Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) (2983 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bingbagbo(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2012
ORDER!!, ORDER!!!, ORDER!!!!

HON members, i welcome you to our very first sittings of this parliament house.
Do well to represent your constituency.There are only hundred seats available so the earlier you enter the better.
our mission is to forge towards the way forward of this beautiful section of ours, so we could as well command the traffic other sections such as politics, religion and romance command, .
This is a serious thread and not a joke, so i will urge every honourable to comport himself and observe all protocol in this parliament house.
the main objectives are;
1.To improve our skills in jokes creation.
2.To eliminate copy and paste
3.To move this section to the front page
4.To make this section number 1
5.To promote peace and sanity in this section, thank you.
well, as i said, there are only hundred seats available, so hurry and be a parliamentarian here.
Come, introduce yourself, your name, constituency, political party(PROJAN, NJPC) etc.
these will be your identity numbers, as per the thime you enter : JSPH1, JSPH2, JSPH3, JSPH4, JSPH5, JSPH6,. . . .JSPH100.
As the speaker of this parliament house, i am authomatically JSPH1.
Get sworn in today and together lets jaw-jaw, argue, debate, and move this section to higher heights. .. .thank you.

yours sincerely

DR BIN GBAGBO

PROJAN PRESIDENT, SPEAKER OF JOKES SECTION PARLIAMENT HOUSE!!!!! embarassed
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Akinolore(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2012
I am sen. akinolore from DPPM political party, representing boys hostel constituency.
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2012
For the first time, your topic actually made sense!!. I am, Hon. Valiantvaliant, JSPH3, Representing S.J.T/SERIAL JOKERZ TEAM/, leader House committee fighting Valiantly against Copy and Paste.

1 Like

Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bashydemy(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2012
I am Honorable Bashy_demy JSPN political party and member of the first republic parliament of NAIRALAND & leader House committee on bad jokes. JSPH4
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by oderemo(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2012
loosers.
Njpc ROCKS AND.rules the house any tym.
dishonourablebincrapgbo, get lost.u have been known to lower the bar of reasonable arguments/jokes for centuries.
i guess that ganja has cleared frm your blurry eyes.
now where was i?
next jare.
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bingbagbo(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2012
ode remo: loosers.
dishonourablebincrapgbo, get lost.u have been known to lower the bar of reasonable arguments/jokes for centuries.
now where was i?
next jare.

ode, you see its time we all come together and support this section okay?
i want everyone to contribute his quota to together forge ahead. this thread is for peace and unity.
1 love cheesy
ode remo: loosers.
now where was i?
next jare.

ode, you see its time we all come together and support this section okay?
i want everyone to contribute his quota to together forge ahead. this thread is for peace and unity.
1 love
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bright007(f): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
Where is d joke?
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Acidosis(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
bright007: Where is d joke?

Open your boxer short, you'll find the joke inside grin grin

Hummh. . . .ORDER! ! ! ! !

I am Honourable Acidosis from IJWP (Intelligent Joke Writers Party)
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
*Enters into the house and pushes ode remo away* abeg clear make i see road pass jare!.. Erm...erm i'm honorable pretiEbonyB-). JSPH5 member of the parliament, representing the constituency of love' peace and unity in nairaland-jokes section
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bunmioguns(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
*Enter d house with agbada flanked by his PA, vicky and Secretary, Booqee ...clears throat*....eeem, hon collegue, i am hon bunmioguns from Projan party..... I am d one responsible for the treatment of all d lunatics we av in dis house...example...ebamma
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
Honourable members my name is hurpehyehmey from laugh with me counstituency representing CUR party (crack ur ribs)
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by larride(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
This is Hon. Larride JSHPS7 from ANJA (All nairaland Jokers Party) I represent my fellow party members.
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bingbagbo(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2012
larride: This is Hon. Larride JSHPS7 from ANJA (All nairaland Jokers Party) I represent my fellow party members.

what is your party symbol? undecided
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eeeem! Good day my hon. collegue! I AM Hon.Dr.Engr. Mr Mogul.o AKA Ozopuru ini ego 1 of Nigeria. The CEO/Owner of MOGUL & SONS WEST AFRICAN.LTD. And the President/Chairman of WITJ (where is the joke) Political party, The sponsor/Supporter of NCMA (Nairaland critics members Association). That's me! JSHP10...... I greet you all ones again.

