Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

. - Business To Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (73087 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Omolaraeni12: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
I got my package today and it was intact. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: . by r231(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Omolaraeni12:
I got my package today and it was intact. Thank you.

Thank you for your business.....

Merry Christmas!
Re: . by gentlekaycy: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2014
frieght forwarder. Thanks
Re: . by r231(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2014
gentlekaycy:
frieght forwarder. Thanks

Where are you located sir
Re: . by gentlekaycy: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
r231:

Where are you located sir

I am located at Orile, Lagos.
Re: . by r231(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
gentlekaycy:

I am located at Orile, Lagos.

That will be a bit difficult cus I am not based in Nigeria
Re: . by gentlekaycy: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
r231:

That will be a bit difficult cus I am not based in Nigeria
Ok. Contacts in Lagos, Nigeria will be appreciated.
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sir any news about 1467?
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Please was wondering, I'm I the only person with shipment on 1467? Nobody wants to talk about it here and its been several weeks I heard that its clearing but whenever I ring the Lagos office they tell me that agents are still looking for it.

So now my worry is, has my shipment gone missing?
what will be the fate of my shipment since your still looking for it till date and hope to close for the year before Dec24th.

No offence
Re: . by r231(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2014
Neocotez:
Please was wondering, I'm I the only person with shipment on 1467? Nobody wants to talk about it here and its been several weeks I heard that its clearing but whenever I ring the Lagos office they tell me that agents are still looking for it.

So now my worry is, has my shipment gone missing?
what will be the fate of my shipment since your still looking for it till date and hope to close for the year before Dec24th.

No offence

You saw the pics I posted on the previous page sir....

Agents are not allowed to go on the termac no more so we have to wait till they get to us sir

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do but be patient
Re: . by r231(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
The Federal Government, Friday, suspended all cargo flights from other countries from operating into the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos.

Disclosing this development to newsmen, General Manager Corporate Communications, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Mr. Yakubu Dati said that the suspension of cargo aircraft into the country was necessary because of the congestion at the warehouses.

Mr. Dati further pointed out that the Nigerian Airspace Manager Agency had been notified to issue a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) informing them about the development.

He said, “This has become imperative due to the congestion created by the backlog of cargo created following the two-week closure of the terminal by the Nigerian Customs Service”

The FAAN GM further noted that the agency was initiating possible measure to accelerate the clearance of the goods and return the situation to normalcy.

He however advised airlines and importers to make use of alternative airport as such move would ease the congestion of goods at the Lagos airport.

According to him, the authority was constrained to take such measure for the time being for the safety and security of all concerned.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/fg-suspends-cargo-flights-mmia/#sthash.9Edl7KK5.T2fDPW2g.dpuf
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks for the updates, just hope mine would be available before Christmas.
Re: . by bigtt76(f): 3:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Imagine what Olanrewaju has caused the country undecided my heart goes to all importers and freighters it's been a turbulent year end.
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2014
bigtt76:
Imagine what Olanrewaju has caused the country undecided my heart goes to all importers and freighters it's been a turbulent year end.

honestly am just speechless, i don't kno wat to say now, to make it worst mine never even enter plane self, n dis waz ment to be an xmaz gift, ok ooooo undecided
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
for over 3weeks now I've been calling the Lagos office all they tell me is to expect it tomorrow, now no hope of getting it anytime soon.
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Abeg. Ow far oooooooo
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
I don't want to push out tings 4rm my mouth and u wil say am rude again, but sincerely I am yet to understand what's goin on,d worst is that my item is stil not in d country til now
Re: . by r231(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
chiboy11:
I don't want to push out tings 4rm my mouth and u wil say am rude again, but sincerely I am yet to understand what's goin on,d worst is that my item is stil not in d country til now

Blame Nigerian government sir.......

There is nothing we can do if they are not allowing cargo planes to land
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hum. Ok ooo
r231:

Blame Nigerian government sir.......

There is nothing we can do if they are not allowing cargo planes to land
Re: . by r231(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
22nd December 2014

Dear Sir (s)

Please be advised that until further notice Allied Air Cargo will suspend flights into

Lagos, Nigeria. This is due to the congestion on the Tarmac.

We will keep you updated of any changes, and advise once we can recommence our flights.

We are operating flights into Port Harcourt and Abuja, please contact Sales and Reservations
for further information.

Thank you for your continued support

Yours Faithfully

Lisa Devos
Sales Manager Allied Air Cargo
Re: . by completey(f): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hello sir, do you ship from anywhere in uk. I want to know your charges for 100kg bale of cloth or shoe. Both ocean and air freight. Also if you are picking up my items from the. Supplier what are your charges?
Re: . by r231(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
completey:
Hello sir, do you ship from anywhere in uk. I want to know your charges for 100kg bale of cloth or shoe. Both ocean and air freight. Also if you are picking up my items from the. Supplier what are your charges?

