would you say christianity is all about the money?

How would he say you're under a course if you don't pay your tithe?

How dare he make a mockery of christianity?

The most annoying thing is magnitude of members in his church...look at the thousands being scamed daily by this one man...why are people lazy, why can't they fall back to the scriptures in times like this?

So sad!

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? / 2nd Heaven / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 11th July, 2013 Change Your Level By Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.