Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. (2836 Views)

Laugh It Off...very Hilarious. / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by chinweub: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2008
Baba Sege got an invitation from the Queen to come &
visit her in England , One afternoon, while drinking
tea in the palace, he asked the queen her success
secret. She told him that she relies on her people a
lot, and therefore she must be certain that they are
intelligent. She decided to show him exactly what she
meant, so she called Tony Blair on the phone.

'Now listen carefully, Mr. Obasanjo, I'm going to ask
Mr. Blair a question to determine his intelligence. ,

Queen: ' Hello Mr. Blair, I have a question for you:
your mother has a child, and your father has a child.
This child's not your brother and is not your sister.
Who is he then?'

Tony Blair: 'Obviously, it's me!'

Queen: 'Correct! Thank you, bye'. 'Did you get that
Mr. Obasanjo?' the queen asked.

Obasanjo answered: 'Yes, thx a lot, I'll definitely be
using that!'

As soon as Obasanjo got back to Nigeria , he knew that
he has doubt about Atiku's intelligence, and he was
going to ask him the question. He arranged a meeting
with him and asked him:

'Atiku, I have a question for you; your mother has a
child and your father has a child. The child is not
your brother and is not your sister, who is he?.'

Atiku thinks, and thinks, 'Em, you must give
me some time to think about it.'

So Mr. Obasanjo decided to give him a day to come out
with an answer.

That afternoon, Atiku called a meeting to discuss the
question, but NOBODY knew the answer. They drew up an
Atiku family tree, but to no avail! The next morning,
he realized he has to give Obasanjo an answer and as a
last resort, he decided to phone Jerry Rawlings of
Ghana ,

' Jerry, your mother has a child and your father has
a child. The child is not your brother and is not your
sister, who is he?'

Jerry answers immediately. 'Hey, Atiku, It is me of
course, you dumb Nigerian!'

Atiku rushed to Obasanjo's office, he was quite very
impressed to have got the answer to such a difficult
question. 'Mr. President, I know who he is, it's Jerry
Rawlings, former President of Ghana!'

Obasanjo replied: 'Jerry Rawlings ko, Jerry Gana ni.
You are such a stupid Vice President! I'll make sure
you're removed from office. The child is TONY BLAIR !'

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=cRTEkmrn1oiDo16kMsB55Q_3d_3d

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=YW2F6JsZlgjQXorR5l7kPQ_3d_3d
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2008
grin cheesy grin cheesy
My ribs are hurting. . . good job smart president.
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Jeovy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2008
grin grin grin ;, you no well,how dear you insult our president and vice
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by folahann(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
This is too funny grin grin grin grin grin, I can't stop laughing now

The Joke of the year award goes to this Joke *still laughing* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Cescy(m): 3:54am On Aug 12, 2008
Dumb and Dumber I cant shout
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by clemcykul(f): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2008
lmao grin
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by spenchuks(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2008
feeedeeefeee - fawa!!!
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by clemcykul(f): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2008
tu za fiful grin

how are u my braza grin
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2008
language
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by spenchuks(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2008
clemcykul:

tu za fiful grin

how are u my braza grin

wallahi i am beery pine grin grin grin
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by chioya(f): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
haha
lovely post,cant stop laffing.
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2008
someone has posted this on nairaland before,

Quote from seun
please use the search-Quote

@clemcy dear, what language are we learning today
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by clemcykul(f): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2008
Blalinguistics grin
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2008
Interesting!

OK lecturer, I am new to this, lets start from the basics
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2008
web, how ye doing. omo e don tay oh
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by MrInfo1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2008
tufe:

web, how ye doing

i don't know abt you but am handsome
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Mustay(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2008
ok let me

"Continue With your Work"
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by lexicon(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2008
Nice thinking. still laughing
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2008
@info

u are confused
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by clemcykul(f): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2008
GUDDAY klass today we shall be treating the basic importance of bla bla bla grin

who amongst u, got an idea on the afore mentioned?

yeah you there at the back, stand up and tell us cool grin
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2008
na u be teacher, so teach us
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by MrInfo1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ tufe

i resemble gabrywyl ? lipsrsealed
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2008
Are you calling me confuse angry
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2008
once again, u used ur mouth to say that
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by royalyinx(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2008
Two lovers decided to commit suicide on a mountain top. They got to the mountain top and the lady suggested that the guy should jump first being a man, the guy accepted and jumped. The lady closed her eyes walked away and said love is blind. The guy mid-air released his parachute, shook his head and said true love never dies, what do you think?
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by topeteadr(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2008
Lol guy's . . . But what's it with you guys & remix. . .
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2008
tufe:

once again, u used your mouth to say that

You make me think that way ohhh. . . You and info. . . angry
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by royalyinx(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2008
@tope_teadr,

Hope that post wasn't directed to me,
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2008
@gab

. . .count me out
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by MrInfo1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2008
What
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2008
Sorry tufe, you're already in da list  smiley
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2008
offer her garri

plz comot my name na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Start The Annual Yabbing Competition / Stingy Or Wise? / See What Nepa Has Turned Our People Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.