Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) (19448 Views)

Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption / Pics From Julius Agwu's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi, Bovi, In Attendance / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
It was actually at one of Bovi's comedy shows.
Bovi says 'So I challenged Obj to a fight.'
Then during the figh, Bovi says he made the mistake of saying Eedris Abdulkareem is his friend and..... Next thing he knew, he was down from one punch! *lol*

see more pictures @ http://stufidnews..com/2012/09/funny-photos-nigerian-comedian-bovi.html

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
x
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
HELLO MODERATORS!!!..... Please, let this be on the front page!.... More People need to see this trend.

Thanx.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by acidtalk: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
This man called Olusegun Aremu Mathew Okikiola Obasanjo still remains Nigeria's FUNNIEST and WITTIEST president Ever.

The man made a whole lot of these Comedians who they are today.

Obj patronized them at the slightes events the State House Organized and he never only enjoyed them and permit them to yab him, he also yabbed them back without mincing words.

Na Corruption just spoil OBJ name and record.
Aside that, he is the best yoruba leader after Awolowo.

Yoruba's the earlier you all start appreCiating this man, the better for you all.

19 Likes

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk: This man called Olusegun Aremu Mathew Okikiola Obasanjo still remains Nigeria's FUNNIEST and WITTIEST president Ever.

Obj patronized them at the slightes events the State House Organized and he never only enjoyed them and permit them to yab him, he also yabbed them back without mincing words.

Yoruba's the earlier you all start appreCiating this man, the better for you all.

You are not far from the truth man!.... I still love OBJ no matter what.

5 Likes

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2012

4 Likes

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by ayobase(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
What a man!
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by SlyIg(f): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Baba Iyabo no d carry last ... More grease to your elbow. Make your haters go hug transformer joor ...

2 Likes

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by ayobase(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk: .....Corruption just spoil OBJ name and record.

I still prefer the man anytime any day to anyone among ''them''.
They are all corrupt....its not easy my brother to be in this dirty game without being stained.
Remember God saying He is gonna wipe the tears from their eyes....its KILLING seeing those GMGs as freebies without reaching out!

2 Likes

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by RickyRoss1(m): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2012
acidtalk: This man called Olusegun Aremu Mathew Okikiola Obasanjo still remains Nigeria's FUNNIEST and WITTIEST president Ever.

OBJ is corrupt no doubt, but I still think he did a good job during his time. He did wonders in Telecoms, banking etc.
OBJ should have been the best Nigerian president if not for his 3rd term agenda and the multi billion dollars he wasted on NEPA/IPP without anything to show for it.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by tellwsdom: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by velo10: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2012
one reason I like him. His sense of humor

2 Likes

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Lordmike: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2012
The Only Reason why I like OBJ is his ability to break the political block in the north and expose to Nigerians that the North is not politically strong as other Nigerians think.

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Azubreezy(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2012
Obj is d man!! Funny General. Is dere anyone of u who is not corrupt?

3 Likes

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Dreyl(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2012
Obj for real dat man is hilarious!!!
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2012
[color=#770077]The UNDISPUTED BEST PRESIDENT of NIGERIA so far...

May his days be long..

Hate him or love him, that man is indeed a legacy..

And lets not forget he also loved GARRI!!

19 Likes

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

OBJ is corrupt no doubt, but I still think he did a good job during his time. He did wonders in Telecoms, banking etc.
OBJ should have been the best Nigerian president if not for his 3rd term agenda and the multi billion dollars he wasted on NEPA/IPP without anything to show for it.

On the IPP matter, he has been vndicated when it was revealed that Billions of Dollars worth of IPP eqipments were stalled at the seaport by custom and had even been sold off by the Customs officials...
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by greall1: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2012
The commander of V D V baba iyabo.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by 2kass(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2012
This BOVI guy self don go far small, with his dry and un innovative comedy lines undecided
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by nosagold(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2012
Okija_juju: The UNDISPUTED BEST PRESIDENT of NIGERIA so far...

May his days be long..

Oh! He drinks garri too? Dem go ban o
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by yeye4live(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2012
I wish OBJ suceed wit huis 3rd term agenda by now bomb no go dey fly around every were
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2012
OBJ is always good sport for stunts like this. . .the only other public (political) figures I can think of in this light are Donald Duke and Adams Oshiomhole. E no easy. Can't help but admire the man's comic nature.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by nosagold(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2012
2kass: This BOVI guy self don go far small, with his dry and un innovative comedy lines undecided

9ja comedians don harmer bro, dz guyz re making cool moneyy
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by slimyem: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2012
2kass: This BOVI guy self don go far small, with his dry and un innovative comedy lines undecided
mechei onu!
Hater!
Bovi is a fine comedian any day or time!
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by dotman2(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2012
Lordmike: The Only Reason why I like OBJ is his ability to break the political block in the north and expose to Nigerians that the North is not politically strong as other Nigerians think.
good talk my brother, without obj i dont think it would av been easier for gej to become president of Nigeria and David Mark as senate president. With the 6 geo political zones he created, he gives voices to minorities.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by slimming: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2012
This one no bi Obasanjo o, he get belly pass this one
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by SamAfrik(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2012
No man dead or alive has affected/influenced Nigeria's history as OBJ. I only wish he did more in clearing bad elements out of our politics. Nigeria deserves good/charismatic leaders & administrators.
A great man indeed.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by toluxa1(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2012
Okija_juju: The UNDISPUTED BEST PRESIDENT of NIGERIA so far...

May his days be long..

No be OBJ dey drink GARRI so? This his own must be really expensive o.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by temest1(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2012
Aside corruptn OBJ ws a gud leader yea.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by femmy2010(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2012
Baba Ni Yen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates / Mr Ideal Nigeria - Emmanuel Umoh Acquires New Car As Birthday Gift / Photos From Runtown’s First UK Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.