Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos (4817 Views)

Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos / How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? / How Do I Travel To Ghana From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by Ardedaryor(m): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2012
fellow NLanders! pls anyone help on where to get a macopolo from Lagos to Ghana,if u'ree helping pls give
NAME OF THE TRANSPORT
HOW MUCH IT COST
AND WHERE TO BOARD IT
ND SCHEDUEL
thanks in anticipation
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by topsyking: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2012
Check
www.abctransport.com
U will get all d details..plus amount..
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by sekemba(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
U can check wit cross country.
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by Ardedaryor(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
thanks to all..am very grtful 4 u rspone..sliptight
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by onatisi(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
sorry to ask but i hope u are not coming ti hustle in ghana o.or are you?
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by Ardedaryor(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
onatisi:
sorry to ask but i hope u are not coming ti hustle in ghana o.or are you?
undecidednd plz who are u to ask undecided ***aniway u get it wrng ova to *school*
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by onatisi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ardedaryor: undecidednd plz who are u to ask undecided ***aniway u get it wrng ova to *school*
better , when u get here u will know the reason why i was asking you that question , have a safe trip
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by samflamez(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2014
Pls I need a friend in Ghana.. God fairing..
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by samflamez(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2014
Pls I need a friend in Ghana.. God fairing.. Email; sam_flamez@yahoo.com No: +2348167884891
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by adigunomomama(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2014
samflamez: Pls I need a friend in Ghana.. God fairing..

Me too...

I need a God fearing Male/Female friend in ghana, either a nigerian or ghanaian asap

Am travelling to ghana on vacation tomorrow, just want to spend 7days

And place to visit is accra and cape coast...

I will just like to meet some to hang out with althrou my stay.

Thanx
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by worry359(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2014
Begging on an open forum like this shocked
What you are likely to meet is someone who will beat you and rob you!
You could end molested or anything accepting help from strangers in strange places!

Use a bit of common sense!

2 Likes

Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by onatisi(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2014
samflamez: Pls I need a friend in Ghana.. God fairing.. Email; sam_flamez@yahoo.com No: +2348167884891
u don't need to advertise for friends in ghana , nigerians are many in accra , when u get to accra go to tudu ghetto area ,naija boys plenty infact they are garrage boys there , or u can go to osu,dankwa circle , ask for a cafe called sharpnet owned by a white man I have forgotten the name ,withing 10mins u will see up to 30 nigerians but please note many many nigerians are chop chop guys ,most nigerians that have something uuseful doing don't stay out late most usually retire to the homes early . Newtown ,agege are other areas too with high concentrattion of nigerians . But pls if u are going for vacation ,take more than enough cash and lodge in an hotel believe me u will enjoy ghana moving alone and mixing with ppl than having an unfamiliar person hanging around ur neck
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by iamord(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014
samflamez: Pls I need a friend in Ghana.. God fairing..

When searching for your ideal friend stop putting God fearing. Nobody will tell you that they are satan fearing!

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by adigunomomama(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
onatisi: u don't need to advertise for friends in ghana , nigerians are many in accra , when u get to accra go to tudu ghetto area ,naija boys plenty infact they are garrage boys there , or u can go to osu,dankwa circle , ask for a cafe called sharpnet owned by a white man I have forgotten the name ,withing 10mins u will see up to 30 nigerians but please note many many nigerians are chop chop guys ,most nigerians that have something uuseful doing don't stay out late most usually retire to the homes early . Newtown ,agege are other areas too with high concentrattion of nigerians . But pls if u are going for vacation ,take more than enough cash and lodge in an hotel believe me u will enjoy ghana moving alone and mixing with ppl than having an unfamiliar person hanging around ur neck

Nice one
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by adigunomomama(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
onatisi: u don't need to advertise for friends in ghana , nigerians are many in accra , when u get to accra go to tudu ghetto area ,naija boys plenty infact they are garrage boys there , or u can go to osu,dankwa circle , ask for a cafe called sharpnet owned by a white man I have forgotten the name ,withing 10mins u will see up to 30 nigerians but please note many many nigerians are chop chop guys ,most nigerians that have something uuseful doing don't stay out late most usually retire to the homes early . Newtown ,agege are other areas too with high concentrattion of nigerians . But pls if u are going for vacation ,take more than enough cash and lodge in an hotel believe me u will enjoy ghana moving alone and mixing with ppl than having an unfamiliar person hanging around ur neck

Pls bro, are you in ghana presently?
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by onatisi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
adigunomomama:

Pls bro, are you in ghana presently?
nooo, I left last year . But if u have some questions able tto help or guide u through
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by adigunomomama(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
onatisi: nooo, I left last year . But if u have some questions able tto help or guide u through

I need a place in accra where I can get hotel for 30-50ghcedis...

