Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs (6145 Views)

Poll: WHO WON THIS

MAVERIK: 55% (5 votes)
MENIKE: 44% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2008
@po-deep
17yrs old idiot. u wan rob abi?oya answer ur papa own now
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by PoDeep(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2008
Whats wit d insults?
Just post d damn thing. Shebi u get mouth? Oya post now!
If u no want make I come ur house, lets meet on neutral ground.
139 obafemi awolowo road. Near alausa secretariat. Next week monday by 1pm.
We have some critical issues to "discuss".
Ps: I'm serious.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by PoDeep(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2008
Still waiting
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
Po Deep:

Whats wit d insults?
Just post d damn thing. Shebi u get mouth? Oya post now!
If u no want make I come your house, lets meet on neutral ground.
139 obafemi awolowo road. Near alausa secretariat. Next week monday by 1pm.
We have some critical issues to "discuss".
Ps: I'm serious.

@po-deep
addy noted. monday. that a sure date. 1pm on d dot.
make sure u come with ur thugs because am coming
with an army of mass murdereeeers. bring wordsmith along too.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by PoDeep(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2008
Good.
From VI, just take a bus to Ikeja.
From ikeja, take a bike straight to alausa secretariat. Ask for the address I posted earlier.
I'll be right in front of strabag bus-stop wearing a white T that reads "bring it!" boldy handwritten wit a black marker.
Guy dont fuc|< up o! Show up o!
I'll be waitin o! Gbabesky.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by eldee(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2008
@everyone
I already opened the thread, the rules are clearly stated there. Don't mind me with all the intro and stuff, I just got bored and decided to love-vendor up the battle grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104775.0.html

@Wordsmith and bolaji
that's it get th battle startd, the world's waitin. . .lol

@maverik
ur judging init?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by mailmalc(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2008
Po Deep:

Good.
From ikeja, take a bike straight to alausa secretariat. Ask for the address I posted earlier.
I'll be right in front of strabag bus-stop wearing a white T that reads "bring it!" boldy handwritten wit a black marker.
Guy don't fuc|< up o! Show up o!

'BRING IT' hehehehee grin take am easy o nor go murder person pikin.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Wordsmith(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2008
Oh shit is going down indeed. Address noted. Coming down to the spot. Will be there next week.

Mouth Gig pumpin, why don't u post a picture, so we might identify you?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by eldee(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2008
@mailmalc
what i'm thinking of is who will be helping us drop free tracks for us?

@podeep
bros please, we still need this guy, take it easy with him, he's only fifteen

@wordsmith
u seen the thread yet?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2008
Po Deep:

Good.
Guy don't fuc|< up o! Show up o!

@PO-DEEP/WORDSMITH
1PM SHARP AND I AM NOT A TOUT OR AGBERO LIKE You because I DONT ENTER BIKES, DANFO BUSES OR OKADA.
I AM SHOWING UP THIS MONDAY WITH MY 16S IN A YELLOW HUMMER 2 WITH THE PLATE NUMBER '' YOU GO RUN DOWN ''
DONT THINK ITS JUST A MERE  RAP BATTLE . I AM COMING WITH ALL MY ARMY OF LYRICAL ASSASSINS
AND THE ENTIRE RED BLOODED FAMILY .You MIGHT JUST END UP SIX FT UNDER.

PS-JUST WATCH OUT FOR AN HUMMER 2 YELLOW IN COLOR WITH PLATE NO. '' YOU GO RUN DOWN''
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by PoDeep(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2008
1. This is not a joke, betta be serious. Dis one wey u dey talk about hummer, it had betta not be some joke of urs.

2. Quit talkin about 'lyrical assasins' or whateva u said u'r bringin. Aint nuthin lyrical about whats about to go down.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2008
@po-deep
so u think say i dey joke with you abi . iyalaya e
olori buruku omo-ale , ur father no fit afford hummer abi ?na danfo and molue u and ur father go enter come
u just wait for me 1pm sharp on monday if them born your father well.
i will show you what igbobi boys do to omo-alaigboran.like u. if they born your papa well . u just make sure you are there.1pm sharp on monday
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by mukina2: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2008
why na embarassed

why una dey insult like this angry
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2008
@Bolajibaok a.k.a slowpoke of the year
Pls take ur drugs
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by chiogo(f): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2008
bolajibaok:

@PO-DEEP/WORDSMITH
1PM SHARP AND I AM NOT A TOUT OR AGBERO LIKE You because I DONT ENTER BIKES, DANFO BUSES OR OKADA.
I AM SHOWING UP THIS MONDAY WITH MY 16S IN A YELLOW HUMMER 2 WITH THE PLATE NUMBER '' YOU GO RUN DOWN ''
DONT THINK ITS JUST A MERE  RAP BATTLE . I AM COMING WITH ALL MY ARMY OF LYRICAL ASSASSINS
AND THE ENTIRE RED BLOODED FAMILY .You MIGHT JUST END UP SIX FT UNDER.

