Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

. - Business To Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (72842 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by r231(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2015
bestofibkpumpn:
Do you offer PICKUP service over there in USA

Yes
Re: . by r231(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2015
cool
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
r231:

Yes

bro sup, please can my goods be consolidated cuse i dont want to visit ur ikeja office twice

1 Like

Re: . by r231(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2015
chiboy11:

bro sup, please can my goods be consolidated cuse i dont want to visit ur ikeja office twice

I believe your shipment left alrdy

So sorry about that
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2015
r231:

I believe your shipment left alrdy
So sorry about that
Bro I tink u shud talk to ur staf @ Lag, I can't go n pick my tings half n half, I already xplain to yanira dat sendin my goods in part wud b difficult 4me cuse I can't go to ur office 2 times which she told me she wud hold it pending wen d nxt one arive, plss talk to dem cuse as of now I cant
Re: . by r231(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2015
chiboy11:

Bro I tink u shud talk to ur staf @ Lag, I can't go n pick my tings half n half, I already xplain to yanira dat sendin my goods in part wud b difficult 4me cuse I can't go to ur office 2 times which she told me she wud hold it pending wen d nxt one arive, plss talk to dem cuse as of now I cant

Okay
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2015
Bro gud day, plss can u heelp me wit ow many items I ve @d moment now @ur office, ve sent @yaanira n @ Dupe ince for infos about it n ve not goten any reply since 2days now. Wud apriciate. Tnks
r231:

Okay
Re: . by r231(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2015
chiboy11:
Bro gud day, plss can u heelp me wit ow many items I ve @d moment now @ur office, ve sent @yaanira n @ Dupe ince for infos about it n ve not goten any reply since 2days now. Wud apriciate. Tnks

That will be on Tuesday.

There is holiday tomorrow
Re: . by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 26, 2015
r231:

That will be on Tuesday.

There is holiday tomorrow

Bros longest time. It's me Donxavier. I have lost your contact and would send you a PM with my other handle. I need your shipping service.
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2015
Am stil watin til now bro
Re: . by r231(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2015
Toby77:

Bros longest time. It's me Donxavier. I have lost your contact and would send you a PM with my other handle. I need your shipping service.

Noted!!
Re: . by r231(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2015
chiboy11:
Am stil watin til now bro

For?
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 12:26am On May 27, 2015
Pls can I know the goods that I have @ur office at d moment, no one is replying my mail on this yet. Tnks
r231:

For?
Re: . by r231(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2015
chiboy11:
Pls can I know the goods that I have @ur office at d moment, no one is replying my mail on this yet. Tnks

Send an email to yanira
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2015
I ve done that since n no reply til now plss
r231:

Send an email to yanira
Re: . by r231(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2015
chiboy11:
I ve done that since n no reply til now plss

Don't worry they will hold your shipment till the other ones arrive
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2015
Plsss dis is not my question, I have been mailing you people since but no reply till now, which of my goods do you have in your office now, that's what am asking pls

r231:

Don't worry they will hold your shipment till the other ones arrive
Re: . by r231(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2015
chiboy11:
Plsss dis is not my question, I have been mailing you people since but no reply till now, which of my goods do you have in your office now, that's what am asking pls

You need to send an email list of your orders
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2015
Honestly I ve lost contact with that cuse I don't know wat you pple sent down already and wat I ve left, that's y I should ve been contacted b4 snding @first.

Please help me get wat I ve in USA now abeg
r231:

You need to send an email list of your orders
Re: . by r231(m): 2:19am On May 31, 2015
chiboy11:
Honestly I ve lost contact with that cuse I don't know wat you pple sent down already and wat I ve left, that's y I should ve been contacted b4 snding @first.

Please help me get wat I ve in USA now abeg

Okay let's get this straight!!!

First of all the word 'YOU PEOPLE' in this context is very rude undecided You do the same even when sending mails. Try to understand that you are not dealing kids here.

Secondly, you made the orders so you should have a list of your orders. I can not help you with that. I am sure you get email confirmation of your orders from your suppliers.

Lastly, you honestly think I will be sitting down at work @ 2:10am on Saturday to be scanning through the warehouse looking for your orders? Get real!!

Send an email to the office and it will be attended to when the office opens on Monday. Try not to use 'You People' and try to write in a way they can understand as well not the nairaland lingos and you will get a reply.

Thank you for you cooperation!!

We appreciate your business!

1 Like

Re: . by chiboy11(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2015
Hummm Bro u misunderstand me, wat I ment wit u pple is ( ur office ), I don't kno ow that s rude anyway I won't b using it again.

