Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) (19467 Views)

Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption / Pics From Julius Agwu's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi, Bovi, In Attendance / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Heymus(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2012
Azubreezy: Obj is d man!! Funny General. Is dere anyone of u who is not corrupt?

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2012
Azubreezy: Obj is d man!! Funny General. Is dere anyone of u who is not corrupt?

Stewpid comment.... I am not cool cool cool cool
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2012
Funny man.

I sure do miss his talks on TV, usually a comic relief.

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by camcor(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2012
OBJ, Baba Agba ti ko ni rival. Enjoy ur life while it last.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2012
dunno about the mans antics that much cuz i dont follow him but he hung out with chris tucker for a while and chris tucker was cracking up. thats when i knew this ol foo has a great sense of humor. he out humored chris tucker. chris tucker is like one of the funniest comedians in america

also remember a council they had in america. this naija american guy in the audience was asking him why naija is a mess and why there are no new decent politicians in naija. objs answer ? when fools like you are hiding abroad why will there be any improvements in naija. LOL. the guy shut up fast.

2 Likes

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2012
lwkmd
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2012
These comedians are making massive waves but you should all be careful not to mention the case of Atunyota's wife because e go be for the comedian when run e mouth.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Heymus(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2012
Don't mind them almost all Nigerians are corrupt starts from the family, on the street, in the church/mosque, most expecially our educational section, talkless of politics. Please no body holy pass.

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2012
Okija_juju: The UNDISPUTED BEST PRESIDENT of NIGERIA so far...

May his days be long..

Hate him or love him, that man is indeed a legacy..

And lets not forget he also loved GARRI!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by naptu2: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2012
naijays: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2011 Former president, Obasanjo and Comedian, Bovie locked horns in the Charly Boy Show ring.

So Charly boy came up with this humorous initiative.
Charly boy gathered music artists, Comedians, political leaders, industry stakeholders together at Thisday dome in Abuja on september 10 as they compete at the 2011 Charly boy's show tagged 'battle of the gifted'

2face Idibia, Naeto C, Olamide, and others performed at the event. While I go dye, Bovi, Gandoki, Funny Bone, Basket Mouth thrilled the audience with jokes.
Bigbrother star, Vina, Kenny Ogungbe, Justice Oputa were at also at the show.

Check all the pictures here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/09/photo-speak-obasanjo-beats-comedian.html?m=1

https://www.nairaland.com/762110/funny-pictures-obasanjo-beat-comedian

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by juman(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2012
acidtalk: This man called Olusegun Aremu Mathew Okikiola Obasanjo

Na Corruption just spoil OBJ name and record.
Aside that, he is the best yoruba leader after Awolowo.

So with all the opportunities he had he couldn't surpass the record of Chief Awolowo. Shame on him.

OBJ failed, the leading traditional rulers in yoruba land also share from his failure.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by AndroBlaze: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2012
acidtalk: This man called Olusegun Aremu Mathew Okikiola Obasanjo still remains Nigeria's FUNNIEST and WITTIEST president Ever.

The man made a whole lot of these Comedians who they are today.

Obj patronized them at the slightes events the State House Organized and he never only enjoyed them and permit them to yab him, he also yabbed them back without mincing words.

Yoruba's the earlier you all start appreCiating this man, the better for you all.

OBJ would have commanded undying love from his kith and kin if only he didn't have that Nigerian syndrome of pulling down his betters and promoting mediocrity (especially concerning his own knismen).

