Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself (19441 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
At arbitrage,I mean use static IP and not dynamic which is more like dedicated as you've said above.

Those softwares you mentioned above are not good for PayPal now though they prooved to be working far back early 2000s
but they give blacklisted IP these days as most people are using the same IP and I've used it.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
Yes!You can operate Benin Republic PayPal on Nigeria IP but just that you can only send and withdrawal PayPal cash from this account but you cannot receive payment from other PayPal account.

There is also a special kind of USA verified PayPal account that runs successfully on any Nigeria IP without Limitation though it's been working fine since more than 2 months now but truely,I cant vow 100% that it will work that way for life but it's been working guaranteed.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
There are information,tips,tricks that one must be informed and equipped with even before danglin into PayPal and I will try my possible best to bring these requirements to this table though I might not be able to provide all but I will try my best as I've said before I discuss and expantiate on 4 or 5 different ways of opening and operating PayPal account in Nigeria.

Stay tuned up...
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
Thanks for that but those ones are no longer working and no one should as well use proxy or hotspotshield as they will only get your PayPal account limited and you loose cash.
Noted?
Watchout for next episode as I like challenges like this as it bring out the real me and info though I'm a bit very secretive but never mind as I've been challenged! !!

arbitrage: Softwares are not going but you can search google for them
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by straneur(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nigerians will make simplest thing so complicated because of money. You said you will give your details, up till now nothing from you. Just same old marketing trick lol...Well, getting the card is not $25 as your claimed and its not for a year. People you don't need 10,000 to get your Paypal verified. Whoever need it should follow that step posted above, I will even give your hidemyass access...Its multi user. "Don't let them decisive you again, lets create a better business network. "It’s all about people. It’s about networking and being nice to people and not burning any bridges " Mike Davidson
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
I've been busy cuz I have some other things to do though still on it

Hmm!Hidemyass is multiuser and you want to give people to use for their PayPal.

You are free to go ahead and you will have the best story to tell us all.

straneur: Nigerians will make simplest thing so complicated because of money. You said you will give your details, up till now nothing from you. Just same old marketing trick lol...Well, getting the card is not $25 as your claimed and its not for a year. People you don't need 10,000 to get your Paypal verified. Whoever need it should follow that step posted above, I will even give your hidemyass access...Its multi user. "Don't let them decisive you again, lets create a better business network. "It’s all about people. It’s about networking and being nice to people and not burning any bridges " Mike Davidson
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
Let's get started...

I'm here today to share with you some tips about paypal that you must know.

You might want to ask me what a paypal account is.Right?It is an online merchant account aside other ones like Liberty Reserve,AlertPay but now PayZa,Moneybooker and many more.
You can use these accounts to make purchases anywhere it is being accepted online,send anyone cash and even request for cash i.e receiving cash or payment from anyone for either services or goods but note that only Liberty Reserve and Payza support Nigeria as we've been banned from using PayPal because of scams and frauds performed by some crooks in here.
But the good news is that you can run and operate PayPal account successfully in Nigeria if you are not creating it to fraud or scam people and must know some tips about operating and you failing in putting these in place will make you to get limited and you might loose huge money to PayPal.

