Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

. - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (72938 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by r231(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: . by mikanju: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2014
Please kindly put me through on how to fill this form on a website that ships only to the usa.I have been sending mail to your customer care but still unable to help me on this issue.Saying I shloud order in my name C/O midas shipping.You can't put your Nigerian state or address in the website becaues they already have the list of the cities in the USA,State,street address,Zip codes in their option box where you can only choose from.Please how do I fill those? Won't I be needing your zip code,state,city and street address in other to be able to order from the site? Thanks.
Re: . by r231(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
mikanju: Please kindly put me through on how to fill this form on a website that ships only to the usa.I have been sending mail to your customer care but still unable to help me on this issue.Saying I shloud order in my name C/O midas shipping.You can't put your Nigerian state or address in the website becaues they already have the list of the cities in the USA,State,street address,Zip codes in their option box where you can only choose from.Please how do I fill those? Won't I be needing your zip code,state,city and street address in other to be able to order from the site? Thanks.

sorry for the late reply. Have you done it now or still need help?
Re: . by r231(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
cool
Re: . by r231(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by bigx(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Please what's cost of sea freight to Nigeria from London?
Re: . by r231(m): 3:14am On Aug 13, 2014
bigx: Please what's cost of sea freight to Nigeria from London?

£2.30 per kg for boxes

£350 per cbm for heavy machinery and goods
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
All the naija phone numbers on your site are dead, why?
Re: . by r231(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Neocotez: All the naija phone numbers on your site are dead, why?

Re: . by Neocotez(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Your Maryland address is taking days to get me an invoice, telling me they are building pallats and shit. I'm feeling scammed plus your customer care, Noemi
or what you call it wont reply my emails
Is Midas legit any prove they actually exist
Re: . by r231(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Neocotez: Your Maryland address is taking days to get me an invoice, telling me they are building pallats and shit. I'm feeling scammed plus your customer care, Noemi

come on now undecided undecided

send me an email please - segun@midasshipping.com
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2014
I have received the invoice, got it on friday but was told that my item will leave your maryland warehouse next week and when it does they will then request the available airline to ship it to lagos, and it takes 7 to10 days to get to your lagos office after departing the airport in US.

You guys didnt give me any date of the items departure? And why 7 to 10 day when it is less than 12hrs from US to lagos?
Re: . by r231(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Neocotez: I have received the invoice, got it on friday but was told that my item will leave your maryland warehouse next week and when it does they will then request the available airline to ship it to lagos, and it takes 7 to10 days to get to your lagos office after departing the airport in US.

You guys didnt give me any date of the items departure? And why 7 to 10 day when it is less than 12hrs from US to lagos?

Cargo goes through custom clearing and verification at NACHO and that can take up to 5days. You will get an email when shipment departs and you will get another one when it arrives in Lagos and going through clearing.
Re: . by bigx(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Neocotez: Your Maryland address is taking days to get me an invoice, telling me they are building pallats and shit. I'm feeling scammed plus your customer care, Noemi

Don't panic, received a tablet friday, expecting a laptop to leave US this week, been using them over a year now. Just chill and forget about checking till you get your email/sms
Re: . by r231(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
bigx:

Don't panic, received a tablet friday, expecting a laptop to leave US this week, been using them over a year now. Just chill and forget about checking till you get your email/sms

Thank you sir!!!
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
r231:

Thanks for your enquiry, please find below your enquiry and more information about our company
* Air freight charge is based on the highest chargeable weight i.e. the highest weight between the actual and the volume (dimensional) weight.
* Sea freight charge is based on the dimensions/ size of the item.
*Air freight leaves our warehouse every Tuesdays and Thursdays. From the date of cargo departure from USA, it takes an estimated 7 to 10 days for arrival at the destination.
* All rates given cover clearing charges in Nigeria, unless otherwise noted,
* When sending your goods please address it to your self c/o Airfreight Dept.

Your Name:
C/O Airfreight Department
14223 Cherry Lane Ct
Laurel MD 20707

Find below our rate.
AIR FREIGHT RATES FROM US
LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office) - $3.40/LBS
LAGOS (Door delivery) - $3.85/LBS- Mainland
LAGOS (Door delivery) - $4.10/LBS- Highland
ABUJA (Door delivery) - $4.65/LBS

AIRFREIGHT FROM UK
LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office) -£3.50KG
LAGOS (Door delivery) - £3.95KG

* Rates are based on the highest chargeable weight be it volume weight (dimensional weight) or actual weight.

E.g. a box with 26 x 26 x 26 weighing 30LBS will be billed per below.
Volume weight: 106lbs
Actual Weight: 30lbs
Estimated rate: 106lbs x 3.40 LBS= $360.40 to pick up the item at our Lagos office.

Note:
· Rates to other destinations varies.
* All quotations given over the phone or online are estimates based on the dimensions or actual weight given by the customer.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

does your cargo airfreight stil depart your warehouse every tuesday and thursdays?
Re: . by r231(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Neocotez:

does your cargo airfreight stil depart your warehouse every tuesday and thursdays?

If we get an early space on the airline......YES
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
r231:

If we get an early space on the airline......YES

What happens when you say you didnt. Today is a week you guys received my item and no news, no date as to when it leaves All you do is ask me to wait...it doesnt get shipped before weekend I might fill a scam report.

"Over 12 years in shipping business" very clever
Re: . by r231(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Neocotez:

What happens when you say you didnt. Today is a week you guys received my item and no news, no date as to when it leaves All you do is ask me to wait...it doesnt get shipped before weekend I might fill a scam report.

Boss i asked you to send me an email you refused undecided undecided

how am i supposed to track your shipment or know which one of my staff dealing with your shipment undecided

unfortunately i cant use your nairaland ID to deal with your enquiry

1 Like

Re: . by bigx(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Neocotez:

You're over-reacting.
Not every Nigerian is a scammer.

Yes they annoy me at times at point of pickup and at times it takes a while to leave the US but my stuff has always been delivered.

2 Likes

Re: . by Neocotez(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: . by r231(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Neocotez:

Here's my contact: 08163346912 emmanuelmbh@gmail.com

Emmanuel

Boss send me an email with your shipment details.....

simple instruction undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Neocotez(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
r231:

Boss send me an email with your shipment details.....

simple instruction undecided

Did you receive my email r231, I didnt hear from your people yesterday.
Re: . by r231(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Neocotez:

Did you receive my email r231, I didnt hear from your people yesterday.

yesterday is Sunday sir undecided undecided
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
thanks
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2014
Now you cant reply posts cause you know that you are up to something
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2014
thanks
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks
Re: . by washburn(m): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Can u guys purchase an item on my behalf? How do I transfer money to you? Any bills to pay?
Re: . by r231(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2014
washburn: Can u guys purchase an item on my behalf? How do I transfer money to you? Any bills to pay?

Yes!!

UK or USA?
Re: . by washburn(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2014
r231:

Yes!!

UK or USA?

USA..... kindly just gv me a number to call
Re: . by r231(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2014
washburn:

USA..... kindly just gv me a number to call

sales@midasshipping.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.