Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? (35174 Views)

Check Out Pix Of Flaviour N'bania Eating Akpu In A Local Restaurant / Flavour N'abania, Eating Akpu In Public! / Laff O! Photo Of Davido Eating Akpu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by onatisi(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
from wht i m seeing nd percieving nairaland days re numbered as the number social media site in nigeria,i have been warning seun that ppl are watching nd using this kind of silly mistakes to bring out a site 100times better than nl.well it is up to seun to sit down and watch his labour of 6years go down the drain or todo something drastic,i cant believe it,front page picture of davido eating akpu?why not pawpaw?
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
Who is Davido? Because he dey chop akpu, wetin make I do? How on earth is this on front page?
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by onatisi(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
UNLEASHED: Who is Davido? Because he dey chop akpu, wetin make I do? How on earth is this on front page?
this is the new rebranded nairaland for you"picture of davido eating akpu",clap for seun.
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by 7cupsofgarri: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
Akpu and garri are twin brothers but akpu is being given preferential treatment. Let us join hands & pray 4 garri

Garri is my food, I shall not want, it makes me belleful, i garnish with ice cold water, it reduces my hunger, it guides me in the path of the market, for the freshest of the freshest garri. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of nairaland, i fear no ban, for garri is with me, ur taste & ur deliciousness, they comfort me.
garri is prepared and set on a table before me even in the presence of the moderators, garri is soaked with ice cold water, it rises.
Surely garri will remain my number one food all the days of my life and i shall soak garri in my house, forever and ever
AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by 7cupsofgarri: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
Rise above ban: GARRI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son / What Do U Think Phyno Is Doing Here( Pics) / Photo Of Davido In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.