Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Lawyers In The House,pls I Need Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lawyers In The House,pls I Need Help! (678 Views)

Lawyers In Nigerian Banks? / This Is For Lawyers / Buy Lawyers' Wigs And Gowns As Well As Other Legal Accessories At Low Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers In The House,pls I Need Help! by Fesisko(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2012
A lady used a 2004 toyota corola to sow a seed to a pastor in the church becouse she is looking for a fruit of the womb.the pastor later used the car as a collateral to borrow the sum of #500k from me.both party signed the neccesary legal documents.the lady has stil nt get pregnant,and realising that she has been duped,she decided to retrieve the car.she got the pastor arrested and the pastor led a team of policemen to my house.the car was brought to their station n the police re nw taking with the lady becouse she a daughter of a prominent politician.the police re forcing me to let the car go,that the pastor should write an undertaking stating when he wil pay back my money.they say that I am nt authorised by law to lend money out,that am nt a bank.pls I need concrete advice.
Re: Lawyers In The House,pls I Need Help! by Maxymilliano(m): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2012
Òró pesí jé... Stalemate undecided

(1) (Reply)

Flood Threatens To Submerge Niger Bridge / Real Guys And Fake Guy How They Use Time. / It's My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.