Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine (7039 Views)

* * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / Topical Battles / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Criteria:

Opener
Rhymes
Metaphors/Simile
Wordplay
Consistency
Creativity
Closer

Participants:

RapAcme
Geoxpress
Xpecial007
Samcarter
Sungwritter

No biting or recycling. If u copy lines from RnB stars we go catch you
5 bars only

Deadline: 4:30pm of 04/10/2010

Only girls/ladies/women are allowed to vote

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by RapAcme(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
My bars uppinq
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by RapAcme(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lyk 0n hiqh m0untains am head 0va hillz in l0ve with u/u bl0ckd my view as in blinded me nw all i c is u/u q0t m0r 'mars dan brun0's name,n0 w0nda u luk dz h0t/u such a r0bber aw c0m u st0le my heart nd left me wit t0ts
/
is lyk u zig-zaggd my mind c0s ah cnt think straiqht/i knw we aint t0kinq maths 0r r0ads here' buh plz giv me a chance 2 'express' my Feelinqs/lyk u sat 0n my brain,baby ur all am thinkinq/if ur l0ve was 2 b a bear the bars wil b my home cos ah'l kip addictinq
/
i knw 2mch guyx must av askd u awt even my tru frndz/av always l0vd u nw am g0na unleash it c0s am tired 0f livinq in pretence/aint t0kinq justin beiber buh u av 2 'belive' me c0s lyk dat 2chainz s0nq,am diffrnt/n0 ec0n0mics d0h buh jez wishd 2 b am0nq ur scale 0f preference
/
ur l0v z sweeter/c0s is lyk u dr0pd sugars 0n my mind mehn ur such a sweet heart/d last tym ah sed b my l0va,u sed u gat s0m1 ur d8inq/hmmn m nt askn 4 ur wh0le heart baby/al i ask z 0.1% 0f ur heart,,den u cud giv 99.9% 2 ur date gee/am sure afta givinq me 0.1% u'll v0l0untrill qiv me d remaininq/c0s d way ah'l l0v u? U w0nt h8 me
/
aw c0m u luk dz preety/nd u neva all0wd ur frndz 2 luk dis gud?,mehn ur beauty is greedy/2 b realistic,ah didnt fell inl0v with ur beauty/c0s ah blive l0ve z nt ab0u beinq hands0me 0r preety/n0 petr0l stati0n ish buh ab0u feelinqz/ah jez wish ah gat magicAl p0wers with me/c0s ah feel lyk breakinq my b0nes,turn em pens,make my blood d ink den write 0n evrywall that #YOU_ARE_THE_BEST_THING_I_EVER_HAD/D0ne!!!#RAPACME

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Sammcarter(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
In the morning. .waking up/
i open the window to let in sun/
just then i saw this lady come/
and pass through ma window with her @ss swaying up/
and down. Her face almost made me fall/
in short those thighs in short made ma head turn. .like i was in a bar takING SHOTS!/

Quickly brushed, wash ma face, i vex comb me hair/
like patoranking i no bath. .i quickly wear chain and dress to impress/ grin
saw her outside and walked in swaggish bigboy steps to the girl/
said helo, caught her attention, and. . . . . . . .u know the rest/ grin

Ok there's no story am forming this time/
just want u to come and be mine/
i know its tough. . .other guys will come with big lies/
but u see affection in ma eyes. . .dont look elsewhere bae. . .there's no love in 'disguise'/
(these guys)

Yeah dats how to spit lyrics/
wtf? I shouldn't be bragging this minute/ :/
i wont mind going through diss mean heat/
cos i love u. .u know i mean it/
i wont only fall in love for u. . .i'll carry ma bed. .and sleep in it!!/

U said i'll have u if i make good lines/
but i know ur kidding, u the playful type/
seeing u is a grateful sight/
don't think its another Enugu guy seeking coal if i say i want to make u Mine!!/