PS-JUST WATCH OUT FOR AN HUMMER 2 YELLOW IN COLOR WITH PLATE NO. '' YOU GO RUN DOWN''

Idiot, hummer , so what are we s'pposed to do, jump up and die??. Thought u was d 'king'. fool, hummer ain't even in use now. guess that's d latest for u, broke-ass fool talkin' bout hummer, which is so 3 years ago. 'you go run down' coo, 'YOU go run back like a batty-buoy' nee.Just walk it out with your leg, jare Cuz u ain't from there. T-pain told you, 'if u're not from here, u can walk it out'. So, boy, stop deceivin' yourself and walk it out.

@Wordsmith, u said he shld post a pic, u want to kill us don't say that again shocked
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by eldee(m): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2008
@chiogo
at least the pic will just show us the reason why he turned gay.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by chiogo(f): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2008
@eldee, roflmcao,haha, u've killed him. true talk but i don't want to faint. So, somebody shld warn me not to click on this topic when he posts it.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2008
@Chiogo
Pity that bolagoat , don't make him go commit suicide cos nobody will bury that fool.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by mailmalc(m): 4:10am On Jan 11, 2008
@Chiogo
It's okay girl . . dont waste ur energy on dat good-for-shit type of human, bj
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by PoDeep(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2008
@bolajibaok,
just insult my parents all u can now. U kuku know me say I no dey talk too much, u, just show up so u can insult dem to my face.
I no fit dey follow u trade words on top internet I just pray u'll come on monday.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2008
@po-deep
you papa go run down if u no show up.
i repeat if they born your father well make sure you are there. 1pm sharp monday
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2008
Fools makes the loudest noise tongue
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by mailmalc(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2008
You kuku know me say I no dey talk too much, u, just show up so u can insult them to my face.
u nor go kill me wit laugh. i bet u the guy nor go get the guts to show up .   .    .   how i wish i fit come lagos on monday come witness am  sad
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Wordsmith(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2008
@bolaji,

idiot, get ur ass on that thread and reply my verse.

Monday. . .schedule's tight. . .got exams that day. @ Po Deep : could u postpone the date, say Wednesday?

@ bolajibaok,

to make matters more simple, simply give me ur home address in detail, that adeola odeku str VI wasn't enough. I mean House no./street/road. . .everything. Don't worry i and Deep would find time to come "visit", then perhaps you'd repeat all the insults u threw to my parents and every shit-talk to my face.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Wordsmith(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2008
@bolaji,

idiot, get ur ass on that thread and reply my verse.

Monday. . .schedule's tight. . .got exams that day. @ Po Deep : could u postpone the date, say Wednesday?

@ bolajibaok,

to make matters more simple, simply give me ur home address in detail, that adeola odeku str VI wasn't enough. I mean House no./street/road. . .everything. Don't worry i and Deep would find time to come "visit", then perhaps you'd repeat all the insults u threw to my parents and every shit-talk to my face.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by PoDeep(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2008
@wordsmith
Cant postpone it smith, will be busy on wednesday.
Dont worry, me, saheed & dem allen avenue boyz'll represent live. I'll try to record d day's events on his 6600 and sync it here somehow so even if d geezer dosent show up, I'll have proof dat I waited 4 him.
And ps: I've taken ur advice 4rm d text.

@bolaji, dat hummer jeep identification dosent satisfy me, I want ur fucking passport right now!!
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2008
@po-deep
u just make sure ur father is there by 1pm monday.
make sure u bring all ur allen avenue boys cos u would not be able to contain the mammoth crowd u would face

@wordsmith
razz ibadan boy , ur papa dey try to escape abi ? make i postpone am to wednesday 4 u abi ?.
u dey mad. if they born u well no show up for lagos on monday by 1
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by spottie(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2008
@deep and smith dont even bother goin cos the boy will not show,
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by spottie(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ bola
u know y i dont believe u
u bin call me tell me say u dey stay abuja
and wen u fall in lagos u go call me 4 a battle
how come

@ bola again
wen did u win me hands down
check ur self boi
cos u wish
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2008
@SPOTTIE
i dey lag . does ur ass still want to receive anoda whipping? then paste ur address

besides i beat your ass on 9jahiphop . i-shine can testify , you want make i give them the link?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by PoDeep(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2008
Pussy, gimme ur fucking picture, I'm not playing.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2008
@spottie
and u said that u were once on murda mook's entourage. can u give us just one link so that we can 'SPOT' you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema Bounce Lyrics / Rap Barz / Freestyle Dissing All The Rappers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.