Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

. - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (72950 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by bigx(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
All items received grin

Please what is your rate and delivery time for sea freight from US to Nigeria?
Re: . by r231(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
bigx: All items received grin

Please what is your rate and delivery time for sea freight from US to Nigeria?

SEA FREIGHT MERGER:

* Sea Freight Merger is based on the dimensions/size of the item.

Dimension is based on the length, Width and Height of whatever you are using to ship your items. In order for us to give you a rate, you will
need to send us the dimensions of whatever you have, with that we can give you an estimate and when the shipment is receive in our warehouse we will be able to give you the actual rate.

We do sell boxes and Barrels to customers if you are interested in buying from us and below are the rates:

Box 1. The dimension is 36x24x24 which is sold for $14

Ocean freight rate is $250.00

Box 2. The dimension is 24x24x24 which is sold for $12

Ocean freight rate is $175.00

Barrels

Big barrel is sold for $50.00
Ocean freight rate is $280.00

Small barrel is sold $40
Ocean freight rate is $250.00

We load our container when we have enough in the warehouse to fill a container and we also load on a first come first serve basis. Our sea
freight usually takes 60days from the date the container sails from the port to arrive in our Lagos warehouse.

CONTAINERIZED SHIPMENT:

A 20ft container costs $4400. Rate includes trucking and loading (This is a direct shipment from Baltimore port to Lagos, Nigeria)

A 40ft container costs $5550.00. Rate includes trucking and loading (This is a direct shipment from Baltimore port to Lagos, Nigeria) You can request for rate with other shipping line which are cheaper but takes longer duration.

Shipment usually takes as little as 20 days to arrive in Nigeria (30% Payment should be made upfront and must be paid in US Dollars).

A Merged Container

1 car space in a 40ft container costs $1,700.00

Personal items vary by the dimensions of the consignment.

All Payments should be made before consignment is shipped and must be paid in US Dollars.

ROLL on/ROLL OFF -SHIPMENT:

Roll On/Roll Off (from Baltimore to Lagos) - $890 for standard size cars, excluding towing fee.

Bigger vehicles is $1280

Equipment (High & Heavy) Please send us the dimensions in order to provide you with a quote. (Payment should be made upfront and must be paid in US Dollars).
Re: . by r231(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
ROLL ON ROLL OFF

1.Grimaldi Shipping Line:
The cost of shipping the standard size car i.e. Camry, Lexus RX 300 by RORO to Lagos Nigeria using Grimaldi shipping line is $890 excluding towing fee.
The cost of shipping a big Vehicle i.e. A Toyota Sequoia, Ford Econoline by RORO to Lagos Nigeria using Grimaldi shipping line is $1280 excluding towing fee. Grimaldi shipping line operates on the first come first serve basis.

2.Eukor Shipping line
The cost of shipping the standard size car i.e. Camry, Lexus RX 300 by RORO to Lagos Nigeria using Eukor shipping line is $850 excluding towing fee.
The cost of shipping a big Vehicle i.e. A Toyota Sequoia, Ford Econoline by RORO to Lagos Nigeria using Eukor shipping line is $1085 excluding towing fee. Eukor shipping line operates once the Vehicle meets the cutoff date the vehicle is likely to sail.

3. AES Shipping
The cost of shipping the standard size car i.e. Camry, Lexus RX 300 by RORO to Lagos Nigeria using AES shipping line is $1020 excluding towing fee. The cost of shipping a big Vehicle i.e. A Toyota Sequoia , Ford Econoline etc by RORO f to Lagos Nigeria using AES shipping line is $1220 excluding towing fee. AES shipping line operates once the Vehicle meets the cutoff date the vehicle is likely to sail.

4. Sallaum Shipping Line
The cost of shipping the standard size car i.e. Camry, Toyota Highlander by RORO to Lagos Nigeria using Sallaum shipping line is $850 The cost of shipping a big Vehicle i.e. Toyota Sequoia , Ford Econoline etc by RORO to Lagos Nigeria using Sallaum shipping line is $1115 excluding towing fee. Sallaum shipping line operates once the Vehicle meets the cutoff date the vehicle is likely to sail.

I can only get you the towing cost once you provide me with the full Address of where the Vehicle is located.
Note: If you would like your car to be shipped out please ensure that the full name of the shipper and US address is written at the back of the title

All Payments should be made before consignment is shipped and must be paid in US Dollars.
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2014
Hi,
All the above car shipping rates, does it also include custom clearance and handling?
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi bro ow u doin, re u stil in busines of sendin goods 4rm US to Lagos ?
Re: . by r231(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
chiboy11: Hi bro ow u doin, re u stil in busines of sendin goods 4rm US to Lagos ?

Yes sir!
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
r231:

Yes sir!

1,Ow do I pay (any lagos bank or I send d moni over seas ).

2, Can u help me buy tings on eBay.com n ow much do u charge If I am to buy tings wort 500$

3, Can I buy dem my self since we now use paypal here n send 2u so as u cud send down 2me here

4, Gve me n ezample of ow much I wil pay as ur servise for sending 3 phones to lagos, I wil go 2ur lag office n pick dem up my self.

NB plss don't refer me to any mail kindly answer my question here d way I mail u. Thanks
Re: . by r231(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
chiboy11:

1,Ow do I pay (any lagos bank or I send d moni over seas ).

2, Can u help me buy tings on eBay.com n ow much do u charge If I am to buy tings wort 500$

3, Can I buy dem my self since we now use paypal here n send 2u so as u cud send down 2me here

4, Gve me n ezample of ow much I wil pay as ur servise for sending 3 phones to lagos, I wil go 2ur lag office n pick dem up my self.