Are you scared?I'm reading your mind now saying that opening this account is risky and why do I need to have this account but one thing that is sure is that life genarally is a risk.
When I 1st started with my Online Business some years back,I was really scared of PayPal account just like you do as I even joined a programme then that requires either PayPal,PayZa then AlertPay or Clickbank account but I later joined it with AlertPay but made no much cash with it after aggressive promotion which I even dedicated a blog for.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by hottprince: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
@legalwealth we knw wat paypal is.tell us wat we need to knw.no ebooks.explain how we cn open paypal acc in 9ja.
Rite here on NL Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 08, 2012
hello friend, i was once in your shoe before but now i am happy i am now operating my U.S.A verified paypal account. the most interesting aspect of it is that you dont need to change your ip at all or download any software before you can use it on your nigeria ip. no fear of limitation. it is a function of new research work to find lasting solution to the problem of paypal in nigeria. if you are interested just contact me on 0 8 1 3 3 0 4 5 1 4 7. thanx
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 08, 2012
less i forget,to tell you i am sure of what i am saying i can get it for you first when you login into your nigeria IP and use it for somedays then you can pay later
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 5:19am On Sep 08, 2012
No probs and note that not everyone know what a PayPal account is.
Dont be in an hurry rushing into PayPal without being equipped else you will as well hurry out as you need to take it like a case of marriage.
Stay tuned...
I'm going to say everything with no ebook but but foundation matters a lot.OK?
hottprince: @legalwealth we knw wat paypal is.tell us wat we need to knw.no ebooks.explain how we cn open paypal acc in 9ja.
Rite here on NL Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by hottprince: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2012
I dnt need foundation I knw wat paypal is n hw it works im nt a novice n i bliv every1 here knws wat paypal is.Jst tell us wat it is if u knw anytin bout it n stop putin us on suspense
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by straneur(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2012
hottprince: I dnt need foundation I knw wat paypal is n hw it works im nt a novice n i bliv every1 here knws wat paypal is.Jst tell us wat it is if u knw anytin bout it n stop putin us on suspense

For you to have a verified PayPal in Nigeria follow this steps

Get a VPN e.g. www.hidemyass.com or any other VPN (they charge monthly)

Choose USA and connect your VPN

Double check via www.ip2location.com to make sure you are connected

Your computer IP should show USA IP. If done well

Go to www.paypal.com

Sign Up and choose USA as your country, state and city as shown by your ip2location

Go to http://www.instantvirtualcreditcards.com/ to get virtual card for verification

Once you have your virtual card, you need to register it with them. The instruction is on their site

Please note that during card registration you are to use the same sign up details e.g. Names, country, city, Zip code etc

Then go back to www.paypal.com and link your registered card to your account for verification purpose

PayPal will charged your card and request you to enter the amount in your PayPal to be verified.

The amount charged will be on your statement on http://www.instantvirtualcreditcards.com

Just click on statement and type the amount in your paypal account

Once this is done correctly you will be verified.

Please note that

Your VPN must always be connected when using your PayPal (the same IP, Country, state, city) to prevent been suspended or blocked.

You can use any other country allowed to use PayPal, it doesn’t have to be USA but the VPN must be that country.

Your must always clear your browser cookies and cache

It is that easy after all, if you have any problem regarding this or any other business related issues let me know strategyneur@gmail.com . It is all free

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2012
If I know?

hottprince: I dnt need foundation I knw wat paypal is n hw it works im nt a novice n i bliv every1 here knws wat paypal is.Jst tell us wat it is if u knw anytin bout it n stop putin us on suspense
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2012
I will love to share this=>
"How To Open a Verified PayPal Account here in Nigeria" with you and kindly read carefully below:
I've recieved a lot of calls pertaining to the proof of my paypal account that I posted here some months back and I'm here to point out some things.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PAYPAL A PayPal account is an online payment solution
system that makes you fund your account with them to enable you make and receive payments online.
With a PayPal account you can buy things online and also receive money from it too.
Owning a PayPal account is very important such that most internet marketers own and use PayPal account.
We have two types of Paypal accounts which are Verified & Unverified PayPal accounts. Should I Open A Verified Or An Unverified
PayPal Account? If you have ever tried opening a PayPal account before then you will agree with me that there is a case where you open an unverified PayPal
account and also there is a case where you can open a verified PayPal account.

The truth is, they are almost the same. Most Nigerians- maybe you too-once they open
a PayPal account the next thing they go after is to try to verify it. I have news for you.
For now, don’t open a verified PayPal account, use an unverified PayPal account.
It is more secured.
What Can An Unverified PayPal Account Do?
[1] It can receive payments
[2]It can be used to make payments or
transfer money
[3]You can use it to pay people who have
PayPal accounts
[4]You can withdraw your money anytime you want to.
So the only difference between a
verified and an unverified PayPal account is that while an unverified PayPal can receive small payments let's say $1,500 a verified PayPal can receive and withhold as much as $5,000.
Just that. But there is a secret that most people don't know. It is more secured to open an unverified PayPal
account because PayPal will see you as an un-serious person and won't bother checking your I.P and other security details like cookies but if you are verified that is when they come after you.