-carter-

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by RapAcme(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kr0ne tz deadline already br0. . . . .let d jujs start thier w0rk cheesy
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by XPECIAL007: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
...............My "thoughts aint chained anymore" coz wen i think of u literally i loose my mind/ ur beauty is at it's prime/ lets seize d moment and make of "ours" d time/ ...i was like "one" "to" "trees" she said xammy waz dat "for"? Come-on let make d babies nine/ so i get down on my kneels wit a rose on my hand as i gracefully propose ""baby i want u to be mine/ .
...................And i know these four other suitors would make empty promises/ in a bid to have ur body, kisses and caresses/ buh we saw no "ropes" still it beat my imagination how der got caught-up" in deir own nemesis/ ur dazzling eyes... It sometin d world behold to see/ "look" my Queen and "mark" diz words of mine like d pages of genesis/ .
............... Our families approved of us been togeder/ and not just togeder daddy was like "u guys wud be togeder forever"/ wow it was wasnt easy though i buh now i feel better/ my angel i hope u gat to read dis letter/ becos couple of years from now ama take u to d holy altar/ so we wud be "united" forever/ coz like dat MAN-UTD player on d jersey number-8 to me ur love is all dat matter..............("mata"wink......
.................The first day u came down from d stairs ......it was like a TELENOVELA MOVIE my heart pause for a moment/ i felt diz sudden "freedom" like Nelson-Mandela from Cells and torment/ times wer hard and really rough/ buh u see am also tough/ coz am heading "to climb d top of a cliff" so u wud clearly see d height of my love...
.................for u i wud have "crushed-metals as meals" and be rusty/ "ur eyes dazzle baby u are so.. so.. pretty/ Truth be told u are a paramont of beauty/ you see i dont really need to "watch dat holly wood" or carry about my mobile phone before u knw dat ....Loving you is my "CALL OF DUTY"/ ...........
......................SINCERELY URS..........THIS IS XAMMY.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Battle closed! Song and Geoxpress disqualified for not meeting up

Open for votes!
Lagunna
Guykhena
Yeyenatu. . .please help us with the tags. . thanks!

1 Like

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Limerick: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Reading grin
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by finesttmm: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] grin reading
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by GIYAZZ(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
TAGS: Cestmoi1 (please come in)

Claireshan

Khalessi (abeg no vex, just try read)

Adaberry

Mayapop

Aranaa (please beauty, we need your vote)

Aida13

Tabh

Safarigirl

Itsmodella1

Iduwuogbo (Area! Mama, we need you here!)

Quivah (You know na wink )

Subom1(honey, hop in)

Bevy12

RoyalPearl (charlie sweety, please vote for us)

jackpot (Nne, vote pls)

Glamrock

dominique

ellab (don't forsake me)

StateOfMind (Hush Biggie for now, hop in)

teddybiyasi (dem go beg you? Mtcheew!)

NadiaSA1 (Sexy, long time. Please hop in)

missberrypop5

luvlycutebay

ZLUK

MISSYTOSIN (pretty, let's have fun here!)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
. NICE LINEZ...WEY THE BABES?
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
grin

sarimah

missmossy

rozzay

mariolea

mrsbreezy

temigracie

rokiatu

mishoree

agybabe
grin
ur verdicts please!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Elvisonjack2(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
grin

oya missmossy show ur face here jawe!

rokiatu... grin...hehehe..come and vote for ur loverboy! grin
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by safarigirl(f): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hahahaha, what da hell is this? Giiyaz, gini by nk'a biko? And why is it only ladies that should decide?
This is sexist, ladies should be invited to drop bars on the topic not judge na, haba! grin
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
GIYAZZ:
TAGS: Cestmoi1 (please come in)

Claireshan

Khalessi (abeg no vex, just try read)

Adaberry

Mayapop

Aranaa (please beauty, we need your vote)

Aida13

Tabh

Safarigirl

Itsmodella1

Iduwuogbo (Area! Mama, we need you here!)

Quivah (You know na wink )

Subom1(honey, hop in)

Bevy12

RoyalPearl (charlie sweety, please vote for us)

jackpot (Nne, vote pls)

Glamrock

dominique

ellab (don't forsake me)

StateOfMind (Hush Biggie for now, hop in)

teddybiyasi (dem go beg you? Mtcheew!)

NadiaSA1 (Sexy, long time. Please hop in)

missberrypop5

luvlycutebay

ZLUK

MISSYTOSIN (pretty, let's have fun here!)

what is happening here biko
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by safarigirl(f): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Spelling errors just boku for some lines sha..grin
claireshan:
nne biko juo ha
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by GIYAZZ(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
safarigirl:
Hahahaha, what da hell is this? Giiyaz, gini by nk'a biko? And why is it only ladies that should decide?
This is sexist, ladies should be invited to drop bars on the topic not judge na, haba! grin
Nne, nothing much sha, it's just a topical tourney, where some selected textcees are meant to write bars equivalent to a love letter to you girls/women; for y'all to judge too. It's not a sexist thanq, it's just topical and we need only ladies to vote. Please tinyere ofu mmadu, biko! cheesy