*looking @ bunmioguns and bin gbagbo*
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bunmioguns(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
MOGUL.O:
Eeeem! Good day my hon. collegue! I AM Hon.Dr.Engr. Mr Mogul.o AKA Ozopuru ini ego 1 of Nigeria. The CEO/Owner of MOGUL & SONS WEST AFRICAN.LTD. And the President/Chairman of WITJ (where is the joke) Political party, The sponsor/Supporter of NCMA (Nairaland critics members Association). That's me! JSHP10...... I greet you all ones again.

*looking @ bunmioguns and bin gbagbo*

Will you stop eyeing us!!!!1. .. . abeg, we no dey on top ur gayy level embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by JojoArmani(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hon colleague gud evening all

Order!! Hon. Bumni.
I am Hon. Jojo Armani, Jsph11 representing all public toilet gowers. Chairman committee on public toilet matters.
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Ajibel(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
*sniffs* *sniffs* *sniffs* *sniffs* *sniffs* *sniffs* *sniffs*

where is the mace

i dont give a damn...i criticise ya jokes, ya senses, ya iq's and ya personalities....thats what makes the section move ahead...u dont need to compare the section with others...the section should be left as it is...its full of mad people headed by me, its full of bush pigs reared and headed by bin bagbo and also some crazzy dumb dry fellas headed by lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bunmioguns(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
Jojo Armani: Hon colleague gud evening all

Order!! Hon. Bumni.
I am Hon. Jojo Armani, Jsph11 representing all public toilet gowers. Chairman committee on public toilet matters.

hon. Jojo armani, yesterday, i heard dt hon mogulo shit for inside boxer yesterday before getting to d toilet nd dis news had circulated thruout the media.... Pls hw true is dis report....d other hon wld like to hear frm u
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bingbagbo(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
bunmioguns:

hon. Jojo armani, yesterday, i heard dt hon mogulo shit for inside boxer yesterday before getting to d toilet nd dis news had circulated thruout the media.... Pls hw true is dis report....d other hon wld like to hear frm u

i also heard that rumour oo!. is that true? embarassed
bunmioguns:

i also heard that rumour oo!. is that true?
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by JojoArmani(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
bunmioguns:

i also heard that rumour oo!. is that true?
[quote author=bin gbagbo]

Yes is true. Despite all my effort to stop de rumour from spreading yet it does. But i believed de news spead cos of de way de poo was smelling. I didnt even know wat he ate.

i applied all de air fresher in toilet yet. De Guy really spoiled market for me. I had to apply external cleaners.

Order! Order!! Order!!!

pls Hon colleagues please warm him to abour messing up de toilet again.
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
This is a complete, an absolute, a total, an unconditional and a supreme deformation of character/personality! Menh! I need to call my lawyer right now.

*dailin a number with anger*

You people will rust in jail...* pointing at bunmioguns, jojo armani and bin*
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bunmioguns(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
HON. JOJO, i think its high time we suspend Hon. Mogulo from the house for the main time. .. because his condition seems to be deteriorating everyday . .

If you want Hon. Mogulo to be suspended from the house say.......... HI

If you dont want say ....... Nay
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bingbagbo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
hi embarassed
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bunmioguns(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
hi
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Homar(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
Nay
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bunmioguns(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Homar: Nay

BUSH PIG embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Homar(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
Walks majestically into the senate house and speaks with authourity . I am honourable homarJsph12 i am the vice president of the ruling party of (NJPC) . Am here representing HOBG (haters of bin gbabo) and am here to move the motion which is he must be impeached along with his partner in crime (honourable bumi) . All in favour of this say dustbin .
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Homar(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
bunmioguns:

local dog
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Ajibel(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
wouf wouf wouf
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by bingbagbo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ajibel: wouf wouf wouf

and who allowed this mad dog into the senate?? angry
Ajibel: wouf wouf wouf
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
Honorable VICKY reporting for duty smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool
Re: Jokes Section Parliament House (senate) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
bunmioguns:

Hey! YOu don't deserve to be here...

This is a direct INSULT! And such languages are not meant to be used here..

My fellow Hon. Is there any reason, i mean any good reason why this man should not be pushed out of this meeting. I mean...this place is not a motor park for God sake.

*Looking @ bunmi & bin with antagonism*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Up To You!" / What's That Thing You Can Never Use Your Money To Buy? / PHOTO Of THE WEEK: Meet The Girl With The Most Face Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.