Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Natforce Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Calling (25601 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Recruitment And Training (2) (3) (4)

Re: Natforce Calling by Nairastake: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2013
People be careful. Guys paid 5k to obtain natforce form here in Enugu, then wrote the exam. Those that passed got sms to buy their full kits and start coming for training. At the training camp, they were asked to pay 20k, of which about 750 people paid. They were told the training is going to last for a week, but on the sixth day just like the first five days, people are still coming into camp after they must have paid 100k, 200k e.t.c. depending on ur bargain with them. Then on the same sixth day, the SSS stormed the camp, giving the officials nice beating and told the participants that its all scam. And they were asked to leave the camp immediately. My friend spent not less than 60k in the whole process. People should just be careful! Don't fall for all these scammers. Imagine paying for recruitment form and training for a federal Govt job. All these starting from buying of form, writing of test and training happened in less than 3weeks. They want to do it sharp sharp and sky away, but ubfortunately for them, they were caught. The shameful part of it is that the organizers are businessmen. Imagine! Scamming Phd, Msc, Bsc holders. Thank God I didn't think twice to say 'NO' to the offer.

Re: Natforce Calling by seniorklop: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2013
@ kreamy24 ok apology accepted, however u still need to clear urself. how do we relate ur previous comments n ur claims about ibadan recruitment? if all dis natforce thing is not scam/fraud in d first place heh? now ifyalways can go ahead dancing azonto cos' she warned anybody dat cares to listen!!
Re: Natforce Calling by kreamy28(f): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2013
I just dnt want to put mysef into more wahala,for nw I dnt ve anytin to say,till d natforce becomes reality den I can brag n talk,so pls everybody dnt mind mi o!
seniorklop: @ kreamy24 ok apology accepted, however u still need to clear urself. how do we relate ur previous comments n ur claims about ibadan recruitment? if all dis natforce thing is not scam/fraud in d first place heh? now ifyalways can go ahead dancing azonto cos' she warned anybody dat cares to listen!!
Re: Natforce Calling by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Has the court case been decided. And has natforce been giving full legislative backin 2 operate
Re: Natforce Calling by nwakaopara: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2013
Any news frm natforce,and again why is it dat dey dnt update their site wit new informations,
Re: Natforce Calling by nwakaopara: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2013
wht is de latest ant natforce and EFCC?
Re: Natforce Calling by Kenn99(m): 12:36am On May 05, 2013
Natforce have won d case and they can now operate freely without any hitch.
Re: Natforce Calling by Kenn99(m): 4:14am On May 06, 2013
By Joe Nwankwo Assistant Editor, Abuja An Abuja Federal High Court on Tuesday blamed the Federal Government for the
increase in the proliferation of arms across the
country, just as it declared the disbandment of
the National Task Force against Illegal
Importation and Smuggling of Small Arms and
Light Weapons (NATFORCE) illegal and unconstitutional. In a judgment he delivered in the suit brought
by the Importers Association of Nigeria (IMAN),
challenging the prescription of NATFORCE,
which is a Public Private Partnership between
the government and IMAN, Justice Elvis
Chukwu, equally set aside a directive that was issued by Nigerian Customs in 2011,
disbanding the task force, stressing that such
action was not only inimical to national security,
but also breached the rules of natural justice. Besides, the court dismissed the preliminary
objections filed by the Federal Ministry of
Finance and National Security Adviser (NSA),
challenging the competence of the suit on
grounds that the applicants, led by its National
Coordinator and National President of IMAN, Osita Okereke, failed to declare any reasonable
cause of action. The applicants had approached the court and
prayed it to determine whether the action of the
NSA in disbanding the national task force, which
was inaugurated by the Federal Government
on July 16, 2010, following allegation levelled
against it by Customs authorities, without granting the Task Force fair hearing, was not
illegal, unconstitutional and null and void. Specifically, Customs had alleged that the Task
Force attempted to usurp its duties by trailing
and seizing several containers containing arms
that were illegally imported into Nigeria. It was further alleged that the task force
operated illegally considering that it was not
duly registered with the Corporate Affairs
Commission (CAC). However, in his judgment, Justice Chukwu,
maintained that the respondents failed to prove
that the task force usurped duties of any
government agency. According to the judge, “the respondents had
claimed that the inauguration of the task force
was carried out in error. “However, the court will want to know at what
point this error occurred. From the totality of
evidence before the court, it is obvious that
there had been a reasonable communication
between the applicant and the respondents. “It is my considered view that there was a
breach of the rules of natural justice as the
applicants were disbanded without being
accorded opportunity to defend themselves. “They ought to have been given a hearing
before the task force was disbanded. “Court has the jurisdiction to exercise judicial
review of such decisions whenever there is
denial of fair hearing in any proceeding, be it
administrative or ministerial. The court has the
powers to declare it a nullity”, he added.
Re: Natforce Calling by Peculiarni(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2013
Thank God
Re: Natforce Calling by Peculiarni(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2013
Please when will ondo state start there training
Re: Natforce Calling by Awofilip: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls when is NATFORCE recruiting in ibadan. And i need their address here in ibadan. Thanks
Re: Natforce Calling by tducks2003: 2:02am On Aug 05, 2013
@kremmy. Am intrested in natforce, please keep me posted. Moreover where is natforce office in ibadan.? My email: tducks30@gmail.com and my no: 08153376448

9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ / Should I Do This All Because Of A Job?