Sure we can.

Please email segun@midasshipping.com or drop your email address and I will forward the information to you
Re: . by r231(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
completey:

Thanks for your enquiry

* Air freight charge is based on the highest chargeable weight i.e. the highest weight between the actual and the volume (dimensional) weight.

* Sea freight charge is based on the dimensions/ size of the item.

*Shipment leaves our warehouse every Friday. From the date of cargo departure from UK, it takes allow an estimated 5 to 7 days for arrival at the destination.

* Unless otherwise noted, all rates given cover clearing charges in Nigeria.

* When sending your goods please address it to yourself c/o Airfreight Dept.

Please send your packages to:

Your Name:
C/O Airfreight Department
326 New Cross Road
London
SE14 6AG

Find below our rate.

AIRFREIGHT FROM UK
LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office) -£4.00/KG
LAGOS (Door delivery) - £4.55/KG
Abuja (Door Delivery) - £5.60/KG
Minimum of 30kg for all shipment going outside of Lagos

* Rates are based on the highest chargeable weight be it volume weight (dimensional weight) or actual weight. Including £15.00 handling fee.

E.g. a box with 59 x 59 x 59 weighing 30KG will be billed per below.
Volume weight: 35kg
Actual Weight: 30kg
Estimated rate: 35kg x 4.00= £155.00 to pick up the item at our Lagos office.

Note:
· Rates to other destinations varies.
* All quotations given over the phone or online are estimates based on the dimensions or actual weight given by the customer.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pls like wen do u think dis wil b sorted out ?
r231:
22nd December 2014

Dear Sir (s)

Please be advised that until further notice Allied Air Cargo will suspend flights into

Lagos, Nigeria. This is due to the congestion on the Tarmac.

We will keep you updated of any changes, and advise once we can recommence our flights.

We are operating flights into Port Harcourt and Abuja, please contact Sales and Reservations
for further information.

Thank you for your continued support

Yours Faithfully

Lisa Devos
Sales Manager Allied Air Cargo

Re: . by r231(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
chiboy11:
Pls like wen do u think dis wil b sorted out ?

I don't have a clue sir
Re: . by completey(f): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
r231:

Thanks for your enquiry

* Air freight charge is based on the highest chargeable weight i.e. the highest weight between the actual and the volume (dimensional) weight.

* Sea freight charge is based on the dimensions/ size of the item.

*Shipment leaves our warehouse every Friday. From the date of cargo departure from UK, it takes allow an estimated 5 to 7 days for arrival at the destination.

* Unless otherwise noted, all rates given cover clearing charges in Nigeria.

* When sending your goods please address it to yourself c/o Airfreight Dept.

Please send your packages to:

Your Name:
C/O Airfreight Department
326 New Cross Road
London
SE14 6AG

Find below our rate.

AIRFREIGHT FROM UK
LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office) -£4.00/KG
LAGOS (Door delivery) - £4.55/KG
Abuja (Door Delivery) - £5.60/KG
Minimum of 30kg for all shipment going outside of Lagos

* Rates are based on the highest chargeable weight be it volume weight (dimensional weight) or actual weight. Including £15.00 handling fee.

E.g. a box with 59 x 59 x 59 weighing 30KG will be billed per below.
Volume weight: 35kg
Actual Weight: 30kg
Estimated rate: 35kg x 4.00= £155.00 to pick up the item at our Lagos office.

Note:
· Rates to other destinations varies.
* All quotations given over the phone or online are estimates based on the dimensions or actual weight given by the customer.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Email sent
Re: . by r231(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
completey:

Email sent

Replied
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
cheesy Am Just dat ordinary person oo not Sir
r231:

I don't have a clue sir
Re: . by r231(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
chiboy11:
cheesy Am Just dat ordinary person oo not Sir

Dear Valued Customer,

This is to inform you that the Nigeria Federal Government, has suspended all cargo flights from all countries from operating into the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos.

This is due to the congestion created by the backlog of cargo following the two-week closure at the terminal by the Nigerian Customs Services.

Manifest 1471 is currently with the airline, once this suspension has been called off the airline will move this shipment into Nigeria.

Please see below the link to the article we received from our Lagos Office regarding the suspension.

http:///13QNnQ

We appreciate your patience on this matter and we promise that as soon as the whole issue has been resolved, we will give you an update.

Best regards,

The Team at Midas Express Shipping & Freight,
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok sir
Re: . by Ishilove: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Oga r231, my cargo never land?

*modified*

Okay I've seen your explanation. Thanks
Re: . by r231(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
chiboy11:
Ok sir

I think your shipment is due to fly on 9th of jan fingers crossed cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.