Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Kumchester Game Lounge - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Kumchester Game Lounge (2857 Views)

PC Gamers Lounge / Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge / Opening A New Game Lounge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kumchester Game Lounge by kumchester(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
Kumchester Game Lounge is located @ no 28, College Road Ifako Ijaiye, haruna bus stop adjacent to mr biggs. Lagos State.
Kumchester game lounge is a place that you can come with friends and families to have an enjoyable gaming experience.

Think of kumchester as an alternative of going to the movies. It has fridge stocked with different kind of drinks; such as energy drinks, soft drinks, fruit juice, water etc. Along side with sweets, snacks, biscuits, chocolates and any other goodies you can think of.
Come and experience your kind of video games @ its best.

Play PS2 and PS3 on High Definition Television. Play latest soccer, combact games, adventures, sales, services, upgrades and lots more.

We also deal with outdoor services, call us for your parties(adults or children) and we will bring entertainment to your door step for all ages.

Operating Hours:
Monday - Friday: 12noon to 10pm
Weekends
Saturday: 10am to 10pm
Sunday: 2pm to 10pm
Public Holidays: 10am to 10pm

For more information please call:08050312623 or 08028272823 or email @ kumchestergames@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Able To Run Dplfile List Generator For Pes 2016 I Need Help / Can't Install Pes 2017 On My Pc / Nitendo Wifi Game For Swap With A Phone 0802221977

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.