Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,272 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) (19469 Views)

Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption / Pics From Julius Agwu's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi, Bovi, In Attendance / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by deelicious: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777: First of all, know your place woman. the woman is supposed to serve the man. just because we are on this online forum does not mean i cant trace you and come and give you a serious beatdown for disrespecting a man. if we lived in biblical days or afghan or iraq you recieve a death sentence just for mouthing off to a man. know your place woman angry . and yes OBJ is an old fool and an slowpoke to boot. how the heck do you afford to buy a trillion naira farm on a generals salary ? he is a thief and a fool. someone who steals is a fool. scripture says
PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

so by his actions ( stealing ) he has denied God and that makes him a fool.

TITUS 1 VS 16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

AS SUCH HE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL. AND MIND YOUR TONGUE WOMAN OR I WILL CUT IT OFF WITH KNIFE. I WISH WE WERE IN AFGHAN I WOULDA TAKEN YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF YOUR NECK WITH SUYA KNIFE angry

Who is this clown? As a MAN, dont u have better things to do than display your joblessness and fanaticism on this forum? Na only for woman body u wan show power...I bet in actual fact one strong woman can hold u down and give u the beating of your life cheesy. Na mortar and pestle dem go use pound your spinal cord angry

P.S: Kindly leave Bible passages out of your show of madness.

5 Likes

Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by maryswags: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2012
tobicool: HELLO MODERATORS!!!..... Please, let this be on the front page!.... More People need to see this trend.

Thanx.

Thread not trend pls !!
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Gonzaga1010(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2012
Na so OBJ wan kill him self
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2012
deelicious:

Who is this clown? As a MAN, dont u have better things to do than display your joblessness and fanaticism on this forum? Na only for woman body u wan show power...I bet in actual fact one strong woman can hold u down and give u the beating of your life cheesy. Na mortar and pestle dem go use pound your spinal cord angry

P.S: Kindly leave Bible passages out of your show of madness.
another woman cry women of today dont respect men anymore. well i shall have you know i am a different kind of man. i will have you doing frog jump if you were my wife just for mouthing off to me angry if you were my wife your gastrocnemius muscle will be well defined from doing frog jump everyday.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by eldav(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777: First of all, know your place woman. the woman is supposed to serve the man. just because we are on this online forum does not mean i cant trace you and come and give you a serious beatdown for disrespecting a man. if we lived in biblical days or afghan or iraq you recieve a death sentence just for mouthing off to a man. know your place woman angry . and yes OBJ is an old fool and an im-becile to boot. how the heck do you afford to buy a trillion naira farm on a generals salary ? he is a thief and a fool. someone who steals is a fool. scripture says
PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

so by his actions ( stealing ) he has denied God and that makes him a fool.

TITUS 1 VS 16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

AS SUCH HE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL. AND MIND YOUR TONGUE WOMAN OR I WILL CUT IT OFF WITH KNIFE. I WISH WE WERE IN AFGHAN I WOULDA TAKEN YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF YOUR NECK WITH SUYA KNIFE angry

As in,as in....

This guy na serious vexation of spirit im dey o

Bros abeg just drink dat tin OBJ bn dey drink for dat pix to calm down.....it works wonders.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Raxz(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2012
At the end we are beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel, finally the world and Nigerians are beginning to appreciate this man OBJ, the best president Nigeria ever had, i know after the exit of this man form this entity call earth, many more will see his value and raise his posture as a hero. despite some short coming in his administration, OBJ is the president to ever set on Aso Rock. Long live OBJ, u defined what leadership is, may ur days be long.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2012
eldav:

As in,as in....

This guy na serious vexation of spirit im dey o

Bros abeg just drink dat tin OBJ bn dey drink for dat pix to calm down.....it works wonders.
grin grin
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by elRoi: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2012
GBAAM!! Gaskia!!!
tobicool:

You are not far from the truth man!.... I still love OBJ no matter what.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by hakwise(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2012
this one is so so funny i tell grin
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by mymadam(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2012
Okija_juju: [color=#770077]The UNDISPUTED BEST PRESIDENT of NIGERIA so far...

May his days be long..

Hate him or love him, that man is indeed a legacy..

And lets not forget he also loved GARRI!!

