Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? (17812 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by ujchief(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
italo:

I don't want to tell. At least not now. If you're so curious, ask Myjoe. He seems to me to be the only one among you that knows the identity of God's one true church.
its only Catholic church that 'claims' peter was their first pope, so Myjoe inteligently knew wat church u're refering to. However, u're claims doesnt hav a biblical prove, u guys make a claim b'cos Jesus told peter to 'feed His flock, and that upon him (peter) wil He build His church'. Christ never mentioned the catholic church, and i'v got 101 other reasons to prove that catholic church isnt the ideal church Christ would want on this world.
I'll indulge u if u show any interest to be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by chubysoft1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
The guy here needs a specific name of a church so whatever name of church Italo and his gimmicks is trying to hide, better spill it out OR bury your opinion six feet below the ground. . .
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by tmed1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
italo:

I don't want to tell. At least not now. If you're so curious, ask Myjoe. He seems to me to be the only one among you that knows the identity of God's one true church.

Italo, no offence intended, but u type like a coward. Myjoe mentioned Catholic, yet u asserted that u didn't mention that.But u IMPLIED (that) that was what u meant. What i expected u to do was to mention a church dat fit ur description; not creating nuisance in this forum by asking people to make silly guesses or are u trying to avoid criticism?

5 Likes

Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by tpapi: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
Brotherhood of d cross n star
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Leobreezy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
I don't really see the essence of this topic because this will create an avenue for religious bigots to say their balderdash. However, the new convert should simply pray to God to be led by His spirit, to the right church that truly teaches what's in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
Jehovah witnesses, to enjoy true freedom of sons of God.

3 Likes

Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by ChrisGnarly: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
Pple ar added to d church, if u truly want to inherit Gods kingdom, u need nt to start attending any church u c, act 2;37 down read it u find out that those that blv n where baptize on d pentecost day where added to a church own by christ. Read Eph 4;4, d one body is d church, coll 1;8. Christ is d head of d church so any church founded by man or man is d head cannt lead u to kingdom of God, read mt 16;18, acts 2;41-47, 1cor 12;27, eph 5;25, Rom 16;16. If there is one body n that body is d church and christ is d head y many today ar d head, founder of a church, if u attend any church own by person that means that the person will save u. For mor enquiries, meet me at christiannwagbara at y mail.com or 08026991115. Or visit any church of christ nearest to u, be bless.
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
italo:

The only church there is. The one that was founded by Jesus Christ with Peter as its head. The church that has maintained the doctrine and tradition as passed down from the apostles through an unbroken line of apostolic succession to the present day.

There is only one church founded by Jesus Christ. All those other shops are just businesses founded by men.
Thank You o. We Dont Make Noise. We dont market ourselves because we are not commercials. But the means will always justify the end.
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by ujchief(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
@topic, the best answers has been given earlier, if u got converted, join the guy that converted u to his/her church. If u watched a tv program or atended a church program and ur life was touched, join the church that made it posible for u to see/atend the program. If u get born again reading threads like this @ Nl, then join the Religion section of Nl, simple!

1 Like

Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by redsun(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
Go to Femi Arena every weekend.That is the kind of gospel you need to free your mind from mental slavery and inheret delusions.

Their should be a Fela museum for real in lagos.His last Shrine should be turned to a national iconic musuem to educate nigerians about his beliefs,what he stoods for and its positive contrubutions to a demoralized society like nigeria
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Oluwagbemileke: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
I'd say Mountain of fire and miracles ....reason if you are consistent you can be sure there is a covering of God on the house which is very important for a member and it builds your prayer life and spiritual awareness
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2012
So many confusionists on Nairaland! Some people think they are intelligent but they don't know anything. SMH for Christians! The world indeed is coming to an end soon!
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by nursemyke: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
My first choice for the new convert will be the Deeper Life Bible Church for the inspiring, expository undiluted word of God, then the Redeemed Christian Church of God for the liberality and still holding the actual doctrine, then Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry for the fire brand and mountain moving prayers and deliverance, then Apostolic Faith Church, Four-Square Church and lastly Cherubim and Seraphim Church (Ayo Nio) for the spirituality and reformation of the aladuraship. My candid suggestions.
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by redsun(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
berem: So many confusionists on Nairaland! Some people think they are intelligent but they don't know anything. SMH for Christians! The world indeed is coming to an end soon!

Unfortunaly the world is not coming to an end soon,it is you,mere mortal that will end soon without you even having a hint of what it is all about.