Even others in countries like U.S.A, U.K go
through that same problem.

In summary,you can even operate unverified PayPal account successfully and not compulsory that it must be a verified one as I even transacted over $700 with an unverified PayPal account with no hitch at all but you must follow some tips.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2012
There are different ways of opening a
verified PayPal be it that of USA or other countries depending on individual but there are some countries that are not really good for it but some are good.Okay?

At the end of me discussing these ways,you will be able to choose the one that you like which I will also expantiate on.

Keep your finger crossed and listen attentively to be so as to be equipped before just jumping into PayPal cuz your finger will surely get burnt if you rush into it without being equipped.

For example,you can open that of Niger and Benin Republic which you can operate with Nigeria IP but what is there is that you need to spend 1 or 2 weeks there to get everything done but the painstaking there is that you cannot send cash with these accounts but can only receive cash into it but you can withdraw cash from your PayPal acccount into your bank account and as well fund your PayPal account by making deposit into your that you've opened with ECOBANK bank over there in Benin Republic with ID card.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by hottprince: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2012
Its only straneur that has said anytin meaninful since
legalwealth jst keeps condemnin straneur's ideas n yet has nt givin anytin useful keeps repeatin himself hw lng dos it takes to posts dtails 1 year?
Guy abeg go sit down u knw sabi anytin

@straneur thanks jare
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2012
I no sabi?I 100% agree with that.

I'm not condemning his procedure but challenging the procedure though it works.

I can't be here all the time because I have client orders to attend to and infact,just finished buying something for a client on CLICKBANK right with my PayPal as it is not today that I've been doing that.

Do you know what?
Follow his guide though fine and come back to tell us your story about PayPal after some time.

That information is not all enough to run a PayPal account successfully from Nigeria.

You are indefinitely telling me that

"The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person
who is doing it"

And I concur to it.

Be humble to learn secrets of PayPal from foundation as foundation matter in everything.

Goodluck in your PayPal journey with being fully equipped.Thanks
hottprince: Its only straneur that has said anytin meaninful since
legalwealth jst keeps condemnin straneur's ideas n yet has nt givin anytin useful keeps repeatin himself hw lng dos it takes to posts dtails 1 year?
Guy abeg go sit down u knw sabi anytin

@straneur thanks jare
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by hottprince: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2012
Oya prove me wrong n post d steps in ur next commnt.
I dnt need foundatn I knw wat paypal is n hw it works n i cn operate 1 jst write hw to open a paypal acc in 9ja n leave story.haba

comot d foundatn u hav been poatin foundatn fr a lng time nw wen wil u post d real tin?next year.
I already knw d foundatn post d main tin
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2012
Note that you are not the only person viewing this thread as there are other people that will benefit with what a PayPal account.

I know my reasons for taking pain of putting all these down as I've helped and still helping some Nigerians in rendering support to them to make sure that their PayPal account runs smoothly and I as well deal with large group of clients and mail list subscribers.

You can view my facebook profile at
www.facebook.com/presegs to confirm what I mean.

Not as a matter of bragging:

After several years in the industry of internet
marketing,I know what I do and I can do what I say, I can do.I like sharing any useful information.

hottprince: Oya prove me wrong n post d steps in ur next commnt.
I dnt need foundatn I knw wat paypal is n hw it works n i cn operate 1 jst write hw to open a paypal acc in 9ja n leave story.haba

comot d foundatn u hav been poatin foundatn fr a lng time nw wen wil u post d real tin?next year.
I already knw d foundatn post d main tin

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by hottprince: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2012
we r tired of ur foundation stories haha u v been postin foundatn stories fr a very lng time.stat postin useful tins or jst accept u dnt v any idea bout it
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2012
You can as well open a verified PayPal account with virtual Credit card from virtual-cc as it still work very well and some other tips that you must in place.
Plz!Do not buy VCC from other supplier no matter as you will be scammed as I lost $25 LR to ecurrencyzone last month as they gave me scrap thinking that I'm a newbie which didn't work as I just risked my $25 with them to confirm some things as they've been so wonderful with service that they've been offering to me since last year.

