Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Natforce Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Calling (25595 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Recruitment And Training (2) (3) (4)

Natforce Calling by rushj(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2012
I WAS CALLED BY A FRIEND TO SEND TO HIM TWO PASSPORT AND MY CREDENTIALS FOR NATFORCE EMPLOYMENT(AUTOMATIC). I PRESENTLY WORK FOR TOTAL NIG. PLC AND DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT NATFORCE. I DON'T WANT TO FALL FROM GRACE TO GRASS. PLC HOUSE I NEED MORE LIGHT ABOUT THIS ORGANISATION. URGENT RESPONSE IS APPRECIATED. AM A GRADUATE OF BUS. ADMIN. UNIMAID 2005. AM GIVEN NOW 4/9/12 TIL THURSDAY 6/9/12 TO REPLY BACK. PLS HOUSE ENLIGHTT ME MORE.... THANKS
Re: Natforce Calling by ifyalways(f): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2012
Which Natforce ?

The one that has been banned by the federal government?Guy,go relax abeg.
Re: Natforce Calling by ifyalways(f): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2012
http://www.google.com/gwt/x?hl=en&u=http://www.shipsandports.org/Anews/FG_bans_NATFORCE.php%3Fid%3D1&client=ms-rim&q=Natforce+Nigeria&sa=X&ei=mZdFUKyIBoeo0QXQlIGwDQ&ved=0CB8QFjAC
Re: Natforce Calling by Yemiight: 5:18am On Sep 08, 2012
Never give up, Natforce is still in existence. its true FG has banned them last year because some agency like customs don't want them to exist. FG is about to unban them very soon, the case is in court and the final judgement will be given to the agency this month to commence opperation.

Never quit your current job but try to be updated.

There salary is more better than customs and they have ECOWAS backing.
Re: Natforce Calling by rushj(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
Yemiight: Never give up, Natforce is still in existence. its true FG has banned them last year because some agency like customs don't want them to exist. FG is about to unban them very soon, the case is in court and the final judgement will be given to the agency this month to commence opperation.

Never quit your current job but try to be updated.

There salary is more better than customs and they have ECOWAS backing.
Thanks bros. the agency asked me to resume training by 15/9 in Adamawa state after few months of training we wil now be posted to Nig. Air ports , nig. borders. Pls do u know which date of this month is the final judgement? Will d agency succeed?
Re: Natforce Calling by Montedosea: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
@rush J, Please,can u help a brother out? I need to change jobs ASAP. I don't mind if I can submit my resume also just for trial.. My advice is for u to find a way to get some days off from work while u resume training. DON'T RESIGN until ure sure.
Re: Natforce Calling by rushj(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
Montedosea: @rush J, Please,can u help a brother out? I need to change jobs ASAP. I don't mind if I can submit my resume also just for trial.. My advice is for u to find a way to get some days off from work while u resume training. DON'T RESIGN until ure sure.
Thanks for d advice. I wilhelp but let me b sure of it first.. i wil c wat i can do. What does ASAP mean?
Re: Natforce Calling by udz: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
guy abeg if u no nid am, pls help me by giving me dat opportunity, my email is thezorani@gmail.com
Re: Natforce Calling by aredbros: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
Re: Natforce Calling by Montedosea: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
@rush j, ASAP means as soon as possible.. By the way, adetolu85@rocketmail.com is my email.. Of cos, u definitely have to be sure first. I almost left my job to a new company but I had to be sure of their seriousness.. I told my boss I was ill while I resumed with the new company. After 2days, d accountant opened up to me that they owe salaries a lot;need I say I ran to my boss and declared myself fully fit?lol..Uve to apply wisdom here also. Its well.
Re: Natforce Calling by Yemiight: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Natforce is a FG job and it regonised there role is very important. Natforce office is not everywhere, i saw natforce office in akure opposite ondo state ministry of works. I make some enquiry in there office to be sure and it was confirm to me that operation will commence soon just waiting for final court hearing and be fully law abiding agency in the country. I was told that there recruitment application is closed in akure and the screening applicant name has be send to abuja for shortlist after court order. Word of advise, If you have opportunity to apply for natforce in both senior and lower cadet officer please do. Natforce is real and they have ECOWAS backing.
Re: Natforce Calling by rushj(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2012
Yemiight: Natforce is a FG job and it regonised there role is very important. Natforce office is not everywhere, i saw natforce office in akure opposite ondo state ministry of works. I make some enquiry in there office to be sure and it was confirm to me that operation will commence soon just waiting for final court hearing and be fully law abiding agency in the country. I was told that there recruitment application is closed in akure and the screening applicant name has be send to abuja for shortlist after court order. Word of advise, If you have opportunity to apply for natforce in both senior and lower cadet officer please do. Natforce is real and they have ECOWAS backing.
Thanks mann. am in Adamawa now for natforce enlistment which wil commence by monday 17/09
Re: Natforce Calling by Yemiight: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
Very good man. Are you now sure that natforce is still existing.

