Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up (8014 Views)

How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
Reyginus: Lololol. By buzugee I guess you mean our reformed brother obadiah?
he is I and I am he. reincarnates with the same soul but different sceen name grin
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
Reyginus: Lololol. By buzugee I guess you mean our reformed brother obadiah?

LWKMD 4 here, Obadiah.... Is reincarnated Buzugee gringringrin. Infact, he confuses me a lot these days~ esp on this very topic
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by F00028: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
@Obadiah777
shocked if st. paul could only hear you now...
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
seriallink:

LWKMD 4 here, Obadiah.... Is reincarnated Buzugee gringringrin. Infact, he confuses me a lot these days~ esp on this very topic
Brah, it aint confusing at all. you just have to approach this like a new born baby. scripture says you have to disengage from everything you thought you knew and then you have to humble down and approach this thing like a child with open mind. obviously everything you think you knew was a lie. time to be re-taught.
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Delafruita(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777: see this is what happens when folks dont understand the bible. all these folks here dont understand the bible. thumbing you up when you just made a fool of yourself. scripture do say fools perish for a lack of knowledge and it also says birds of the same feather flock together so you and your fellow fools have agreed with you LOL i digress. let me explain the thing to you.

JOHN 3 VS 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. if you believe in the son, Christ, you will not perish. and why is that ? because christ is the word. he is the bible. if you dont believe in the word you will perish

REVELATION 19 VS 13 And he was clothed with a robe dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God

so what john 3 vs 16 is telling you is that if you do not believe the word of God you will perish and if you do, you will not perish. see thats the thing with you folks on here. you fail to grasp the concept of how the lord instructs us to fit the puzzle of the bible together. LINE UPON LINE PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT HERE A LITTLE THERE A LITTLE. you dont pull up verses in a vacuum and try to make a point out of it. you have to join the puzzle together
classic.you should start working on your own version of your own bible and concordance
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
F00028: @Obadiah777
shocked if st. paul could only hear you now...
I may be Paul ? scripture do say ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; SO MAYBE I AM PAUL REINCARNATE ? grin grin its possible

1 Like

Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
Delafruita:
if obadiah is a reformed buzugee,then i should be the nigerian version of yeshwa bar josephus
Lol.
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
Delafruita:
classic.you should start working on your own version of your own bible and concordance
no need to improve on perfection, the word that is
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Delafruita(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777: no need to improve on perfection, the word that is
perfection
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777: Brah, it aint confusing at all. you just have to approach this like a new born baby. scripture says you have to disengage from everything you thought you knew and then you have to humble down and approach this thing like a child with open mind. obviously everything you think you knew was a lie. time to be re-taught.

I guess I have a long way to go then; bcoz, ur teachings are completely different from what I learned as a Christian from childhood gringringrin
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Delafruita:
perfection
The word is perfect as it is. No need for it to be improved on. thats all am saying Chief
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777: he is I and I am he. reincarnates with the same soul but different sceen name grin
This soul is re-deformed and deforming. Pls switch back to buzugee. Atleast, I can handle that.lol
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
seriallink:

I guess I have a long way to go then; bcoz, ur teachings are completely different from what I learned as a Christian from childhood gringringrin
yeah that church doctrine is a delusion. Church doctrine is not of the lord. ACTS 17 VS 24
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
Reyginus: This soul is re-deformed and deforming. Pls I switch back to buzugee. Atleast, I can handle that.lol
grin grin Whatever floats your boat mi compadre Reyginus. Whatever floats your boat. grin
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by F00028: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
@obadiah777
you mean the blood of the mighty Jesus only covere the 144? i got nothing? shocked
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
F00028: @obadiah777
you mean the blood of the mighty Jesus only covere the 144? i got nothing? shocked

144,000. one hundred and forty four thousand. these are the future leaders of the next age to come. the rest of you have to workout your own salvation.
however the blood of Jesus did reunite both Jews and Gentiles under the law. this is a good thing because it means acts of terrorism such as colonialism and slavery will be recompensed on the head of the perpetrators, who are gentiles.
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777:
you dont pull up verses in a vacuum and try to make a point out of it. you have to join the puzzle together
Lwkmh. This is the quote of the year.