2ndly b4 I came here I ve writen to yanira , Dupe n one orda lady too but I did not get any reply.

May b we shud do it dis way, pls if u can tell one of them to reply me with wat was sent initially n I will know wat is left. Thanks
r231:

Okay let's get this straight!!!

First of all the word 'YOU PEOPLE' in this context is very rude undecided You do the same even when sending mails. Try to understand that you are not dealing kids here.

Secondly, you made the orders so you should have a list of your orders. I can not help you with that. I am sure you get email confirmation of your orders from your suppliers.

Lastly, you honestly think I will be sitting down at work @ 2:10am on Saturday to be scanning through the warehouse looking for your orders? Get real!!

Send an email to the office and it will be attended to when the office opens on Monday. Try not to use 'You People' and try to write in a way they can understand as well not the nairaland lingos and you will get a reply.

Thank you for you cooperation!!

We appreciate your business!
Re: . by r231(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2015
chiboy11:
Hummm Bro u misunderstand me, wat I ment wit u pple is ( ur office ), I don't kno ow that s rude anyway I won't b using it again.

2ndly b4 I came here I ve writen to yanira , Dupe n one orda lady too but I did not get any reply.

May b we shud do it dis way, pls if u can tell one of them to reply me with wat was sent initially n I will know wat is left. Thanks

Send them an email again and CC me.

Please try to write in plain English not abbreviation. I am sure that is one of the reasons why you not getting a reply when they can't understand your request. Also you can call as well
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2015
Ok
r231:

Please try to write in plain English not abbreviation. I am sure that is one of the reasons why you not getting a reply when they can't understand your request. Also you can call as well
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2015
Gud Mornin, Pleasee I send your company a mail cc @ yanira ,@dupe n co to kindly foward all goods I have in your office dowwn to me urgently for now whilee I wait for the other ones, please did u get my mail, I wolud be greatful if I can pick them up next week. Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
r231:

R231, go back to the beginning of this thread,review how humble and polite you were then. Actually it impressed me then I jumped to the last page only to see something has gone bad. I don't know of I will be treated with such cold and unnecessarily annoying attitude. I dont see the term "you people" as rude. It's the way people say "you guys" in Nigeria.
I am turned off by your manner of approach.
Humble yourself,belittle no one. Don't ruin the good thing you have going.

4 Likes

Re: . by r231(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Platnum1:

R231, go back to the beginning of this thread,review how humble and polite you were then. Actually it impressed me then I jumped to the last page only to see something has gone bad. I don't know of I will be treated with such cold and unnecessarily annoying attitude. I dont see the term "you people" as rude. It's the way people say "you guys" in Nigeria.
I am turned off by your manner of approach.
Humble yourself,belittle no one. Don't ruin the good thing you have going.

Thanks!!
Re: . by r231(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
chiboy11:
Gud Mornin, Pleasee I send your company a mail cc @ yanira ,@dupe n co to kindly foward all goods I have in your office dowwn to me urgently for now whilee I wait for the other ones, please did u get my mail, I wolud be greatful if I can pick them up next week. Thanks

They replied your mail yesterday and I saw your reply as well saying it's okay!
Re: . by Fem60(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
Do it yourself, fiverr 2weeks step by step online training. This is a step by step fiverr online training that will make you to understand fiverr very well. And we guarantee you that you will make over $50 before the end of this training. Visit our site on Nairaland to read more: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr
Re: . by ujugirl88(f): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hi r231,pls how much do u ship from UK to lagos.how long does it take to arrive?pls can I ve ur contact?thanks
Re: . by r231(m): 2:06am On Jun 05, 2015
ujugirl88:
Hi r231,pls how much do u ship from UK to lagos.how long does it take to arrive?pls can I ve ur contact?thanks

£3.80 per kg plus £15 handling fee.

Shipment takes 5-7 working days!

Londonsales@midasshipping.com
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bro dis 5- 7days u kno say e get k leg,I don't kno wat to say here now b4 u say am insulting u, but u need work on ur cargo time plss
r231:

£3.80 per kg plus £15 handling fee.
Shipment takes 5-7 working days!
Londonsales@midasshipping.com
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
chiboy11:
Bro dis 5- 7days u kno say e get k leg,I don't kno wat to say here now b4 u say am insulting u, but u need work on ur cargo time plss

Chiboy you are shipping from US and not UK. meanwhile US delivery duration is more than 7 days.

However on the issue of you people, I don't think is formal and professional rather use your company or midasshipping since you are addressing a company.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.