"May his days be long"... Amen!
"Hate him or love him, that man is indeed a legacy.."... Yes indeed, but it's a pity that a prophet has no honour in his homeland.
"And lets not forget he also loved GARRI!!"... Okija_juju, na wa for u oo. That one me I no know oo. God bless Nigeria.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by tnktosin(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2012
No doubt OBJ is funnier than some comedians i know. D guy just corrupt small, asides dat he was a great leader.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by tellwsdom: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2012
Aaahh.....d Man dey drink garri o
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by tnktosin(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777: another woman cry women of today dont respect men anymore. well i shall have you know i am a different kind of man. i will have you doing frog jump if you were my wife just for mouthing off to me angry if you were my wife your gastrocnemius muscle will be well defined from doing frog jump everyday.
shocked shocked shocked shocked You married bro?
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
tnktosin:
shocked shocked shocked shocked You married bro?
Yes and if you see her leg mozu from all the frog jumps she has done ? her leg mozu resemble weightlifter own
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by yohannazack(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
Im glad we are appreciatin obj. To me, he is the best president nigeria has ever had. He maybe corrupt, but has conscience, he maybe sturbon, but he knws d nids of the people, he come frm one of d major ethnic grups in 9ja, but he makes d minorities (gej/d mark fo xample) to also feel the taste of power dat was denied dem by anoda so calld majo ethnic grup. He is d only president dat culd driv himsef and stella to wuse market, and xchange plesantries wit market woman, the words of IBB 'I AV NOT SEEN A NIGERIAN DAT IS AS PATRIOTIC AS OBJ'. No president has created jobs like obj considerin d ministry/agencies and parastatals he created, thereby providin jobs fo nigerians. I wishd gej took afta him. Baba shegye, i hail jare!
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
However corrupt he might have been, OBJ can still be referred to as the only leader who fought the menance with sincerity. Though, the anti-corruption battle carried out by the then Nuhu-Ribadu led EFCC, was tagged Anti-opposition yet it was feared and avoided by all assundry. Unlike what we are having. OBJ is corrupt no doubt, yet corruption was harder then,than now where civil servants are eating big as well (Pension Fund Scam)
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by cybernd: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
seen dis pix before wasnt organised by BOVI was organised by Charlyboy. he squared up his dad Jus. Oputa against OBJ. GET UR FACTS RIGHT PPL
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by elimokhai(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
nosa gold:

Oh! He drinks garri too? Dem go ban o

Ban who? OBJ for drinking GARRI, is Seun not afraid of his SSS agents.

Nice pictures, Love OBJ and his military dexterity, regardless of the corruption cases hanging on his neck. Corruption is synonymous to the name Nigeria, even if we cry blood, doesn't stop them anyways.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by DAVE5(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
So who put dis ish on d frontpage now, crap
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by DAVE5(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
I remember wen erybody wanted obj out, now all of y'all com here praising him n shouting he was d phuckin best jst cos ur newer presidos are mor or less dummies, Bleep all y'all
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by lekkie073(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
slimming: This one no bi Obasanjo o, he get belly pass this one
Na who e come be? Ya daddi
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by VUVUZELA10: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
The best President ever. No nonsense, hardworking and innovative. OBJ may your days be long.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by AlhajiPastor: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
I WISH I COULD SEE THIS MAN OBJ AND APOLOGISE FOR ALL I HAVE SAID AGAINST HIM, THEY SAY 'IF A WOMAN DOES NOT TASTE TWO HUSBANDS, SHE WOULD NOT KNOW WHICH IS BETTER' OBJ IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN GEJ, INFACT COMPARING THEM IS LIKE COMPARING HEAVEN WITH HELL. OBASANJO STILL REMAINS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by UyiIredia(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
lol cool
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by floridam(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Baba ni baba nje lojokojo
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by tnktosin(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2012
obadiah777: Yes and if you see her leg mozu from all the frog jumps she has done ? her leg mozu resemble weightlifter own
grin grin grin grin If na try am, na food poison u go chop. No say i no tell u ooo grin grin grin
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by sixbon2000(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Bovi my guy, u too much joor.
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by mko2005: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
Every body is saying put corruption asisde,OBJ is the best ever ! So what then is leadership ?Can we now say be corrupt and have a good sense of humour ! Na wao.Though OBJ said while still in power that by the time he leaves office people will praise him.And i see all you guys showering accolades now. Na wao !
Re: OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) by jpphilips(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

OBJ is corrupt no doubt, but I still think he did a good job during his time. He did wonders in Telecoms, banking etc.
OBJ should have been the best Nigerian president if not for his 3rd term agenda and the multi billion dollars he wasted on NEPA/IPP without anything to show for it.

jonathan is taking OBJ's NIPP glory if you dont know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' / Rahama Sadau Shows Off Her Father [PICS] / Jim Iyke Stuns In New Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.