Anyway I think deep down we Yorubas do appreciate him, but we can't pretend his failings weren't monumental.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by heed101(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2012
Iranu
angryIranu
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by orokgid: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2012
my grouse with OBJ was that he was the most powerful president ever. he was strong willed. anything he wants to do he can as long as it was constitutional. had he fought corruption to a stand still. he will be dining with Mandela .
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2012
THis is funny but it does not change the fact that OBJ should have been hanged alongside Saddam Hussein for crimes against humanity.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by mallorca(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Stewpid comment.... I am not cool cool cool cool
grin grin grin grin
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Flakeey(f): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777: dunno about the mans antics that much cuz i dont follow him but he hung out with chris tucker for a while and chris tucker was cracking up. thats when i knew this ol foo has a great sense of humor. he out humored chris tucker. chris tucker is like one of the funniest comedians in america

also remember a council they had in america. this naija american guy in the audience was asking him why naija is a mess and why there are no new decent politicians in naija. objs answer ? when fools like you are hiding abroad why will there be any improvements in naija. LOL. the guy shut up fast.

Do you have to call him old fool? i believe this man is old to be your father, if not grandfather. In what way, have you or your family contributed to the growth of Nigeria.
Obj tried in his little way.
start your own now...numb-skull
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by megxo(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2012
Okija_juju: [color=#770077]The UNDISPUTED BEST PRESIDENT of NIGERIA so far...

May his days be long..

N DURING HIS TENURE, D PRICE OF GARRI REDUCED cheesy
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Ellashow: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2012
Okija_juju: [color=#770077]The UNDISPUTED BEST PRESIDENT of NIGERIA so far...

May his days be long..

He may loved garri, no doubt but d one in this picture is not garri but wheat
@ op.. I just like baba and I don't know why
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by rash47(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2012
afam4eva: THis is funny but it does not change the fact that OBJ should have been hanged alongside Saddam Hussein for crimes against humanity.

Hang ke!
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by newacca: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2012
wow! So Baba Obasanjo is an Orthodox(Right hand boxer) grin grin While Bovi is a Southpaw(Left hand Boxer) grin Funny enough,Bovi's position looks pretty cool like a good Boxer. Southpaw boxer's are dangerous ooo Baba Owu. No let dat small boy hook you ooo cos na so u go kiss Canvas.
Me like this anyway! cheesy
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by fm7070: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2012
OBJ is not as corrupt as we think.
He met the economy in a mess and he boosted it before leaving
What happened to our foreign reserve after he left?
He was able to stabilise the country economically and security wise
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2012
i just love this OBJ guy
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2012
Flakeey:

Do you have to call him old fool? i believe this man is old to be your father, if not grandfather. In what way, have you or your family contributed to the growth of Nigeria.
Obj tried in his little way.
start your own now...numb-skull
First of all, know your place woman. the woman is supposed to serve the man. just because we are on this online forum does not mean i cant trace you and come and give you a serious beatdown for disrespecting a man. if we lived in biblical days or afghan or iraq you recieve a death sentence just for mouthing off to a man. know your place woman angry . and yes OBJ is an old fool and an im-becile to boot. how the heck do you afford to buy a trillion naira farm on a generals salary ? he is a thief and a fool. someone who steals is a fool. scripture says
PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

so by his actions ( stealing ) he has denied God and that makes him a fool.

TITUS 1 VS 16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

AS SUCH HE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL. AND MIND YOUR TONGUE WOMAN OR I WILL CUT IT OFF WITH KNIFE. I WISH WE WERE IN AFGHAN I WOULDA TAKEN YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF YOUR NECK WITH SUYA KNIFE angry

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by ypzilanti: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2012
acidtalk: This man called Olusegun Aremu Mathew Okikiola Obasanjo still remains Nigeria's FUNNIEST and WITTIEST president Ever.

The man made a whole lot of these Comedians who they are today.

Obj patronized them at the slightes events the State House Organized and he never only enjoyed them and permit them to yab him, he also yabbed them back without mincing words.

Yoruba's the earlier you all start appreCiating this man, the better for you all.

Appreciate corruption.

We should stop judging our leaders against the low IQ and corrupt leaders that preceded and succeeded them.

Judge them against the records of their contemporaries in Easter Europe, latin America and Asia, who freed themselves from autocratic rule about the same time as Nigeria.

Indonesia and Poland for instance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spot The Difference In This Photo. / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates / Seyi Law Explains Why His Daughter Donated To Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.