1 Like

Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Reyginus: Lwkmh. This is the quote of the year.
I cant take credit for it. This is the original quote

ISAIAH 28 VS 10 For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, there a little.
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin Whatever floats your boat mi compadre Reyginus. Whatever floats your boat. grin
It's your handiwork. You are deforming. Maybe the arguement we had 2 days ago derailed me.lol
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
Reyginus: Its your handiwork. You are deforming. Maybe the arguement we had 2 days ago derailed me.lol
LOL arguments are beautiful. scripture do say Iron sharpens Iron. In argument we grow.PROVERBS 27 VS 17 As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Delafruita(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777: The word is perfect as it is. No need for it to be improved on. thats all am saying Chief
i have read perfect books.i know perfect books.your bible definitely isnt perfect
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by amiskurie(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
ifeness: Jesus died for the grin grin grin animals not humans. Our sins can't be paid as they are too expensive. madagasca 12:1-7
Akue...
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
Delafruita:
i have read perfect books.i know perfect books.your bible definitely isnt perfect
Well thats your own opinion. and you know what they say about opinions ? they come a dime a dozen. everyone has one. wink
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
so to re-summarize john 3 vs 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
His one and only son is the word

REVELATION 19 VS 13[b] and his name is called The Word of God.[/b]

so you have to believe in the word of God. The word of God is action. You do what it says. As such you have to work out your own salvation by doing what the word requires. John 3 vs 16 does not mean As long as i believe in Jesus i am saved. this is church doctrine. it does not mean Jesus came to die for your sins neither. this is church doctrine.
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Heritman(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
obadiah777: he did not die for our sins. he only died for the sins of 144,000 chosen leaders of the next world. the elect. the first fruits. the rest of you ill pay for your sins galatians 6 vs 7
why dnt u read galatians 1 vs 4
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Heritman(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
Heritman: why dnt u read galatians 1 vs 4
1st corintians 2 vs 14 is talkin about u nd ur unbeliv
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by MrAnony1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
F00028:
of course.
You asked;
my contention has always been: why didn't the All Loving God simply just forgive the sins?
Just so we come to some clarity as well as to help us answer the question, let me ask you this:

What if God did not punish sin at all. i.e. If there were no bad consequences for sin, will anything be wrong with sin?
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
Heritman: why dnt u read galatians 1 vs 4
GALATIANS 1 VS 4 -Who was making the world evil for the israelites ? the Gentiles. so the israelites had to get delivered from the gentiles.

LUKE 1 VS 71 salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us WHO ARE THE ENEMIES ? NEHEMIAH 5 VS 9 Also I said, It is not good that ye do: ought ye not to walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the gentiles our enemies?

so basically the heathens have no laws because the lord only gave the laws to the israelites ( psalms 147 vs 19 and 20 ). the heathens even though they were being extremely evil to the israelites ( which the lord is using the heathens as a weapon towards the rebellious israelites ) the sins were not counted against them ( romans 4 vs 15 ). they were simply the lords weapon ( proverbs 16 vs 4 ) ( psalms 17 vs 13 ) ( habbakuk 1 vs 12 ). lord used the heathens to put the israelite through babylonian, egyptian, mediopersian, greek, assyrian and roman slavery. however when the time for their punishment was up, lord had to unite the gentiles under the law with the israelites so that they would no longer be able to do wickedness without it counting against them. now they have the law. how do you get the gentiles written in the law when the israelites that the LORD works through are in darkness ? send the messiah to die for the most upright amongst them ( 144,000 ) and to wash away their sins so that they can be spiritually resurrected ( revelation 7 ) and out of the valley of dry bones. it is because of the spiritual ressurection of the 144,000 first fruits also known as the first ressurection, that we have the new testament in the bible. they were reconnected to God so that he could work through them again to put that new testament that ropes in the gentiles. SO THIS IS WHAT GALATIANS 1 VS 4 IS SUMMARIZING. NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WHOLE WORLD. JUST THE ELECTED OF WHOM PAUL WAS ONE OF THEM AS WELL AS ALL THE AUTHORS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. LOOK AT GALATIANS 1 VS 2 YOU WILL SEE HE IS DIRECTING GALATIANS 1 VS 4 AT THE BRETHRENS WHO ARE WITH HIM.
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Jenwitemi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
That is because the biblical scribes of that time knew that in the future the BS written in the bible will finally be seen as that, bullshyte. They knew that in the distant future the human spirit will rise and reject all the lies and the ridiculous in that book. You can bullshyte some people some of the time but you can't bullshyte all the people all the time. That sort of thing. Very perceptive folks those bible scribes.
obadiah777: scripture do say in the last days there will be scoffers. thanks for fulfilling prophesy. now i know we are in the last days grin
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Bella3(f): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
I didnt knw people were this crazy!
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
Jenwitemi: That is because the biblical scribes of that time knew that in the future the BS written in the bible will finally be seen as that, bullshyte. They knew that in the distant future the human spirit will rise and reject all the lies and the ridiculous in that book. You can bullshyte some people some of the time but you can't bullshyte all the people all the time. That sort of thing.
another scoffer fulfilling prophesy. grin
Re: He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up by Jenwitemi(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
This is no prophecy, bro. It is just the logical flow of things. One day age old bullshyte will die and give rise to new ones. The bible BS has been found out and it is about to die and be replaced.
obadiah777: another scoffer fulfilling prophesy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Is It A Sin To Kill In Self Defense? / Mantras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.