NB plss don't refer me to any mail kindly answer my question here d way I mail u. Thanks

1,Ow do I pay (any lagos bank or I send d moni over seas ). - you can pay in Lagos if the amount is less than $500

2, Can u help me buy tings on eBay.com n ow much do u charge If I am to buy tings wort 500$ - yes and we charge 3%

3, Can I buy dem my self since we now use paypal here n send 2u so as u cud send down 2me here - yes you can and use us for delivery address.

4, Gve me n ezample of ow much I wil pay as ur servise for sending 3 phones to lagos, I wil go 2ur lag office n pick dem up my self. - depending on the weight and dims ($3.40/LBS)
Re: . by washburn(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2014
So when is the next available flight from US to Lagos?
Re: . by r231(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2014
washburn: So when is the next available flight from US to Lagos?

Weekly on first come first serve basis.
Re: . by queent: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
hello, i'm looking for a reliable shipping company in the USA to goods to Nigeria. I'm looking for a shipping agent that would also help with custom clearance. has anybody used http://www.valuehandlers.com/ http://www.shipit.com/
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
queent: hello, i'm looking for a reliable shipping company in the USA to goods to Nigeria. I'm looking for a shipping agent that would also help with custom clearance. has anybody used http://www.valuehandlers.com/ http://www.shipit.com/

Try: www.midasshipping.com/

Got my item yesterday.
Re: . by washburn(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2014
midas...una dey dull me. since on the 5th of sept wey una receive my package, still it hasn't left the U.S. oga gan oo

1 Like

Re: . by Neocotez(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
washburn: midas...una dey dull me. since on the 5th of sept wey una receive my package, still it hasn't left the U.S. oga gan oo

I was once in your shoes, but much more angry. Have patience you'll get an update
Re: . by washburn(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Neocotez:

I was once in your shoes, but much more angry. Have patience you'll get an update
Thanks.... got my stuff last friday.

1 Like

Re: . by r231(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2014
cool
Re: . by onegig(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello. Sent you a mail on some package i need delivered. Please reply. Thanks
Re: . by r231(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
onegig:
Hello. Sent you a mail on some package i need delivered. Please reply. Thanks

replied!
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wat is ur curent exchange rate per $ now? N ow can som1 in lagos pay for services . Tnks
r231:

replied!
Re: . by r231(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
chiboy11:
Wat is ur curent exchange rate per $ now? N ow can som1 in lagos pay for services . Tnks

rate is N168 and you can pay in naira
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wat about if I pay u wit my pay pal acct
r231:

rate is N168 and you can pay in naira
Re: . by onegig(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2014
r231:

replied!
I need the uk address. and I have contacted all contacts but no suitable reaponse yet.
Re: . by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2014
Midas delivers...the only issue is the delay. Sometimes it can take a month for your items to get to you, but they do deliver. I don't know how you guys can address this, to reduce shipping times. When I remember the delays, it makes me shop around for a faster shipper.

I have a question. Does the minimum still apply for items to Abuja (I remember you guys quoting an extra $60 or so for Abuja)? Or it's now $4.65, no matter the size?
Re: . by r231(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
chiboy11:
Wat about if I pay u wit my pay pal acct

No paypal but you can pay with credit card for USA shipment
Re: . by r231(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
onegig:
I need the uk address. and I have contacted all contacts but no suitable reaponse yet.

Midas Express Shipping
326 New Cross Road
London SE14 6AG
+442084692232
londonsales@midasshipping.com

1 Like

Re: . by r231(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dreamsinbc:
Midas delivers...the only issue is the delay. Sometimes it can take a month for your items to get to you, but they do deliver. I don't know how you guys can address this, to reduce shipping times. When I remember the delays, it makes me shop around for a faster shipper.

I have a question. Does the minimum still apply for items to Abuja (I remember you guys quoting an extra $60 or so for Abuja)? Or it's now $4.65, no matter the size?

Thanks for the feedback, we have have definitely improved on our delivery times.

Minimum weight still applies to all shipment going outside of Lagos.
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 12:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Yess Midas am on to deal naw, I want to buy a blackbery Q10 n dis whey milk http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=161411827747&emvAD=356x248&sv=whey%20protein&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

U shud kno d weight of d phone, plss can u tel me ow much dis wil cost me n ow many days it wil get to me in Lagos n also ow can I pay wit a master card, wating 2 here 4rm u fast. Tnks
Re: . by r231(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
chiboy11:
Yess Midas am on to deal naw, I want to buy a blackbery Q10 n dis whey milk http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=161411827747&emvAD=356x248&sv=whey%20protein&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

U shud kno d weight of d phone, plss can u tel me ow much dis wil cost me n ow many days it wil get to me in Lagos n also ow can I pay wit a master card, wating 2 here 4rm u fast. Tnks

please email - sales@midasshipping.com
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Plss just tel me ow much u wil take to send. Dose weight ,I just want 2kno d cost of sending it b4 I place my order n not d cost of everytin plss.

I tink d weight is 3LB for d milk,I don't kno d weight for a phone. Tnks
r231:

please email - sales@midasshipping.com
Re: . by r231(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
chiboy11:
Plss just tel me ow much u wil take to send. Dose weight ,I just want 2kno d cost of sending it b4 I place my order n not d cost of everytin plss.

I tink d weight is 3LB for d milk,I don't kno d weight for a phone. Tnks

LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office) - $3.40/LBS
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dat means u wil take up to 20$ to deliver dis goods 2 Lagos 4me rite ?
r231:

LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office) - $3.40/LBS
Re: . by r231(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
chiboy11:
Dat means u wil take up to 20$ to deliver dis goods 2 Lagos 4me rite ?

Don't get you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.