Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? (35177 Views)

Check Out Pix Of Flaviour N'bania Eating Akpu In A Local Restaurant / Flavour N'abania, Eating Akpu In Public! / Laff O! Photo Of Davido Eating Akpu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
These Mods just they vex o. Anything related to Team G is now relegated to the Thrash can. Imagine how many hidden posts? Just because of GARRY CAHILL? Nawa o. That guy for no go Chelsea o. Lolz.
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by MissyB3(f): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
Just a word of advice to you Garriwhatsis:

It takes me about 2 seconds to ban you, while it takes you more than 5 minutes to reg. a new yahoo Id and then reg. a new username on NL. While you'd have spent 1 hour getting 12 NL monikers, I'd have spent just 24 seconds banning 'em all.
#Nawhogotire? As long as I moderate this board, my dear friend, na you go taya; so give up already! cool
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
Photoshopped..nonsense!
And infact gan, if davido is eating akpu nko?? Is dat supposed to be some breaking news or something?? Cos i'm yet to see how it'll affect d price of agege bread...undecided
Front page mukina page never ceases to amaze me! undecided

And don't u dare ban me mods! Cos i just dey talk as d tin dey pain me ni! angry
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Shamima(f): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
Y cnt he eat anyfn he lyks,he's human lyk evry1!!plz laila find sumfn reasonable plzz!tnx
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
Missy_B: Just a word of advice to you Garriwhatsis:

It takes me about 2 seconds to ban you, while it takes you more than 5 minutes to reg. a new yahoo Id and then reg. a new username on NL. While you'd have spent 1 hour getting 12 NL monikers, I'd have spent just 24 seconds banning 'em all.
#Nawhogotire? As long as I moderate this board, my dear friend, na you go taya; so give up already! cool
Missy B, dis is oppression redefined. It just aint fair! cry
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
Turtle face grin

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by MissyB3(f): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
booqee: Missy B, dis is oppression redefined. It just aint fair! cry
https://www.nairaland.com/985319/celebrity-section-complaints-suggestions-thread
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
Lmao! This thread is so hilarious: I haven't laughed like this in a very long time. cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by onatisi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
but i need to know something?which of our nigerin stars eat garri?
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Coldfaya(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
[quote author=slimyem]If this topic makes front-page,
i'm sacking Seun straight-away!!cheesycheesycheesy
walahi!!
*touches tongue with index finger and raises it up*cheesy[/quote

Now I miss d garr.I squard.
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
Missy_B: Just a word of advice to you Garriwhatsis:

i never knew pretty ladies could be this harsh wink
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
See for urself
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by onatisi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ishilove: Lmao! This thread is so hilarious: I haven't laughed like this in a very long time. cheesy cheesy
wht is hilrious about somebody eating akpu nd making frontpage
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by MissyB3(f): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
hornipipe: i never knew pretty ladies could be this harsh wink
We're only trying to give you a clean Nairaland smiley
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by onatisi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
and in the process making it very trashy and a dustbin,
now that u hve brought the pic of dvido eating akpu ,do u want us to start dancing or clapping or what?this is a junk topic u have brought to the frontpage and junk dumb topics like this attracts dumb comments which u are hidding ,so what is ur point?
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Missy_B:
We're only trying to give you a clean Nairaland smiley
cheesy wink
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by mafioso47(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
tpia@:
Why do all these artistes look the same?

What happened to all the different looks we have in nigeria?

Would anyone confuse sunny ade with ebenezer obey or ayinla kollington?
cos dey drink, sniff and smoke d same thing.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Photo Of Davido In Secondary School / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.