Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,946 members, 7,848,832 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris (1714 Views)

Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, Breasts, Clitoris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by gramci: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ritualists may have taken overOgere, Ogun State, on Lagos-Sagamu expressway as a female victim on her way to Lagos from Port Harcourt was kidnapped and taken away at gun point for slaughter.
Her fresh corpse was later found close to the point where she was kidnapped two weeks later, with vital organs of her body, including tongue, bre.asts and clito.ris missing and Vanguard gathered that this is the second of such incident occurring in the area in three weeks
The victim, Miss Tonia Ibelefa, 25, was travelling in company of two male relations in a private car when the incident occurred.
Eyewitness told Vanguard that the armed ritualists blocked the expressway, dragged the University of Port Harcourt graduate out of the car and took her into the bush, adding that the two male family members with the girl surrendered her at gun point.
“She is the one we want and you must surrender her,” the ritualists told the two men, according to the witness.
The witness said the matter was immediately reported to the police in the area who launched a manhunt for the criminals to no avail.
Messages were also said to have been sent to the girl’s family in Port Harcourt who also reported the case to the police who immediately declared a case of missing person.
Thinking that it was a case of kidnap, the family waited to hear from the abductors but got no information about her whereabout.
However, the ritualists last Thursday called the parents through the number obtained from their victim’s phone, advising them to pick up the corpse of their daughter at a junction very close to where the incident happened.
Elder sister of the deceased confirmed that that family had since recovered the corpse, which still looked very fresh at the time of recovery, giving an indication that she was not killed immediately she was kidnapped.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/ritualists-kidnap-girl-remove-tongue-breasts-clitoris/
Re: Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by bashr8: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
thats what happens when your kidnapped in yorubaland, you will never return , poor girl. that names sounds like kalabari.
Re: Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by Acidosis(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
bashr8: thats what happens when your kidnapped in yorubaland, you will never return , poor girl. that names sounds like kalabari.
hmm. . .true talk

some demand for cash from the family, others use body for cash. . .
But both are evil doers. .God is watching everyone.

"one day bush meat go catch the hunter"
Re: Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
gramci: Eyewitness told Vanguard that the armed ritualists blocked the expressway, dragged the University of Port Harcourt graduate out of the car and took her into the bush, adding that the two male family members with the girl surrendered her at gun point.
“She is the one we want and you must surrender her,” the ritualists told the two men, according to the witness.

What kind of useless male relations were with her to surrender her just like that?
Re: Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by Acidosis(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
^ ^ at gun point! Those guys didn't come with bare hands you know
Re: Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by Seunn11: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
don't be carried away folks (friends and foes). The link is fraudulent. This story is a fabrication. Click on the link and see for yourself.
Re: Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by dasparrow: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
@Post

Nigeria is becoming an increasingly scary place. People getting kidnapped and used for rituals left and right. There is no fear of God in these ritualists.
Re: Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by bashr8: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
Seunn11: don't be carried away folks (friends and foes). The link is fraudulent. This story is a fabrication. Click on the link and see for yourself.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/ritualists-kidnap-girl-remove-tongue-breasts-clitoris/
Re: Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by bashr8: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
the link wont work because nigerian censored the words tongue, bre,,asttt and clitttori,is
Re: Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 04, 2012
Acidosis: ^ ^ at gun point! Those guys didn't come with bare hands you know

Is that your reply? So, because of that I should hand over my loved one to those same armed criminals? Sorry, I'll die trying to protect my sister or any other relation I have. I thought that's what family is for.
Re: Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2012
Stories like this don't make it to the frontpage
Re: Ritualists Kidnap Girl; Remove Tongue, bre.ast, clito.ris by hannydarl(f): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
They should ask those men well. Nigeria police should stalk the place. Go armed. Hide like 2 people laying down on the pick up floor. While a policE woman(brave one) sits and puts her legs on them as if she Is alone at the back. The hoodloms will think there are 3 peeps and then when they storm and drag the occupants out. Those laying low should strike. God punish them.
Chei, I can't imagine what that poor girl went through. Police should be vigilant. Couldn't they have traced her phone after she was taken? And the fact that her family was contacted to come pick her body shows that the kidnapers May have some relations with her family. My guess. Those uncles should be checked. If they are clean, I hope God gives them solace to bear this terrible loss.

Too much free advice to the police from me they gat to pay for more.

(1) (Reply)

Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man / Picture---see What I Saw In A Dictionary.God Help Nigeria /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.