Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerian Youths In Political Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths In Political Power (676 Views)

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns / ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths In Political Power by davisosas: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2012
INTRODUCTION:
I wish to use this platform to conscientise the Nigerian Youths, that the season has come when we need to have ONE VOICE as regards our National Polity and Leadership without any form of Religious or Ethnic attachment to realistic views and opinions.The Worst haven in Libya is far preferred to the Best Haven in Nigeria still the Libyan Youths stood their grounds to say Enough is Enough to Dictatorship in their country.

It is not to say that there were no loses neither were there no hidden cost or sacrifice to the War they fought. There is nothing as Peaceful Revolution. Every Form of Revolution has a price to be paid which I feel we must begin to prepared our minds if we must experience the Even Distribution of our National Wealth.

I need not remind us of the various happenings in our Nation over the past years, ranging from Bank Frauds, Oil, Pension, National Assembly, High Cost of Running Govt,etc.

The recent one is plans to introduce the #5,000 single note to aid them perpetrate and perfect the act of STEALING OUR NATIONAL WEALTH. Nation round the Globe, its the YOUTHS who brings about SIGNIFICANT POLITICAL TRANSFORMATION.

My fellow Nigerian Youths I do not intend to bore you with the anomalies of our beloved Nation, rather I only wan to reiterate my stance for change in our Polity and to carry as many who desire change along.

May I say in a hurry, this is not a RELIGIOUS, ETHNIC OR TRIBAL CAMPAIGN. IT IS A CALL TO STAND TALL AND HAVE ONE VOICE UNDER A SINGLE UMBRELLA STRICTLY FOR THE YOUTHS.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PATRIOTIC SUPPORT...,

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, LONG LIVE THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS!

I REMAIN MY HUMBLE SELF:COMRADE OSAS - 08082661234

(1) (Reply)

Floods Slash Nigeria’s Crude Production By 500,000barrels Per Day / Aero Flight Aborted After Second ‘minor Technical Fault’ In One Week / Orji (abia State Governor) And The Icon Of Democracy Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.