Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage (6700 Views)

Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
@assland, yeah i have the pics of the house, exterior anyway...could not go into the building as i was not permitted to....also i dont understand why u want me to post it here is the house far sale...maybe you can send me ur email add so i can forward them to you as this does not concern the ogombo salah promo thing.
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by ASHLAND(m): 1:40am On Sep 23, 2012
tonyflez: @assland, yeah i have the pics of the house, exterior anyway...could not go into the building as i was not permitted to....also i dont understand why u want me to post it here is the house far sale...maybe you can send me ur email add so i can forward them to you as this does not concern the ogombo salah promo thing.
NO IT'S NOT FOR SALE. I WAS TRYING TO MAKE THE JOB EASIER FOR YOU. I HAVE SENT MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. THANKS.
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2012
sent to ur personal email
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 1:06am On Oct 02, 2012
transaction complete....with mrs isi E..... still on the ogombo salah promo
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by megastu(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
@Lawyer, tony and all.

I totally agree with poster. I have a land near the place that pics were taken. Infact my land show there. Land there is not 2million oh. It is between 6-10m per plot. I have direct 2 plots for 8.5m each, for sale.
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
its less than two weeks to the salah celebration.....this is the time to call for deals....if you want a land in ogombo now...peak period...call me
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
call now this is the right time to buy...Bleep
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by Junapril(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2012
To all nairalanders;I agree totally with @tonyflez, this is a good time to buy land as so many of the sellers don't ever want to break the trend of killing rams and having enough cash to celebrate the festival but I believe as much as we want to invest fast in (distressed) sales we have to be fast in securing the land by putting structures on it also, even if it is as little as fencing the entire land, that serves as a deterrent to any intruder. We can get this done as fast as possible for a considerable rate. Pls feel free to contact us in helping you make a FINAL security over your land and we will provide you with all construction related services varying from Architectural Designs,structural designs, building and Engineering enhancement. Pls feel free to contact us on 08029522058 or junaprilsolutions@gmail.com. Pls find attached the picture of a project we are currently handling in Ogombo and another picture of the interiors of one of our finished project at Ajah area also.

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by daddysuki(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
18 bungalows of three Bedroom all ensuite with kitchen that has a seperate store and all have their own compounds within the estate.it is on Ogeni street right behind Golden Park Estate. All for sale, also are 6 plots of Land behind Debirus School for sale, contact me on 08052278190
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by adedara123(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Another specific thing u need 2 know about this ogombo town is that you can easily process your gov‘s consent,i have a handled the processing of consent for one of nairalander and the processing was smooth.To get your gov‘s consent please call 08022960248.
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by topsy23: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2013
For Electrical Design And Installation that meet IEE standard and Maintenance:
-Preparation of bill of Engineering Evaluation and Measurement also known as BOQ
-Conduit system of wiring
-Surface Wiring
-Trunking system of wiring
-Change-over panel
-Electrical panel
-Isolators
-Cables
Electrical wiring accessories e.g switches and sockets of any type etc

PLUMBING
-Water closet, wash hand basin, Installation of tanks, Water treatment plant, borehole

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Email; atope23@live.co.uk
Pin: 26D896E6
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by lawali: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
tonyflez: call now this is the right time to buy...Bleep
Tonyflez, any offer from Ogombo this yr? Locations and price ranges. Thanks.
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
the salah festival is arround the corner....call me for available properties
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by code1: 3:44am On Sep 01, 2013
Premier Fortune Properties Ltd,

LAND AND HOUSES FOR SALE:

A PLOT OF LAND AT LANRE IGANDO, 3.5 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: C OF O, SURVEY UNDER PROCESSING.
A PLOT OF LAND AT JIMOH AKOWONJO WITH A ROLL OF SHOPS ON IT, 10 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: REGISTERED CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT
A PLOT OF LAND AT MUFTAU ADEYEMI ALONG ORELOPE EGBEDA, TITLE: C OF O
A PLOT OF LAND AT ABESAN, 4 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY
HALF PLOT OF LAND AT IGANDO 2.5 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY

HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.
A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO
OFFICE ADRESS EGBEDA
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2013
several properties available....start calling now
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
So many properties available now
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 2:06am On Sep 18, 2013
New properties available...call for pics to be sent to you
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
take advantage now
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
The omoniles are ready to sell now o
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2013
Still on it
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2013
Loosing seriously
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2013
Salah festival loading...call now
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2013
Be reminded
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2013
Start calling
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 5:50am On Sep 30, 2013
Take advantage
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2013
Less than 2 weeks to the Walsh festival
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Count down
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2013
It's less than two weeks
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by hbrednic: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2013
tonyflez,wuts d last price 4 a dry land in ogombo ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Know About Real Estate Financing / List Of Estates In Ajah Lagos / Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.