Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! (6447 Views)

Stoke City Vs Manchester United On (2 - 0) On 26th December 2015 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2006
Jargene!
Is it a curse of these lowly teams on big teams?
United can rock Arsenal,Liverpool, even Chelsea and get tamed and fall to relegated Sunderland and most of those basement teams like Portsmouth and others!
Just like Chelsea fall to Fulham,and Birmigham including Yakubu men!

I have no doubt if they maintain that motto of limping big teams but Chelsea might be different! We can't rule out defeat
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2006
@jagenne

even if you snatch the three points, what point are u goin to proove, win the EPL?

you guys have nothing to play for but pride,

by the way, heard u guys are selling RVN in the summer,
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by hucarson(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2006
Dont always believe what u read on the dailies.
RVN is goin nowhere as Fergie has explained. He is part n parcel of the future of United.
The only likely player to be heading out is Quinton Fortune.

As regards to the Battle of the Bridge, United needs a victory to set things right for next season.
A Chelsea defeat wld rock the Bridge and might psychologically shift the football power back to the North of England.
United is a team that plays for Pride. I dont always stake my bet when United face weaker teams. I can honourably tell u a team like Enyimba will beat Man United.
Its few days away and i am sure u are going to see another outstanding perfromance from the wonder-kids: ROONEY n RONALDO
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2006
Is Akola in a go slow strike on this forum?
I enjoy your sports education-do something!

Jackal
that Ronaldo of a man has just faded as- in flanctuated in his pricing. he is just average!
Rooney is the only person consistent in your team i must say!
expect real and furious football from the most aggressive men on this planet.
I hope morinho will field the strongest attack like Duff,Robben Cole and lampard.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2006
no way meeeeen,
i cant tip chelsea to win they wont allow us rest

@jackal
am with u on this one
But only this, ever! grin

Sory akola, not this time grin
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2006
@ Prisscy,
I must agree with u that Ronaldo is inconsistent but he gets serious against big teams.
He is a nightmare to any defence on his day. Lauren and Ashley Cole can attest to this.
Have u seen the SkySports' advert on this match? U need to see it.
The guy goes: The Blues are planning to celebrate but guess who's coming to dinner: Man United,The Party Wreckers!
Trust me, Man Utd is the last team Chelski will want to face especially on a day when u want to celebrate.
Man Utd to pip chelsea 2-1.
I still tip Ronaldo and Rooney to do tha damage.

@ Skintite,
Its obvious Chelsea will win the league but Man Utd is determined to delay the party for another few days.
Cheers bro!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2006
@jackal

we are chics, pricci n I
u can address us as sis n not bro

ive done this correctn a thousand times n am sick of it

i know chelsea will win the league, just dont want them to win man u
so just delay the celebration a little, u know wat i mean wink
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by beyunce(f): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2006
29th is approaching.
some chelsea ass will be whooped.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2006
no, some manure ass is gonna be whopped
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2006
In ur dreams.
Trust me, Man Utd will break ur heart again like they did on the 9th of April.
Dial 999.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2006
@Skintite!
I am certainly behind you and anyone who will impersonate us as men should know is a chageable offense under section ME of this forum and I will award the puns!

Yeah baby!
My annointed blues, disorientate that all rounder Rooney at Stamford bridge!
The man is a disaster esp when I remember the havoc e did to my darling Arsenal I will never forgive him plus his Disunited rebels!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2006
u know som how i feel man u will win
abi i dey craze! undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2006
The great blues are about to be crowned temporary Kings of England.
Am happy for them~
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Grizzly(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2006
Thats one goal already. W GALLAS.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2006
My only Chelsea Gallas! Congrats!

Our Great blues! Scatter those Disunited rebels who thought every day is an Easter Holiday where they were all wins till Sunderland tamed them
Its only Barca which can win Chelsea at Stamford bridge not Cristiano or Pagano men!
Rooney can miss an obvious goal and man U fans drink vodka that they beat Arsenal! Infamy! infamy!
They were out to stall Chelsea run . I hope Blues maintain the same momentum in second half! you rock
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by sil(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2006
@ Priscila

I love that the manchester top man" Rooney is a miracle baby and Chelsea defenders should sit on him for them to survive broken hearts" that is ur talkz abi.

Join me to say he's goin to take over from Ronaldinho next session.