They eventually lost their credibility with me and lost me as a regular customer.

Third way is by using USA VBA i.e USA Virtual
Bank Account for PayPal verification and there are two types viz for instant verification and that that will require deposit into the bank.
Any of which is good but you must be very careful in selecting where to buy any of these from so as not to waste money.OK?
But do use that for instant verification and you need VPN as well with some useful tips that must have.

4th way is by contacting a friend or well known people living in supported countries to open one for you and helping you to operate from there or you can as well buy a ready made verified PayPal account from some companies but I can't guarantee you success with such a PayPal account.

5th way is to contact some Nigerians that are expert in this service and I as well recommend Patrick Ogidi & Ken Nwanko for this for a USA verified PayPal account.

To be continued with the analysis of how to get a verified PayPal account opened using any of the ways I've mentioned above but before then,

Which way do you think is the best for you or anyone as I've illustrated above?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
I need answer(s) plz...

legalwealth: You can as well open a verified PayPal account with virtual Credit card from virtual-cc as it still work very well and some other tips that you must in place.
Plz!Do not buy VCC from other supplier no matter as you will be scammed as I lost $25 LR to ecurrencyzone last month as they gave me scrap thinking that I'm a newbie which didn't work as I just risked my $25 with them to confirm some things as they've been so wonderful with service that they've been offering to me since last year.

They eventually lost their credibility with me and lost me as a regular customer.

Third way is by using USA VBA i.e USA Virtual
Bank Account for PayPal verification and there are two types viz for instant verification and that that will require deposit into the bank.
Any of which is good but you must be very careful in selecting where to buy any of these from so as not to waste money.OK?
But do use that for instant verification and you need VPN as well with some useful tips that must have.

4th way is by contacting a friend or well known people living in supported countries to open one for you and helping you to operate from there or you can as well buy a ready made verified PayPal account from some companies but I can't guarantee you success with such a PayPal account.

5th way is to contact some Nigerians that are expert in this service and I as well recommend Patrick Ogidi & Ken Nwanko for this for a USA verified PayPal account.

To be continued with the analysis of how to get a verified PayPal account opened using any of the ways I've mentioned above but before then,

Which way do you think is the best for you or anyone as I've illustrated above?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by arbitrage: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
legalwealth: Yes!You can operate Benin Republic PayPal on Nigeria IP but just that you can only send and withdrawal PayPal cash from this account but you cannot receive payment from other PayPal account.

There is also a special kind of USA verified PayPal account that runs successfully on any Nigeria IP without Limitation though it's been working fine since more than 2 months now but truely,I cant vow 100% that it will work that way for life but it's been working guaranteed.

legalwealth: There are different ways of opening a
verified PayPal be it that of USA or other countries depending on individual but there are some countries that are not really good for it but some are good.Okay?

At the end of me discussing these ways,you will be able to choose the one that you like which I will also expantiate on.

Keep your finger crossed and listen attentively to be so as to be equipped before just jumping into PayPal cuz your finger will surely get burnt if you rush into it without being equipped.

For example,you can open that of Niger and Benin Republic which you can operate with Nigeria IP but what is there is that you need to spend 1 or 2 weeks there to get everything done but the painstaking there is that you cannot send cash with these accounts but can only receive cash into it but you can withdraw cash from your PayPal acccount into your bank account and as well fund your PayPal account by making deposit into your that you've opened with ECOBANK bank over there in Benin Republic with ID card.

