Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,331 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Do You Think About Piercings? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think About Piercings? (3579 Views)

This Will Leave Your Mouth Open. Breath-taking Bizarre Piercings!! / Multiple Ear Piercings, Cool, Hot or Disgusting? / Ear Piercings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by Teezy(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
Thnx.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by TIFETOS(f): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2006
I'VE GOT SEVEN PIERCINGS ON MY BODY,BUT IT'S NOFING COMPARED 2 MY HUSBAND'S TATOO N PIERCINGS,HE PIERCED IT 4 ME 6 YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE MODELLING TOGETHER AND OUR SON ALSO HAD HIS EARS PIERCED COS IT REALLY BLENDS WITH HIS NATURAL DREADLOCKS.LEFT 2 ME, I FINK PIERCINGS N TATOOS R COOL AS LONG AS UR STUDS R GENUINE AND UR BODY IS SUPERB I.E A VERY FLAT TUMMY N TONED BODY 4 GIRLS OR 6PACKS,WIDE CHEST N MUSCULAR BODY 4 GUYS.IT'S IMPORTANT 4 PLACES U WANNA PIERCE 2 B NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL ORELSE U WILL DRAW ATTENTION 2 THE COMAS OF UR BODY.IMAGINE A FAT,PIGGY TUMMY PIERCED OR A CROOKED/WIDE NOSE PIERCED,E NO GO MAKE SENSE AT ALL.I'M PROUD 2 SAY ME N MY HUSBAND HAVE GREAT BODIES THAT'S Y WE'VE GOT PIERCINGS N TATOOS,MAKE ANYBODY WEY NO LIKE AM GO EAT THEIR SHIT N HANG, WHO CARES wink
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by iice(f): 5:46am On Jul 20, 2006
LOL tifetos, for real thats y i got the belly button one, very flat tummy and am sure the eyebrow will look smashing on moi tongue tongue but have 2 think about it thou, work will not allow it lol but np on the tattoos, i some1's tattoo once in an unusual place and i plan 2 get it in that place 2 lol
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by TIFETOS(f): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2006
iice:

LOL tifetos, for real thats y i got the belly button one, very flat tummy and am sure the eyebrow will look smashing on moi tongue tongue but have 2 think about it thou, work will not allow it lol but np on the tattoos, i someone's tattoo once in an unusual place and i plan 2 get it in that place 2 lol
@IICE, IT'S TRUE SOME PLACES N CIRCUMSTANCES DOESN'T PERMIT IT I.E CHURCHES N WORK SO I TEND 2 GO WITH D FLOW N REMOVE D OBVIOUS ONES ON MY NOSE N EYEBROW N COVERUP D OTHERS.TALKING ABOUT TATOOS ON UNSUAL PLACES,IT'S SO COOL cool,COS I GOT ONE OF MY HUSBAND'S SIGNATURE ON D UPPER RIGHT CHEEK OF MY BUM FOR ONLY HIM 2 C N PLAY WITH,COS HE ALSO HAS MY NAME N OUR 2KIDS' NAMES N SKETCHES OF OUR FACES TATOOED ON D BACK OF HIS NECK N BOTH BIG ARMS,BUT I RECOMMEND VERY STRONG N UNBREAKABLE COMMITMENT IN A RELATIONSHIP B/4 GOING AHEAD 2 GET TATOO OF A PARTNER'S IDENTITY ORELSE ONE WILL AV 2 GO THRU D PAIN OF LASER SURGERY 2 REMOVE IT JUST LIKE ANGELINA JOLIE N KERRY KATONA AFTER A BREAKUP, WHAT A WASTE cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by iice(f): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2006
Cool, well am not gettin any partner's name thats for sure, seen alot of that go wrong like u said Angelina, Also Johnny Depp, but its so cool where u guys got ur tattoos, wicked
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by naijadiva2(f): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2006
i think they are cute as long as they are in the right places. i don't see how people can pierce their cheeks(and yes i've seen it) and think they look okay.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by kellorah: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2006
@ TOPIC,I DON'T SEE ANYTHING BAD IN PIERCINGS. I'M GONNA GET THEM WHEN I'M READY. @ THE MOMENT,IVE JUST GOT 2 ON EACH OF MY EAR, I'LL BE GETTING SOME IN OTHER PLACES lipsrsealed WHEN I WANT. IT'S MY BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT!
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by MerC2(f): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2006
kellorah BLESS!!! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by iice(f): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2006
Kellorah lol, thats true oh
@naija_diva, that cheek thing is way weird but i've also seen it lol
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by carmelily: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2006
i've got 4 piercings in each ear, only use 3 and one piercing in my nose, i dont use it much anymore cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by flavorflav(f): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2006
I love piercings, i have 8 ear piercings!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by kellorah: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2006
8 wow shocked

i need one more on each ear then i'll be OK
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by iice(f): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2006
Wow 8, need 2 get mine done too lol
I have 3 on one ear and 2 on the other with one at the tip of my ear, i want 2 another at the tip 2. Have a nose piercing too but i dont use that one much
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by Cleofel(f): 2:17am On Aug 04, 2006
i love piercings but am scared to do it cuz a friend of mine died just 2 days after she did one, she got infected.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by iice(f): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2006
That happened 2 a girl i knw, her piercing got infected and she had 2 be hospitalized thankfully she's ok now, mennnn its about cleaning it and keep it clean till it heals wink.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by carmelily: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2006
that's so, so sad sad
guess i was lucky then!
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by MerC2(f): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2006
I love piercings!

I've got 4 (both earslobes, cartilege and belly button) and ma parents wont lemme get anymore.
But if I cud, I'd get three more (on ma nose and one on each ear),
The nose one is too obvious, for church, I cudn't wear that be singing on the alter,
I'd be suspended. I don't like anyother piercings apart from those, altho I do think
that guys with eyebrow and earlobe piercings look hot!!! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by sammyjl(f): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2006
kiss Piercings are cool, but not too many, I have a tongue ring and both my ears are pierced. To those who want to get their tongue pierced, there is nothing to it and besides 1nce you take the tongue ring out of the tongue for some hours, believe me u going to have a hard time putting it back in. The good thing about a pierced tongue is that, the hole completely closes if u decide you don't want it anymore.

I have no regrets, I got my tongue pierced late last year and well, i made one year anniversary with my ring.

I wouldn't have any other body part of mine pierced. But belly piercing is also alright.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by sammyjl(f): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2007
wink They are ok.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by nkemjou(f): 8:46pm On May 30, 2010
uhm the moderate ones are ok, but the fetish ones are uhm, kinda scary, x

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Dress Cute For A Date / Natural/ Herbal Skincare Products Are D Best!! Leave Chemicals Pls!! / Nollywood Star Twins Hot Pictures: Chidinma & Chidiebere Aneke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.