I wonder people don't believe the reality of the agency. Ondo state enlistment will comence very soon.

Please man update us about the enlistment process in Adamawa, to help people to be very sure about them and make use of the oppotunity anytime it available. i had that the recruitment is going on state by state.
Re: Natforce Calling by rushj(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
How far abt d final hearing in Abuja? any 1 wit info pls update d house.
Re: Natforce Calling by Yemiight: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
i had the hearing will be on tuesday. Let hope and pray it favor.
Re: Natforce Calling by rushj(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
Yemiight: i had the hearing will be on tuesday. Let hope and pray it favor.
Yeah u r right it's tommorow. Let c wat wil b d outcome
Re: Natforce Calling by kreamy28(f): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2012
D Natforce job is true and its real,i wish d brother a success n will like to tell him he shouldn't give it up,cos i also went for d interview in ondo state den,but i base in lagos,cos d info.on time,n and i pray d hearing favours natforce.
Re: Natforce Calling by ifyalways(f): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2012
So Tuesday has come and gone, what was the judgement

I dey wait oh. Was there even a court case?anyways, who won the case ?
Re: Natforce Calling by kreamy28(f): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2012
ifyalways: So Tuesday has come and gone, what was the judgement

I dey wait oh. Was there even a court case?anyways, who won the case ?
[/color][color=#770077].
Y er u so much against this,anyway there was a hearing yesterday,but we dnt know d outcome yet.But i pray it favour natforce oooo
Re: Natforce Calling by ifyalways(f): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2012
Why should I be "against" it ? What would I gain or loose?

Fact is that, until yesterday, natforce remains a banned entity by the federal republic of Nigeria. Would it be fair to make people pay for training and uniform only to at the end of day remain jobless and "illegal' ?

Now, do you have info about yesterdays court case?spill.

Its good to keep an open mind but open mind and cautions soul wins the race.

Re: Natforce Calling by derus(f): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2012
ifyalways: Why should I be "against" it ? What would I gain or loose?

Fact is that, until yesterday, natforce remains a banned entity by the federal republic of Nigeria. Would it be fair to make people pay for training and uniform only to at the end of day remain jobless and "illegal' ?

Now, do you have info about yesterdays court case?spill.

Its good to keep an open mind but open mind and cautions soul wins the race.

What a good comment keep it up for a good work well done
Re: Natforce Calling by Yemiight: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2012
according to the information reaching me from the rightful source, the case has been adjourn till oct 15. It was also gathered that customs as also withdraw there case file against natforce. The truth shall prevail. Let us pray.

Re: Natforce Calling by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2012
Tanxx 2 ifyalways wu pointd out dat NATFORCE request applicants pay4 uniforms & camp pass..I've bn rcvin msgs frm PCN lyk a mnth nw over d paymnt of N40k 4 camp kits & uniform wit som bullshit stories of bcomin an FG agency by oct1. Now notin hs bn agreed btw natforce/customs/fed govt...@OP; if u fink ua quittin TOTAL 4NATFORCE, ua on a lonnnnnng thing!
Can any1 help me wit d job descriptn of natforce & customs?
Re: Natforce Calling by faina: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
About text msg u received.. 40k campus pass and uniform is it from akure zone
Re: Natforce Calling by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
faina: About text msg u received.. 40k campus pass and uniform is it from akure zone
Lagos Command
Re: Natforce Calling by Yemiight: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2012
This kind of payment 40k is untrue, if anybody ask u such money is a scam. It not sensible to pay for uniform or whetever because u want to work FG. Bewise, natforce belongs to FG and must responsible for the agency needs..
Re: Natforce Calling by ifyalways(f): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2012
Hehe.

I won't say nothing sha until one "mugu" pays, then would you guys see me on full 'azonto moves'
Re: Natforce Calling by dreu2fine(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2012
Rush j,hw u de now,e b lk say u get conection wellwell,pls connect me to d natforce level plssssssss,08181477473
Re: Natforce Calling by ak2naira: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Pls anybody 2 help me wit oyo state details. Have they did it or not?, and 4 kwara state when are they going 2 start their training...?.
Re: Natforce Calling by kreamy28(f): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
I lastest I heard,oyo state will start recruitin soon,so pls if u interested forward ur mail or number to mi,will get back at u.
Re: Natforce Calling by tayoccu(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2013
kreamy28: I lastest I heard,oyo state will start recruitin soon,so pls if u interested forward ur mail or number to mi,will get back at u.

I'm interested,
flaymeplus@yahoo.ca
Re: Natforce Calling by kreamy28(f): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2013
My Apology goes to d whole house,am srry I posted dis,cos I dnt want any trouble from anybody,so wish u all d best,we all meet at d top
kreamy28: I lastest I heard,oyo state will start recruitin soon,so pls if u interested forward ur mail or number to mi,will get back at u.

9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! / Should I Do This All Because Of A Job?