Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State (40701 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Another Baby Born With A Rosary In Ogun State / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by rman: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
These stories coming out of Nigeria are becoming ridiculous.

And for those claiming anti Christ and end times, why is God sending all the anti christs to Nigeria? All the babies and other ridiculous signs pointing to the end times seems to come from Nigerian Muslims and sometimes Christians alone.

is Nigeria the only country tending towards end times or have religion completely brainwashed us more in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by unanghope: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
I wish this baby will grow up and become d president of nigeria so that d price of garri will reduce.. Seun abeg! Na just wish i dey wish myself oh.. No take am personal ohhh! vex

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by SlyIg(f): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
ebamma: wetin we no go see for this country,at first it was a baby born with koran,now its a baby born with bible,small time e go be baby born with olive oil.which time will we see a baby born with garri

Guy,you no go kill me with laughter abeg. Im still wondering if you leave on Nairaland. Make pikin come born with garri price so that you can afford it,abi? No make them ban me from here o abeg.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by IYANGBALI: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
ebamma: wetin we no go see for this country,at first it was a baby born with koran,now its a baby born with bible,small time e go be baby born with olive oil.which time will we see a baby born with garri
Very soon we go see the one born with gallon on kerosine and pepper for her hands

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by CLIQBOY(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Just watching but dos anti-islam peepz una own don too much
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Imyourex(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
tongue tongue
omowolewa: Herod's rod turned to snake! Magic noni now(try another method)
tongue
omowolewa: Herod's rod turned to snake! Magic noni now(try another method)
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by toskerry: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
i no go lie,i ll soon born pikin wey go wrap lawani accross d head.bunch of fools
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Willzkid(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
mmmustapha: almighty Allah has many ways of showing dat he is d only creature of the world

Hmmmm, na u talk am o
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
mmmustapha: almighty Allah has many ways of showing dat he is d only creature of d world n heavy including everytin dat is on them, its left for you to accept Islam or hell fire will be ur destination,Whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth
declare the Praises and Glory of Allah: to Him belongs
dominion, and to Him belongs praise: and He has
power over all things,
It is He Who has created you; and of you are some
that are Unbelievers, and some that are Believers:
and Allah sees well all that ye do,He has created the heavens and the earth in just
proportions, and has given you shape, and made
your shapes beautiful: and to Him is the final Goal.
if this story will make me accept islam then I must be a f00l!

4 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by saintneo(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
The biggest crap I have ever read. I think someone is trying to play the Yorubas.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by koruji(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hehehehehehehehehe. . . Wonderful insight!!!

damola1: Was the rosary made in Heaven?.. China?.. Usa or where?

Both the quran and the rosary were not soaked in blood, yet came from the womb(?)

Stop inserting objects into the hands of babies, and then proclaiming lies people.

Ignorance is a blissful disease, and there is nothing ignorant people would not do to propagate it.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by anishe(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

2:1 Alif, Lam, Meem.

2:2 This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah -

2:3 Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them,

2:4 And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith].

2:5 Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful.

2:6 Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

2:7 Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.
Suratul Baqara Quran Chapter 2 Verses 1-7

12 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
[quote]he Matron of the Maternity Home, Mrs. Sarah Olurotimi Oloyede, a traditional birth attendant, confirmed that she took the delivery of the somewhat strange child.

Oloyede’s words: “I heard a sound of something dropping into the bed pan before the placenta came out.

“It sounded as if it was an iron or something with weight that dropped on it and when I checked it closely, I saw a rosary covered with thick blood.”

Mrs Oloyede said that when she took the rosary by the ‘tail’ to examine it properly, all the clotted blood on it fell off, leaving the shinning rosary.

Oloyede said the boy held on to the rosary and did not allow anyone to remove it from him despite the fact that he was yet to open his eyes.[quote]

Ok,lets assume this is true.
..How did she notice the child held onto the rosary when her attention waz only drawn to the rosary when it fell into a pan.
Traditional birth attendant? Why is that this kinda incidence dnt occur in 'proper' hospital.

Let them keep deceiving themselves. Next fin another group will plot and deliver bible or mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by yeye4live(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
D next we wil hear s a baby was born wit a mosque

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Imyourex(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
anishe: بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

2:1 Alif, Lam, Meem.

2:2 This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah -

2:3 Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them,

2:4 And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith].

2:5 Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful.

2:6 Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

2:7 Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.
Suratul Baqara Quran Chapter 2 Verses 1-7
Abeg make I hia word.

5 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Hearme(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
frank3.16:
Perhaps d mom swallowed the rosery a few days b4 putting to bed kiss
THAT WILL NOT CROSS THE PLACENTA YOU CAN BELIEVE THE UTERUS ASPECT BY THE CMD
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Imyourex(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
yeye4live: D next we wil hear s a baby was born wit a mosque

Lol! U wan kill d mama
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by invectives(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
next child will be born with a mini KAABA...or ehmmmmmm mini RPG.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nastyclown: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
hbrednic: the next baby will be coming out with a mosque on his head,
everybody shout halla akuba grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Yahoo1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
mmmustapha: almighty Allah has many ways of showing dat he is d only creature of d world n heavy including everytin dat is on them, its left for you to accept Islam or hell fire will be ur destination Whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth
declare the Praises and Glory of Allah: to Him belongs
dominion, and to Him belongs praise: and He has
power over all things,
It is He Who has created you; and of you are some
that are Unbelievers, and some that are Believers:
and Allah sees well all that ye do,He has created the heavens and the earth in just
proportions, and has given you shape, and made
your shapes beautiful: and to Him is the final Goal.
on the coloured part;;Story,accept islam or Accept GOD? Am sure u were there when the baby was born,or maybe you were the one that gave the baby the rosary

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by oladayo042: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
When will this end in Nigeria? How come it is only in Nigeria that babies are born with some "religious" materials?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by kinguwem: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
Recently, we are reading a lot of cock and bull stories in the the newspapers. Most of our journalists are lazy. They don't investigate stories before reporting. All normal matured babies are born with a grasp reflex which enable them to grab an object put in their palms.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Chanchit: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
All i need is jst the opportunity to be the baby's manager..
Pay 50k and use the tesuba to pray..

Cos the money realized from the sales of cd and calender frm the last fraud of the quran baby too much, the gullible people will have to buy more cd and calender now... Miracle baby#winks#
Let me say this before i forget #ALlwamdulilah...#

3 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by trent9002(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by obalolaunited(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
Naija! Naija! Naija! I talk am Chei naija I hail thee coffee wey I dey drink wan comot for my nose grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.