The universe is never ending.Ending will mean nothing,and there is no time there will be nothing.
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by tottyj(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
....that keeps the commandment of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
You don't need any tithe-collecting man made drivel, ur Mind is church.
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
Jesus never recommended a church for his followers to attend. The churches today are man made, the church of Jesus is a spiritual church that duels in the hearts and minds of those that accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and savoir.
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by tobezekiel(f): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
nursemyke: My first choice for the new convert will be the Deeper Life Bible Church for the inspiring, expository undiluted word of God, then the Redeemed Christian Church of God for the liberality and still holding the actual doctrine, then Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry for the fire brand and mountain moving prayers and deliverance, then Apostolic Faith Church, Four-Square Church and lastly Cherubim and Seraphim Church (Ayo Nio) for the spirituality and reformation of the aladuraship. My candid suggestions.
seems like ur the 1sunday 1church kinda person..
@op- every person's destiny is tied to a particular church. so ask the holy spirit to direct u to whr urs is tied. . . u just dont go to any church
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Leboska(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ask the Holy spirit to lead. Cos He will guard us into all truth.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
redsun:

Unfortunaly the world is not coming to an end soon,it is you,mere mortal that will end soon without you even having a hint of what it is all about.

The universe is never ending.Ending will mean nothing,and there is no time there will be nothing.
can you prove it bibilically that the world is not coming to an end? Yes I agree with you that we all must go one day.do you wanna tell me the book of revelation is a lie?
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by ujchief(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
Leboska: Ask the Holy spirit to lead. Cos He will guard us into all truth.
the poster said 'A NEW CONVERT'. A new convert needs to be thaught about the holy spirit and how He functions b4 he wil be able to comunicate wit the holy spirit efectively. Paul said 'as new born babes (new convert) desire the sincere milk (un-diluted word of God)'. U need the sincere word of God for u to learn the workin of the holy spirit. B4 then, u need a church that wil tend to u and help u grow to spiritual maturity.

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
The man made churches we have today will only make a new convert to become twice a son of hell as those who are already in these churches.

Matthew 23:15 "You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are"
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by ujchief(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
berem: can you prove it bibilically that the world is not coming to an end? Yes I agree with you that we all must go one day.do you wanna tell me the book of revelation is a lie?
after the rapture, the anti-christ wil operate for 3+yrs, then Christ wil returned to this same word to reign for a thousand yrs (milenium reign of christ). After this, he wil free the anti-christ, who wil try and decieve people again (for an unspecified period of time), stil in this word. Thereafter, Christ wil return again for the final judgement of devil and his followers, then they'll be thrown into the pit of fire (this is referd to as the second death in Revelations). After this 2nd death, christ wil reign forever, 'miraculously' turnin this word to an ideal dweling place, just like it was designed for in the first instance. Thats the new heaven and new earth john revered to in Revelations.
Botom line, heaven is God's dweling place, we aint gona live in heaven, we're gona dwel here on an 'ideal' earth, altogether wit Christ.
Waow. . .thats a long sermon!
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by jhydebaba(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2012
Church?
St bottles Cathedral
Sinners Parish

Why?
When you are high in the spirit, you bare your mind openly and forget ur sorrows.
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by EPOMA(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
italo:

The only church there is. The one that was founded by Jesus Christ with Peter as its head. The church that has maintained the doctrine and tradition as passed down from the apostles through an unbroken line of apostolic succession to the present day.

There is only one church founded by Jesus Christ. All those other shops are just businesses founded by men.
Wrong , Jesus never said that peter will be the head.This the problem of reading he Bible the wrong way
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Ibangap(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
2864: Which Church will you advice a new convert to attend ? Celestial Church, Cherubim and Seraphim ? Christ Embassy ?...The Redeemed , Mountain Of Fire ? ..... AND WHY ?
The Islamic Church of Christ.
It will help teach the convert religious tolerance nd 2 luv their neigbours as themselves wich is d summary of all d laws nd commandment.
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by EPOMA(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mr Exxell: Thank You o. We Dont Make Noise. We dont market ourselves because we are not commercials. But the means will always justify the end.
Roman catholic is not the holy catholic church mentioned in the bible and that is why the Romans had to differentiate it by adding the the roman
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by Acidosis(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
My Church
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by duality(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
nursemyke: My first choice for the new convert will be the Deeper Life Bible Church for the inspiring, expository undiluted word of God, then the Redeemed Christian Church of God for the liberality and still holding the actual doctrine, then Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry for the fire brand and mountain moving prayers and deliverance, then Apostolic Faith Church, Four-Square Church and lastly Cherubim and Seraphim Church (Ayo Nio) for the spirituality and reformation of the aladuraship. My candid suggestions.

this looks like what i expected as answer to the question. others are just frothy crap. its obvious you passed your English comprehension
Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by onoti(f): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
Assemblies of God church...to hear All the Gospel

1 Like

Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by xtayle(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
A Bible believing Church is advisable.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by timilehing(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
Decidin for a new convert doesn't mean he/she will attend. It depends on his/her willingness and how far he/she wants to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surrogate Mother: What Does The Bible Say? / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting / Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.