Please verify those seemingly conflicting highlighted (bold) statements.
Can you number or bullet your steps to opening the account like straneur did so that it will make a easy guide even if there are many ways to do it?
Also, do not forget the method you said on how to open paypal from Nigeria without hiding Nigerian IP.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by arbitrage: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
I hope you got my question well. You said in the first quote about Benin/Niger Paypal account that a person can only SEND and WITHDRAW but not RECEIVE from other users into Benin Paypal account. In the second quote, you said Benin/Niger account owner cannot SEND but can RECEIVE and WITHDRAW as well as FUND (locally by Ecobank) his Paypal. Please, clarify those conflicting statements while we await your step-like guid into opening Paypal account here in Nigeria like straneur did.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
That was a mistake as I made mistake in my second update.

1.You can only send PayPal cash to other PayPal accounts but you cannot receive cash from other PayPal accounts.

2.You can withdraw cash into your Benin Republic PayPal account and also fund it as well via your bank account.

Hope you now understand the tips about
5 ways of opening a PayPal Account while in Nigeria.

arbitrage: I hope you got my question well. You said in the first quote about Benin/Niger Paypal account that a person can only SEND and WITHDRAW but not RECEIVE from other users into Benin Paypal account. In the second quote, you said Benin/Niger account owner cannot SEND but can RECEIVE and WITHDRAW as well as FUND (locally by Ecobank) his Paypal. Please, clarify those conflicting statements while we await your step-like guid into opening Paypal account here in Nigeria like straneur did.

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by arbitrage: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
legalwealth:

2.You can withdraw cash into your Benin Republic PayPal account and also fund it as well via your bank account.

Hope you now understand the tips about
5 ways of opening a PayPal Account while in Nigeria.

u said again in number 2 that one can withdraw cash into his/her benin republic paypal account. From where into paypal? I tot you were talking of withdrawal from benin paypal itself?

As per 5 means of paypal from nigeria, can u now list them by number clearly and possibly followed by how each one is done step like a summary?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by straneur(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
arbitrage:

u said again in number 2 that one can withdraw cash into his/her benin republic paypal account. From where into paypal? I tot you were talking of withdrawal from benin paypal itself?

As per 5 means of paypal from nigeria, can u now list them by number clearly and possibly followed by how each one is done step like a summary?

Lets be honest, it doesn't take forever to state something you know. The truth is he doesn't have anything new apart from what is listed above. Please stop giving him attention. He is a marketer looking for prey.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
I mean withdrawing cash from your Benin PayPal into your Bank Account should in case you desperately need cash that you've moved from your Bank Account into your PayPal account

arbitrage:

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
Do I look like a PayPal joker in your eye.
I've been busy clearing my customers of services they've paid for.

For more information,I'm running PayPal packages here in Nigeria with ease codedly

Type in Presegs Adesida into Google though I'm an Internet Marketer to the core by a legal and sensible one who put do things how it should be done and I care not offend anyone as I do know that some will surely gain as

'No one can please everyone in this life'

to check me out and take it off your mind that I don't anything about PayPal operating success in Nigeria.

Keep your finger crossed as I just woke up from today's kinda stress and I'm ready to keep you all updated

straneur:

Lets be honest, it doesn't take forever to state something you know. The truth is he doesn't have anything new apart from what is listed above. Please stop giving him attention. His just a marketer looking for prey.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
Back to main Biz.

As requested,I will summarise all the 5 ways that I mentioned before I start explainning each one in each page and it goes thus:

1.You can open that of Niger and
Benin Republic which you can operate with
Nigeria IP.

2.You can as well open a verified PayPal account with virtual Credit card

3.You using USA VBA i.e USA Virtual Bank Account for PayPal verification.

4.You contacting a friend or well known
people living in supported countries to open one for you and helping you to operate from there.

5.You contacting some Nigerians that are
expert in offering this service.

Less I forget,there is a USA verified PayPal account that operates successfully on Nigeria IP that I discovered for more than 1 month now and it is still working but I will frankly classify it under No. 4 and 5 though I will specially talk more of this as I analyse in detail each one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) / Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online / Longrich Products In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.