Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

. - Business To Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (72903 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by r231(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ishilove:
Oga r231, my cargo never land?

*modified*

Okay I've seen your explanation. Thanks

grin cheesy
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
r231:

grin cheesy
Eku ise cheesy grin
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2015
r231:

I think your shipment is due to fly on 9th of jan fingers crossed cool

Please Sir, when it does leave the US will it land it Lagos?
Re: . by Amisec: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Do u ship cars from Canada? if so what is the likely cost?
Re: . by r231(m): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Amisec:
Do u ship cars from Canada? if so what is the likely cost?

Send an email to dupe@midasshipping.com
Re: . by r231(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Neocotez:

Please Sir, when it does leave the US will it land it Lagos?

Dear Valued Customer,

The airline has confirmed that they are now able to move the cargo shipment into Nigeria. The backlog has cleared, however the next flight will not be available until on Friday January 9th, 2015.

As soon as the cargo reaches Nigeria and undergoes clearing, an email will be sent out. When the shipment is available for pick up at our Lagos Office, an alert will be sent to you and your consignee that the items are ready for pick up.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your continued patience.

Best regards,
The Team at Midas Express Shipping & Freight,

1 Like

Re: . by chiboy11(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bro tnks 4dis info,but I want to verify if one can get his item b4 11th,I already ve a flite ticket off lagos on 11th n I intend to use som of mine as a gift in Oweri,plss confirm. Thanks
r231:

Dear Valued Customer,

The airline has confirmed that they are now able to move the cargo shipment into Nigeria. The backlog has cleared, however the next flight will not be available until on Friday January 9th, 2015.

As soon as the cargo reaches Nigeria and undergoes clearing, an email will be sent out. When the shipment is available for pick up at our Lagos Office, an alert will be sent to you and your consignee that the items are ready for pick up.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your continued patience.

Best regards,
The Team at Midas Express Shipping & Freight,
Re: . by r231(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
chiboy11:
Bro tnks 4dis info,but I want to verify if one can get his item b4 11th,I already ve a flite ticket off lagos on 11th n I intend to use som of mine as a gift in Oweri,plss confirm. Thanks

how are you going to get it on or before 11th if its flying on the 9th? undecided
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
r231:

how are you going to get it on or before 11th if its flying on the 9th? undecided
Re: . by bigtt76(f): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Sir pls any Info?

1 Like

Re: . by Quailbirdfarmer: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Good day bro, great doing complement of the season, please I want to ship some house stuffs down to Nigeria from London thru my Brother, what are the step to take in send it to your London office and what will be the delivery time duration to delivered to me in Nigeria!!! Tell me the shipping rate per Kg of it like Cloths,shoe and othe house hood equipment. Can send me an Email address: Jummy147@gmail.com. Regard
Re: . by r231(m): 2:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Quailbirdfarmer:
Good day bro, great doing complement of the season, please I want to ship some house stuffs down to Nigeria from London thru my Brother, what are the step to take in send it to your London office and what will be the delivery time duration to delivered to me in Nigeria!!! Tell me the shipping rate per Kg of it like Cloths,shoe and othe house hood equipment. Can send me an Email address: Jummy147@gmail.com. Regard

Email sent!

Thanks
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Bro I got n SMS sayn I shud go n pay a sum of money,d isue now s dat am nt in Lag 4now like I told u,shud b dier 28th ,I don't kno wat 2do til den plss
r231:

Email sent!

Thanks
Re: . by bigtt76(f): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
You can still pay through bank to bank transfer naa. Your package would be waiting for you anytime you enter Lagos. You've been anxiously waiting for this and now its here you de complain grin ...nor mind me o!

chiboy11:
Bro I got n SMS sayn I shud go n pay a sum of money,d isue now s dat am nt in Lag 4now like I told u,shud b dier 28th ,I don't kno wat 2do til den plss
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
bigtt76:
You can still pay through bank to bank transfer naa. Your package would be waiting for you anytime you enter Lagos. You've been anxiously waiting for this and now its here you de complain grin ...nor mind me o!