I love you say that.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2006
@ sil
You and Chelsea marked my words and look at what just happened!
Was that Rooney in a coffin?Thank God grave diggers were near!
But he is my only love there hope he is not hurt!
Man U is a team of class and coceding three goals is an abomination! What an insult to everyone!
When Morinho said" man U are only the first of the last for finishing second and makelele reportedly called baba Alex a LOSER" I reckon it was rude and incorrect tho it was right if they had used innuendos! or humble language! Its as exactly as they said if well framed!

Chelsea has the form and I will only advice that they work on their PR outside the pitch as in feel within the law and rules and it will be a team of class!

Thanks for disorienting Disunited for us! They are not playing better than Sunderland
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2006
Jackal:

In your dreams.
Trust me, Man Utd will break your heart again like they did on the 9th of April.
Dial 999.

Skintite:

u know som how i feel man u will win

Skintite:

no way meeeeen,
i can't tip chelsea to win they wont allow us rest

hucarson:

A Chelsea defeat would rock the Bridge and might psychologically shift the football power back to the North of England.
United is a team that plays for Pride.
Its few days away and i am sure u are going to see another outstanding perfromance from the wonder-kids: ROONEY n RONALDO
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by SirKay3(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2006
@ Akolawole,

Congrats
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2006
Akola and all blues fanatics!
Your men heard my prayers and when I said they sit on Rooney they listened and Rooney came out sly to almost con a penalty! I can organise your team!
Chelsea has made us a big favour and all those dreams it was not over its now over!
I said touch not my annointed Gallas and others no one seemed to understand the power of these prayers!
You have done the whole world favour! man U have kissed fond farewell to days of greatness and fans have arguably stopped chest-thumping!

Big thanks to Sunderland for demoralising them before they met Chelsea! they could have been hyped up had they won!
Trust me me!

Finally!
All man U fans shold come here and humbly cocede this 3-0rout  and handover those champagnes appropriately! Gain courage to write a line or two as u hand over pals!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Grizzly(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2006
3 Freaking 0. Was i suprised? undecided Creeps.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2006
@Akola
Congrats!
The match was won in the MIDFIELD.
Man Utd looked deficient in this area and Jose capitalised on it.
It was always gon' be difficult for the Reds.
A well-deserved victory for the Blues.
We shall be back next season though.
Have fun!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2006
Jackal:

It was always gon' be difficult for the Reds.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2006
@ jackal!
congrats for the guts to peacefully concede!Its a tough moment but
I can always count on you!
Even Cavalho a defender can tear that Ferdinand defence? outrageous!
Have you given out your champagne to blues?

Anyway! command other fans in Man U to shank their feet and present a red gun salute to the Roman army! They have live lethal bullets!
Congrats again Blues esp Gallas,Joe cole,and cavalho for your fires!
Terry that covering fire on Rooney was good!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by mukina2: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2006
manure 3[/s] chelsea 0[s]

rooney[/s]
ronaldo[s]

nistelrooy[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sorry tongue tongue
chelsea[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color]3
manure [color=#990000]

manure wat happened?
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by cabali(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2006
finally u guys have seen it! what more shud i say? 3 goals clean sheet? this is too much of a conviction- stay with the blues y'all
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by bagoma(f): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2006
congratulations kola,
i'm thrilled for you guys.

but dis na disgrace o, 3-0, no reply. where is bolaoni?
cool tongue
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by cabali(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2006
hey noone congratulates me? i have been fighting the good fight for chelsea as well u know?
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by bagoma(f): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2006
hey cabali, congratulations to you too. cheesy cheesy
its just that sometimes you guys leave kola alone to face the bullets from the gunners and the red demons devils such that it appears he is the only on chelsea side, so dont blame us. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by cabali(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2006
i back kola as well against the likes of veira and others but thats not an issue. point is that we are on top! thats all that matters and it dont look like we will leave anytime soon
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Grizzly(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2006
I started a thread on this. none gone there yet. well i dont expect anyone to go there just yet. y'all so blue wid envy. tongue grin got a poem for you bagoma: *Blues are thru, Reds were well bled, gunners remain gonners, and thats well said.* grin grin
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by bagoma(f): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , what a poem. lol
so you're[b] now[/b] a blues fan huh?
anyway, you guys have fun now all you want. as for us being gonners, you just wait till we win the champions league! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mourinho Refuses To Apologise For Eye-poke / Liverpool Vs Brentford (1 - 0) - Live / QPR Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 23rd Febraury 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.