Pls dis info is needed urgently

Plsssss
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by bis7(f): 2:58am On Aug 16, 2014
When you arrive in Accra ask where you can enter car to Accra Newtown or take a taxi for 7 ghc tell the taxi man Expo 67 hotel or Yas hotel in Accra newtown or to take you to any cheap hotels around Kokoblemblem. I am in Accra Madina and come to Newtown often if you need any help contact me.
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by bis7(f): 3:02am On Aug 16, 2014
If you don't mind also staying in student hostel build like an apartment with your own privacy with only u or two in a room for 70 ghc a week u will also meet with other Nigerian guys or girls u can reach me on my email
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:32am On Aug 16, 2014
adigunomomama:

I need a place in accra where I can get hotel for 30-50ghcedis...

Pls dis info is needed urgently

Plsssss
you can't get a decent hotel for that price in accra ,well at least to my knowledge ,except maybe u go far outside like an area near liberia camp caLled kasoa ,but to get to accra daily will be hell. I know an hotel in makola market area that was charging 70cedis then very very good infact. But maybe they have increased theirs now .But you can get a lodging for 20ghc or less per night if interested , you see nigerian traders that come to ghana to buy goods may stay for 2 days or even a night,most of the time they always minimise their lodging costt by staying in some makeshift lodgings in accra ,the sanitary situation in accra isn't all that good, so in tUduu there are places where ppl pay to buy water,toilet and bathe,these places also do offer lodgings to nigerian traders and men. Then they were charging either 5 or 10 ghc for general room with bunker beds and 20ghc for single rooms . Even if they have increased their prices it will still be withing ur budget and range . Also there are some hotels behind accra polytechnic in tudu,you will find cheap accomodation there,but please take note all this info was correct as at my time of leaving things might have changed but I guess just minimally

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by adigunomomama(m): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2014
bis7: When you arrive in Accra ask where you can enter car to Accra Newtown or take a taxi for 7 ghc tell the taxi man Expo 67 hotel or Yas hotel in Accra newtown or to take you to any cheap hotels around Kokoblemblem. I am in Accra Madina and come to Newtown often if you need any help contact me on simbig26@gmail.com

I have sent you an email...pls reply asap
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by bis7(f): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
I have send you my number call or reach me on whatsapp
Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by iamord(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
onatisi: you can't get a decent hotel for that price in accra ,well at least to my knowledge ,except maybe u go far outside like an area near liberia camp caLled kasoa ,but to get to accra daily will be hell. I know an hotel in makola market area that was charging 70cedis then very very good infact. But maybe they have increased theirs now .But you can get a lodging for 20ghc or less per night if interested , you see nigerian traders that come to ghana to buy goods may stay for 2 days or even a night,most of the time they always minimise their lodging costt by staying in some makeshift lodgings in accra ,the sanitary situation in accra isn't all that good, so in tUduu there are places where ppl pay to buy water,toilet and bathe,these places also do offer lodgings to nigerian traders and men. Then they were charging either 5 or 10 ghc for general room with bunker beds and 20ghc for single rooms . Even if they have increased their prices it will still be withing ur budget and range . Also there are some hotels behind accra polytechnic in tudu,you will find cheap accomodation there,but please take note all this info was correct as at my time of leaving things might have changed but I guess just minimally

The longg and short of your post
Money good!!!bb if u have money , you will lodge in better hotel !! And forget about all that incovienence

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
iamord:

The longg and short of your post
Money good!!!bb if u have money , you will lodge in better hotel !! And forget about all that incovienence
yes

(1) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom Governor, 9 Others, Narrowly Escape Mid-Air Collision / Dirty Things Going On Inside Luxurious Bus: Ladies Dirty Secret In Night Journey / Selling My House And Relocating To United Kingdom.====does It Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.