Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk (16190 Views)

I Want To Buy A Car Chasis Scrap/junk *NO ENGINE* *IN NIGERIA* / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by OldDirtyBastard: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
That is as much a functional helicopter as my left hand. because it's shaped like one doesn't mean it's one.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by demmie1: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
this pdude is irredeemably dumb Arrow. brainless NLer.
Abeg i wan see another tribal wars, NL is getting boring with stale news.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by bilms(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
i keep wondering
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by shawnkels: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
mtcheeeeeeeeeeew,na wash......helicopter koh,heavencopter nih...
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by Goldenheart(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
we need somethng that has neva been done b4......even a japanese cud do diz......more tech n beautiful. Thats y most govt won't sponsor diz.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
glad to see my Northern brothers doing more useful & creative things. proud of you ! cool
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by masterpiecer(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: Excuse me pls, does anyone know the price of garri here?

slyfoxxjoe, you have been banned 4 throlling with a garri comment, your ban expires 25th Dec 2072 at 00:00PMangry
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by johnshagb(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
YOU WAN DEAD! *in mallam spicey's voice*
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by FOREXMART(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
Acidosis: wow. . . .this is good for the eye but I don't know if its good for flying. . .

I could name this Danfo-licopter grin grin cos of the colour
Nahh. I will say Bokoharmlicopter damage v12. This is a heads up to the government lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by phreakabit(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
[size=18pt]Hold news. Hit was feashured hon HeNL some years hago.[/size]Still nice though.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by phreakabit(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
FOREXMART:
Nahh. I will say Bokoharmlicopter damage v12. This is a heads up to the government lol.

Couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by thejedi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
unfortunately for this man he is in nigeria where creativity of that type is a curse and criminality and the ability to steal government money is a blessing. too bad. he would have been celebrated in some sane country. cry
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by jokingmary(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
This guy is good wink but I doubt if he will get any support from the government sad
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by Timijo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
bilms: which one be ur own self?
Have u 4gotten dat he is the professor Ajala in NL
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by BeraBera(f): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
I'm impressed by this innovation. Whether it flies above 7feet or not, at least, he has used the brain in his head.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by bilms(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by airflow: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
Guys, embarassed
Dont be deceived...
This helicopter stuff is a pretty OLD story..2007 - to be particular.
I was in Kano... then
The helicopter NEVER FLEW A Millimeter..
I saw the whole thing..it was a propaganda project by some northerners...
I have pretty good knowledge about aerodynamic...the so-called helicopter is
simply an art work or construction resembling a chopper.
The parts are toooooo heavy to lift a feather..especially the blades.
An helicopter must be relatively light...with respect to the power-weight
ratio.
sha...the designer had a good score in making a yellowish toy...
coupled with...pretty credit for successfully spreading his false success...since 2007

I took some pictures...few days after the (propaganda)one above

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by airflow: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
more pics....infact,no tail rotor (a crucial part of the craft)

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by airflow: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
more pics....the wings (blades) have no AIRFOIL...just a straight heavy sheet of metal

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by nusad: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
pDude: [/b]

That one na helicopter? Mtschewww!

Am very sure that, u are a norm skull. U can never think of anything to produce. Try to encourage pple young man
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by miracleoscar(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
If actually this country wants to move forward these are brains that should be incorporated into the ministry of science and technology not those corrupt civil servants that have been reductant by low or no ideas.
Let's encourage the upcoming
My candid submission
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by airflow: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
Billyonaire:

Dont be deceived...
This helicopter stuff is a pretty OLD story..2007 - to be particular.
I was in Kano... then
The helicopter NEVER FLEW A Millimeter..
I saw the whole thing..it was a propaganda project by some northerners...
I have pretty good knowledge about aerodynamic...the so-called helicopter is
simply an art work or construction resembling a chopper.
The parts are toooooo heavy to lift a feather..especially the blades.
An helicopter must be relatively light...with respect to the power-weight
ratio.
sha...the designer had a good score in making a yellowish toy...
coupled with...pretty credit for successfully spreading his false success...since 2007

I took some pictures...few days after the (propaganda)one above

the wings (blades) have no AIRFOIL...just a straight heavy sheet of metal....infact,no tail rotor (a crucial part of the craft)

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by bigmaut: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
This is good news frm a fail state like naija,youths shld invent something useful not IEDs d yungman shld be sent 2 usa or,germany or japan 4 further traing. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by nuelnuel: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Acidosis: wow. . . .this is good for the eye but I don't know if its good for flying. . .

I could name this Danfo-licopter grin grin cos of the colour
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by vislabraye(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
If it actually flew, the picture should have been taken.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
991: Am saddened how people make mockery of this awe-inspiring creativity!!
My broda the thing taya me, ... and they are happy to read when half-naked flirts are paid millions to act a clueless and boring movie. what a generation!
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk by Theblessed(f): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
[size=16pt]Well Done!!!!

I wish Nigerian men would aspire to this kind of challenge as you did - instead of sitting in front of the screen here on Nairaland, bashing Nigerian women. Shame on you all!

And as for the Nigerian Government, would they ever support this talent?

Doubt if they would!

And bro. try and get this beautiful bird up air - use the Net and seek funding perhaps, you might be lucky to get help - you never know until you try worldwide - Companies, Govts, NGO's, even individuals because, according Tesco, 'Every little helps 'etc.

May the Lord grant you more wisdom to develop much greater project than this that would put you and Nigeria on the map, in Jesus Name, Amen!

[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The 15 Safest 2018 Cars So Far - IIHS / FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration / How To Get A Car Unstuck From The Mud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.