Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

In Love With Someone Who Hae Not Approach U For Marriage, Plx Help Me Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Love With Someone Who Hae Not Approach U For Marriage, Plx Help Me Out (841 Views)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / If Not For God Ware U For Dey / It Is A Sin For A Born_again Christain To Fall In Love & Date A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Someone Who Hae Not Approach U For Marriage, Plx Help Me Out by vocalist(f): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
Please I need Godly advice, you are in love with someone who have not approach you for marriage, meanwhile, someone else have approach you for marriage, but not deeply in love with him. How can one over come this temptation.
Re: In Love With Someone Who Hae Not Approach U For Marriage, Plx Help Me Out by God2man(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
This is not the right place for this kind of question.

However, i have experienced this before, the best thing to do is to pray to God for guidance, if the love is not there at first, God will give you the grace to love the person he has chosen for you. My sister, it is only God that can see the end from the beginning, i pray for you that your spiritual eyes be opened so that when you see a goldmine in a manger you will not reject it, but accept as God's will for your life.

Moreover, i congratulate you because you are still single, you have more than enough time to learn and prepare adequately for marriage. Besides, How many books have you read about courtship and marriage? I would like you to go to any christian bookshop and buy at least 5 books on christian marriage. It will go a long way to assist you in chosen the best partner.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: In Love With Someone Who Hae Not Approach U For Marriage, Plx Help Me Out by Youngpo413: 5:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Lust is powerful

(1) (Reply)

Make A Wish For 2013 / The Day He Called Upon The 3 Godesses (PBUTH) / Federal Government Declares Public Holiday Next Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.