Loolz....the money no dey pocket yet na...na we understand the scopings I doubt if Ogbeni midas go pick the hidden truth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by bigtt76(f): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lmao... you need to see de guy rants on this thread sha like say tomorrow nor de grin

Idowuogbo:
Loolz....the money no dey pocket yet na...na we understand the scopings I doubt if Ogbeni midas go pick the hidden truth. grin grin
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
I don't do online transfer or wat so ever,I ve been on this goods since n b4 I even travled to d vila I told him,is it my fault this goods chose to come when I left,now I am told if I don't pick up my goods on satday I wil b paying 2000naira every day as dumorage, plss can u tel me whose fault is this whole ting now.

bigtt76:

Re: . by chiboy11(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
I tink if u read my earlier comment u won't b sayin about money isue here, did u se wre I told him I want to travel with d item n d date I shud b back to lagos , did u read wre I ve been disturbin also 4dis goods, did I not tel him I wud b travelin b4 now n I gave a specific date,so pls leave money out here n don't let us start exchangin bad words to our self,u beta respect ur self.

U won't blame me for goods I order since wen to b reaching now n ure imposing a fine on me daily.
Idowuogbo:
Re: . by r231(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
chiboy11:
I don't do online transfer or wat so ever,I ve been on this goods since n b4 I even travled to d vila I told him,is it my fault this goods chose to come when I left,now I am told if I don't pick up my goods on satday I wil b paying 2000naira every day as dumorage, plss can u tel me whose fault is this whole ting now.

you can go inhe bank and make the payment sir or arrange someone to pick up the shipment for you.......As promised, shipment is available for pickup.
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sori I can't go to d bank to make payment,am not in anywre close to d city wre I am now

r231:

you can go inhe bank and make the payment sir or arrange someone to pick up the shipment for you.......As promised, shipment is available for pickup.
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
See let me tel u r231 if u start taxing me it wil b ungreatful on ur own side n uncaled for if u can't gve me 1 more week to come to Lag.

I was so patient n lean 2ward u all dis 2months for my item to get to me b4 now,this wil b the last I wil be talkn on this isue,till 28th I wil b picking my item if u like add wat ever u like on the fee. Cheers
Re: . by bigtt76(f): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nor vex ya. Try understand with the shippers. Not anyone's fault grin

chiboy11:

Re: . by chiboy11(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Just imagine ow pple bhave n afta we wil say Govt do dis n dat , b4 d whole isue @d airport they did not send it n wen dey wre about sending it I was told custom came up wit Wahala @d port,

I waited til d case was resolve and also waited when I was told cargo airport has been shut down,

I have been comunicating wit them since teling them ow I neded this goods to travel for xmas gift, cuse of this same goods I delay my flite twice.

Now its here n I can't be given 1 week to come back,just look @d whole isue,I don't want to sound bad or sound disrecpectful but put ur self in my shoe,can't I b given til the date I beg for @least we human being shud learn to me humane to ordas.

Well I 4got I said am not talking over this isue again,let his will b done

bigtt76:
Nor vex ya. Try understand with the shippers. Not anyone's fault grin

Re: . by r231(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2015
chiboy11:
See let me tel u r231 if u start taxing me it wil b ungreatful on ur own side n uncaled for if u can't gve me 1 more week to come to Lag.

I was so patient n lean 2ward u all dis 2months for my item to get to me b4 now,this wil b the last I wil be talkn on this isue,till 28th I wil b picking my item if u like add wat ever u like on the fee. Cheers

undecided undecided
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2015
I am having a problem dier now,dey ve faild to gve d percel to d person I sent,I sent u a messg on ur mail n uve not replied

r231:

undecided undecided
Re: . by r231(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
chiboy11:
I am having a problem dier now,dey ve faild to gve d percel to d person I sent,I sent u a messg on ur mail n uve not replied

you must think i live and work on nairaland dont you undecided

i replied all your emails yesterday

1 Like

Re: . by chiboy11(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
r231:
you must think i live and work on nairaland dont you undecided
i replied all your emails yesterday

It has been sorted out, he just cald me to say dey ve given him cheers

1 Like

Re: . by r231(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2015
cool
Re: . by Mcleo007(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: . by feminineA: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
I have sent a mail to your company's email address s over 6 hours yet no reply. How long will it now take to handle transaction challenges? is your uk branch on whatapp or BBM?
Re: . by lordmayor4(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mcleo007:
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.

How much will it cost to pick up 6 pairs of shoe from mikky and courier to ph? Pls reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.