Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? (35172 Views)

Check Out Pix Of Flaviour N'bania Eating Akpu In A Local Restaurant / Flavour N'abania, Eating Akpu In Public! / Laff O! Photo Of Davido Eating Akpu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by makaveli1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Photoshop!, gullible N'landers wink
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Arysexy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
wots happening here? ds doesn't speak well of this site!
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by kokosheen(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
This is something very childish being done by the Mod that Seun Osewa should be careful of. This thread is rubbish and shouldn't be on the front page. It does not reflect 6 years of hard work and sounds a warning bell.

Seun, I read your note to the Garri crew but looking at what your Mods are putting on the front page, those G-guys are been justified.

Please, I can't advise you on how you want to run your business but please, check this slide.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by ayobase(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: If this topic makes front-page,
i'm sacking Seun straight-away!!cheesycheesycheesy
walahi!!
*touches tongue with index finger and raises it up*cheesy

That swear no complete if u no first touch the ground with the finger before touching ur tongue!
Well, what popped into my head when I saw this on front page is 'WTF'.
Why wont pple be asking ''how does this affect the price of garri in the market''......and on the front page for that matter.
Sexkillz....no even try ban me for quoting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today / Davido Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.