Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground (10941 Views)

Obinna Ogba Visits Super Eagles Players During Training In Abuja. Photos / PHOTO: Super Eagles At Breakfast This Morning / Flying Eagles At The CAF Youth Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by Emmy9ite(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
And what happens if the super chickens eagles looses the match. Sack the coach??
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by Chikebrain: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
GEJ and committee sef, This guy too like committee
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by Pataki: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
I tire for this man sef.

If he is going for burial ceremony he wears this mournful dress of his.

If he is going for international conferences and meetings, it is the same mournful attire.

Only when he is campaigning, do you see him wearing something more appropriate.

Mr. Clueless, wear what is most deserving. Your dressing forever remains in a clueless state of mind.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by manosteel(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
Good move there Oga Jona.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by davies123: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Cruz-gee:
Is that what he's suppose to do? why not pay your wife a visit and let us know the latest gist biko
Na wao for Nigerians!If he goes now to see his wife you will say he is abandoning the Nation when Boko Haram is bombing MTN and Glo stations!Na God go help Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
without fame, one with that Yobo hair-style would be regarded as agbero and not allowed to near Mr. president

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by jude33084(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
lekzy01: ‎​Ђw does that affect the price of condom and toto in market angry

at your age? undecided

why not invite moukafoam to help you out lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by hardbody: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
Makzylopez: (FEC) today approved N65.223 billion for the reconstruction of the same road you are talking about,Benin-Sagamu road.we are always in a haste to criticize destructively....GEJ visit I ope will be a moral boaster to the team ahead f the crucial match.

Haa, with Christmas just by the corner, this will mean another level of suffering when i am driving back for Xmas. I hope they will wait till next year before they commence the rehabilitation process.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by Jarus(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
Nice one, GEJ.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
FRESH AIR!!!

FRESH AIR!!!

FRESH AIR!!!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
991: without fame, one with that Yobo hair-style would be regarded as agbero and not allowed to near Mr. president

That is Nigerian mentality my brother, i saw a male banker with dreadlocks in South Africa and i was imagining for naija? dem for don sack am.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by Emmy9ite(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
Billyonaire: FRESH AIR!!!

FRESH AIR!!!

FRESH AIR!!!
grin grin 40!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by BeraBera(f): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
I'm impressed by this gesture. All those blaming 9ja's poor performance at the Olympics 2012 on him, I hope they're seeing this. What else do they want from him, or do they want him to be doing the sports/games himself?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by BeraBera(f): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
emeka.D.:
i dont like this thread..it didnt reduce the price of garri in mama nkechi's shop down the street.. sad
Nnaa Na waa you o! For sports section kwa?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by Demdem(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

Stick to the topic! Don't derail this innocent thread.

AM quite sure u arent blind, how am i derailing nau from that post?
Now that i praised jonathan for this, u no talk now ooo but when u start hearing retardeen this and that ur blood go dey blow hot.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by charlytemple(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
GEJ LOVES FOOTBALL.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by Kesmakveli(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]Naija 4lyf! Namadi, Gej, Ameachi.. I see yhu guys.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by DExplorer1: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
Demdem:

AM quite sure u arent blind, how am i derailing nau from that post?
Now that i praised jonathan for this, u no talk now ooo but when u start hearing retardeen this and that ur blood go dey blow hot.
Dude, no one cares? Who need you to praise GEJ? We don't praise GEJ, we hit the point the way it should be, we say the right words at the right time. So run along with your deceit.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by Demdem(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, no one cares? Who need you to praise GEJ? We don't praise GEJ, we hit the point the way it should be, we say the right words at the right time. So run along with your deceit.

Oga u just dont hit any point anywhere, u hit all points (either good or bad) just to promote the retardeen for good. That to me is sycophancy of the highest order. now i have to run along before u pollute me with ur ways. see ya cool.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by DExplorer1: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
Demdem:

Oga u just dont hit any point anywhere, u hit all points (either good or bad) just to promote the retardeen for good. That to me is sycophancy of the highest order. now i have to run along before u pollute me with ur ways. see ya cool.
No one cares!!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by klax(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
@Brand_new: Quote "GEJ doesn't care about his wife...""

Brosie but why is that we Nigerians are never satisfy? If he went to Germany we are the same people that will say GEJ is lazy, Gej loot money to keep in Germany, Gej is more concern about famuily than Nigerians, GEJ is this Gej is that pls pls pls what do we want?? And why is it that nothing in this life ever satisfy us for God sake haba I fear for Nigerians biko.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by syntex(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Nice. . .good morale booster for the team. Not sure but I don't recall any other Nigerian President visiting a Nigerian team preparing for a match/competition in training.

Kudos Mr President. Your head dey there

Now  can boldly say  have a president with vision ãήϑ who !§ ready to ♍a̶̲̥̅̊kε̲̣̣ things happen I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his time. God bless u̶̲̥̅̊ MR PRESIDENT.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by kpolli(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
Now I expect eagles to lose. . . Jona has brought his badluck
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by sokera: 5:43am On Sep 07, 2012
According to the president, he has already set up
a special committee at the Federal Executive
Council meeting earlier in the day to work towards
restoring the lost glory of the country's sports.

GEJ and committee nawa ooooo,one he will set up a committee 2 to investigate posters on Nairaland... coolAccording to the president, he has already set up
a special committee at the Federal Executive
Council meeting earlier in the day to work towards
restoring the lost glory of the country's sports.

GEJ and committee nawa ooooo,one he will set up a committee 2 to investigate posters on Nairaland...we ar waitin 4 d committee ooooo. GEJ joker
Re: President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground by kinguwem: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2012
Good moves Mr. President. Our lost glory in sports should be restored.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Official: Enyeama Free To Represent Nigeria Again / Chiamaka Nnadozie Has Been Nominated For Goalkeeper Of The Season In France / Video: Nigeria Beat Senegal 55-60 To Win Afrobasket 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.