claireshan:
Claire, I just explained it to Safarigirl, look up. Please vote, any verse you think is romantic and you like it, vote for the verse. Thanks bae wink
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by PaulThor: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
ladies vote na.. Which had u all giggling?? Dont make dia lines be in vain oo....
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Whoever tagged the Safarigirl? Why not tag Teddybiyasi too? Those two are no longer girls. They beat men and have lost every trait of feminism in them. Pls let them be. Invite soft, lovable girls. . .no be the ones wey dey stand piss for gutter
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Elvisonjack2(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
make em show face nah
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Missmossy(f): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Elvisonjack2:
make em show face nah
Here i'm, how does it work? Explain...
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Geoxpress(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Just vote on the person u love(the verse)
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Missmossy:

Here i'm, how does it work? Explain...
The 3 lads are competitors. Who among them has the best verse, with the lyrics u think is more appealing to ladies. Let's just say, if these guys are out to woo u who among them would u fall for. We need ladies to vote on this coz they'll understand better
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
tag:
softsparkyy
Dolcilicious
MzMariah
sholasholala
lynpetra
ivyy
lertee
cdamsel
nikkyshyne
Mondisweets
IrishKez
Tashamania
BecaciaBarbie
idowuogbo
adaobi123
marieolae
SpcAgtOko
miztola
farano
MizMyColi
rozzay
caracta
Missmossy
SelinaBrown
Missterious
dytbabe
Intacta
Odilafta
Babe2sure
teespice
AfricanApple
luxanne
alorax2
Sarimah
zeemoore
glitest
April07

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Missmossy(f): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
kr0ne:

The 3 lads are competitors. Who among them has the best verse, with the lyrics u think is more appealing to ladies. Let's just say, if these guys are out to woo u who among them would u fall for. We need ladies to vote on this coz they'll understand better
Now i grab,thanks.
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
richommie:
grin

sarimah

missmossy

rozzay

mariolea

mrsbreezy

temigracie

rokiatu

mishoree

agybabe
grin
ur verdicts please!!
Richie ayam lost here o, ok are we supposed to be d cheer leaders lemme get my bikini nd pom poms brb
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Richie ayam lost here o, ok are we supposed to be d cheer leaders lemme get my bikini nd pom poms brb

Sweetie u are suppose to vote tongue
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

lol..'kr0ne jst explained it..

alright....we d' be waiting for ur verd.
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sammcarter:
In the morning. .waking up/
i open the window to let in sun/
just then i saw this lady come/
and pass through ma window with her @ss swaying up/
and down. Her face almost made me fall/
in short those thighs in short made ma head turn. .like i was in a bar takING SHOTS!/

Quickly brushed, wash ma face, i vex comb me hair/
like patoranking i no bath. .i quickly wear chain and dress to impress/ grin
saw her outside and walked in swaggish bigboy steps to the girl/
said helo, caught her attention, and. . . . . . . .u know the rest/ grin

Ok there's no story am forming this time/
i just want u to come and be mine/
i know its tough. . .other guys will come with big lies/
but u see affection in ma eyes. . .dont look elsewhere bae. . .there's no love in 'disguise'/
(these guys)

Yeah dats how to spit lyrics/
wtf? I shouldn't be bragging this minute/ :/
i wont mind going through diss mean heat/
cos i love u. .u know i mean it/
i wont only fall in love for u. . .i'll carry ma bed. .and sleep in it!!/

U said i'll have u if i make good lines/
but i know ur kidding, u the playful type/
seeing u is a grateful sight/
don't think its another Enugu guy seeking coal if i say i want to make u Mine!!/

-carter-
I vote for dis guy let him see me personally to pay for dis vote cos it aint free

2 Likes

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lagunna:

Sweetie u are suppose to vote tongue
Who is ur sweety abeg o
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lagunna:
tag:
softsparkyy
Dolcilicious
MzMariah
sholasholala
lynpetra
ivyy
lertee
cdamsel
nikkyshyne
Mondisweets
IrishKez
Tashamania
BecaciaBarbie
idowuogbo
adaobi123
marieolae
SpcAgtOko
miztola
farano
MizMyColi
rozzay
caracta
Missmossy
SelinaBrown
Missterious
dytbabe
Intacta
Odilafta
Babe2sure
teespice
AfricanApple
luxanne
alorax2
Sarimah
zeemoore
glitest
April07
Lmao Ashawo Man! See As You Line Em Up!
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
richommie:

lol..'kr0ne jst explained it..

alright....we d' be waiting for ur verd.
Am I free to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * / Nairaland King Tourney : First Round / O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.