Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? (1181 Views)

PLS HELP!!! What Business Can I Do Online To Make 2k Daily / What Kind Of Small Trade Can A Student Start Up?? / Whish Trade Can I Do That Is Profitabul.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? by Temmy7800: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
I'm getting a bit frustrated in this country, I'm not a lazy person but having a child has made working a bit inconvenient for me. I've been able to gather some money together so I'm thinking of going into business that won't require giving my child to minder all the time, something with a bit of flexibility. I have about £4k now but I'm out of ideas of the business I can do with the money. I don't mind to do anything as long as it will turnover the money with some interest. I think I'm putting much pressure on my husband, he works outside london and he only come home every fortnight, I think if I'm able to assist with the bills he will be able to cut his hours and spend more time with me and his son. Please I will appreciate any good advice, it doesn't have to bring millions but a business with good prospect. Thanks in advance
Re: PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? by Businesstools(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
You can start a book-keeping firm.It doesn't require any special skill or certification.Enrol for an online book-keeping course.Learn an accounting software package,Peachtree or Quickbooks.Advertise your services to small businesses in your area using word-of-mouth,fliers and other low-cost Ad techniques.You'll need a website,business cards,a laptop,accounting software and a quiet environment.Success
Re: PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
i understand your plight...you should also consider a profitable home-based business
check my signature for the link
Re: PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? by IndyPendent: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
You can source certain quick-selling goods locally in UK for sale in Nigeria. For increased profit you would need to send them thru a friend who regularly does LON-LOS-LON trips.

This way you can bring in quite a large number without attracting unwanted attention from customs. The itrms are light-weight. PM me if u like.
Re: PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? by straneur(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2012
Like businesstools suggested, that is one of numerous things you can do with that amount without having to leave your baby but before you go into anything, ask yourself this question " what do I love doing, that even without financial rewards it make me happy", Once you have the answer come back here. Anything is marketable so long you are ready to work at it.
Re: PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? by davisosas: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2012
TO START WITH, CONTRACT A BIZNESS CONSULTANT TO HELP DEVELOP A BIZNESS FEASIBLE PLAN WITH TWO OR THREE IDEAS FOR OPERATION, BY SO DOING HE/SHE FEELS COMMITTED TO YOU AND GIVING SOUND BIZNESS IDEAS. DON'T LOOK FOR FREE IDEAS FROM PEOPLE OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE FED WITH UNREALISTIC IDEAS. YOU YOUR MONEY TO COMMIT PEOPLE TO THINK FOR YOU.

AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THATS WHAT WE DO FOR LIVING, CALL: 080826612334
Re: PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? by IndyPendent: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2012
Hi again
Let me break it down for you further.
You buy an item in UK @ £15 or N3,750 you sell £40 or N10,000 here in Lagos. That's a clear £25 profit. Say you buy 20 of such items , that's £800 back in your pocket for investing only £300. (Profit =£500).
The only issue is conversion from naira back to pounds and transfer to you in UK.
Apart from that, its very good going if you ask me. Items weigh 40gram each and you can buy in UK online with free delivery to your address.

Email cottagemillions@live.com for more info.
Re: PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? by Temmy7800: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Thanks very much everyone, I do appreciate your contribution. I'm more of a business person, I think I will be happy with anything that involves trading. Please I need more ideas. Thanks
Indy_Pendant, I will send you an email for more info
Re: PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? by lucynkem: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
I will advice you to do real time and real business and not anything internet business. I live in the UK too and the only way I have succeeded in doing business in Nigeria is by getting to trust people. Haven said that, you can go into into buying and selling of agricultural products with long shelve lives. Another business you can go into is midstream petroleum products business. Also it depends on what you currently do here in the UK and the permit you have, if your permit or your status entitles you to do business, then we can discuss further. Initially I regreted opening a shop/office in bedfordshire but I do not regret anymore. If you wish, we could exchange emails and take it from there.
Re: PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? by Temmy7800: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
Thanks Lucynkem, sent you a mail to your email, lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk. Hope to hear back from you soon. More suggestion please
Re: PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? by smith999: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
Learn How to invest with liberty reserve dollar and make up to 2,2 % profit guaranteed , go to www.firstinvestfund.com

(1) (Reply)

What Walls Want.... Homes, Offices, Hotels, Churches, Studios / How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria / Betting Review Of 9th N 17th Football Games,check My Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.