Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! (6448 Views)

Stoke City Vs Manchester United On (2 - 0) On 26th December 2015 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2006
On the contrary, I think Chelsea has a lot at stake. They wanna win it at the Bridge and pop the champagne.
Who is the best at spoiling such parties? Unfortunately,its Man Utd.
Little did u know Arsenal's party was spoilt on the day they could have made the 50th unbeaten run.
Arsenal had planned celebrating with white t-shirts with 50 UNBEATEN boldly written on it with a fat cake and tons of champagne.
They will have to wait another life for that to happen at Old Trafford ever again.
United will make Jose speak in tongues at the Bridge.
Just watch as the drama will unfold.
If u r hypertensive,have ur GP's number close to u cos United will definitely surprise loads of fans.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2006
can't wait to see it happen, because its not gonna happen

the 50 unbeaten run was in OT,

this is at the bridge, manutd has a reputation for spoilin the party at OT

guy, this one's at the bridge
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2006
The Bridge wont be different.
Makelele is the heart of Chelsea. If u make him uncomfortable, Chelsea is uncomfortable. Thats the Key.
Fergie has identified that and that was why Smith sat on him at OT.
United will stalk Makelele with a man-marker and the rest shall be HISTORY.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2006
neither oshea nor flecthcer can do what smith did at OT the last time

and there is no smith, so chelsea is gonna win

besides smith is known to be very aggressive even when he was striking

oshea and fletcher don't have that aggresiveness,

and that's what makes the difference
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2006
Smith is not the only aggressive player at OT.
As a matter of fact, Ferguson can select a player to fill that role.
This kind of match is usually won with an unusual strategy.
One plot only to be used once and never to be repeated again.
Have u heard of Vidic? A member of the notorious "famous four" that did not conceed a goal on their way to Germany 2006?
Vidic is a defender but he can fill-in. He is a Serb(the strongest peopz in the world) and he will do more than Smithy did at OT.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2006
he'll be contained,

jackal, why are u makin me talk like a chelsea fan when am not

face facts, manutd is losing
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2006
@Lordimpag

Why are you waisting your time in replying them?

Just note, after the match, they will be coming to Nairaland as guest.

leave them to blaf well well.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2006
that guy is just being unrealistic,

if you're talking about someone being sentimental then jackal is being sentimental

i rest my case
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2006
I ma keep ma fingers crossed.
The best Chelski can get is a draw.
United is not Arsenal or other ssshit clubs lying around.
Chelsea will fall and i am going to rub dirt on all y'all faces.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2006
no you won't

and arsenal is not a shit club, has any team u eva supported gone nine european games without conceding a goal, ?

so lets keep mute till the end of the match before we started killin each other,
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by nuggard(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2006
United Fans have so much confidence we can count our eggs before we have the chicken. and after 29th's game I'll be here waiting for Akolawole and lordimpaq kiss
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by hucarson(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2006
@ Loridmpaq,
A team can go 100 european games without conceeding if they play ssshit teams.
Arsenal's road to the S/final has been very favourable.
Juventus and Real Madrid are not the same team we used to know years back so leave that analysis alone.
Had u faced teams like Barcelona, Chelsea or Liverpool u wldn't be saying all this.
A team that lost 2-0 at home to Chelsea is a rubbish team as far as i am concerned.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2006
Na una sabi undecided

i no go fight this battle grin
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by nightrider: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2006
these are the same people who said real madrid and juventus will kill us before the match. Now they have changed mouth and are talking nonsense. Abeg pull the stick out your butt. Arsenal is on a roll, stop hating.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2006
@niterider

word wink
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2006
nightrider:

stop hating.

Beside you and probably SirKay, other gunners do hate as well.

And you never caution them.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2006
Am a gunner and I do not hate!

The Roman army will bomb the red army soonest!
What a clash of the top? It will be an exciting match !

Anyway Chelsea must give a proper beating to Liverpool in that semi-final match.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2006
I hope John Terry and his Blues wont repeat the mistake they did with Liverpool!
Its good to share trophies and its ok when Liverpool has that FA one.

Chelsea must be tired of winning! or they want to bring Man U near the excitement of the trophy before they laeve them abode the dead!
Very tricky boys I say!

Actually if they blunder again I can say they will be 10-0rout from ManU.

How I pray this Roman Army takes that Barclays cup! Next season its Arsenal!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2006
i still maintain that now, Chelsea is gonna demolish manutd,

except if morinho doesn't make that gamble he made against liverpool when he left joe cole on the bench,

now, i can see manure's fall,

and please because arsenal's lost to chelsea does not mean they are a rubbish team, u guys know we play the best football in the premiership
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2006
lordimpaq:

now, i can see manure's fall,

Please be a honourable person, call Manchester United no other name than Manchester United.

Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2006
i call any team d name i want to call them,

calling dem d right name does not justify being honourable
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2006
Chelski, manure
those r their names, wats the big deal undecided
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by reyes4eva(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2006
Its very simple.
Chelsea is Chelski
Man Utd is Manure
Arsenal is GOONERS
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by cabali(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2006
chelsea will do the deed period!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by cabali(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2006
u dont make any sense in this
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2006
in what if i may ask? is it in their nomenclature (naming convention)?
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by cabali(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2006
exactly!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2006
it will tough, but i think a draw is more likely

Both teams want to prove a point wink
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2006
And that point is what Chelsea are looking for to celebrate!
I wish you well guys
Cech,J terry,Makelele,gallas,Geremi,Essien,Lampard,Del horno,Cole,Duff,Robben,Wrights,Crespo and my prince Drogba!
I bless you in the NAME OF THE FATHER,SON AND HOLY SPIRIT!
Hey men! win this for me alone!

Touch NOT my annointed you Man U( Manchester Disunited) as from 29th!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2006
More word of advice to my Chelsea players!
Man U have a habit of rocking big teams and full of surprises, but! can't rock Sunderland or those teams near relegation or basement zone!

So "Blues" camouflage as Sunderland to avoid rattling those rattle snakes like rooney and RvN or even Saha who are given to running and striking like squirrel at highbury!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by cabali(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2006
thanks pricilla I'm sure we will, we will!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by jagenne(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2006
In all y'all dreams.
U said more crap when before United slaughtered Arsenal.

United will do the same against Chelsea.
Don't get it twisted.
United will march on the blue boys and snatch the vital 3 points.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mourinho Refuses To Apologise For Eye-poke / Liverpool Vs Brentford (1 - 0) - Live / QPR Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 23rd Febraury 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.