Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Is Violence A Way Forward For Nigerian Youths - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Violence A Way Forward For Nigerian Youths (679 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / The Way Forward / What's The Way Forward For Nigeria Bad Economy Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Violence A Way Forward For Nigerian Youths by fijiano202(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
In lieu of the recent happenings in nigeria and the proposed dialogue presented by the Boko haram Terrorist group i believe violence is the only way to be heard in nigeria.
Several youths are really annoyed,confused and desperate due to the high level of unemployment and corruption in the country and the have been clattering and protesting for a change but rather the federal govt prefer wasting countless billions on useless projects and programs which is of no use to nigerians itself.
Presently a school cert millitant enjoys better life than an average Msc holder because hes in a violence prone group which federal govt are affraid of.the fed govt are also spending billions of naira just to keep all this millitant at bay while the nigeria youths are suffering.it will be of no suprise to me If the govt Offer this same billions to boko haram while the same Set of u youth are Still Helpless and before u realise another Group will emerge with the clear vision for a piece of the govt cake.
In conclusion,due to present situation i believe violence is the only voice the nigeria govt understands and pays attention to.
I believe It time for the Nigerian youths to be Heard cos nobody we fight for us,we can only help ourselves,We Nigeria youth needs to speak with one voice lets occupy nigeria its our time to fight for a change.

One Nigeria Voice

Note-
Am not a writer or a journalist,this is my nigerian voice for a change lets Hear yours

(1) (Reply)

Is Yowin List Out? / How To Know If Witches &wizard Arefollowing You From Yourvillage; / Billionaire Rides Subway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.