Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself (19414 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by 2sexy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
does this mean that with BB one can safely operate paypal from Nigeria?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by obiscolly(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2013
2sexy: does this mean that with BB one can safely operate paypal from Nigeria?
Yep
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:08am On Jan 12, 2013
2sexy: does this mean that with BB one can safely operate paypal from Nigeria?

Don't be deceived 2sexy.That method is real Bleep-up as BB shows shared IP.
If you want to know,access whatismyipaddress.com with your BB browser.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by BluStreak(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
arbitrage:

yes sir.

Having confirmed that payoneer MasterCard can be used to verify a US PayPal account, what region information is required for the payoneer sign up? Can I use my Nigerian address and phone number since I will be funding it using my Nigerian GT MasterCard of Access Bank Visa card?

Please all those in the know should help. I already have a US State dedicated IP VPN on my iPad.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by arbitrage: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
BluStreak:

Having confirmed that payoneer MasterCard can be used to verify a US PayPal account, what region information is required for the payoneer sign up? Can I use my Nigerian address and phone number since I will be funding it using my Nigerian GT MasterCard of Access Bank Visa card?

Please all those in the know should help. I already have a US State dedicated IP VPN on my iPad.

Yes, I used Nigerian address and details to obtain my Payoneer card. I also used the US bank account details that came with the Payoneer card to verify a new Paypal account last week using my phone/tablet's opera mini browser (that comes with foreign (USA) IP). Additionally, I used a visa card from Netspend.com to make the Paypal account funding instant. All done within minutes and no blockage of the Paypal account till now may be because I use the opera mini when it shows US address under whatismyipaddress.com and not when it shows Europe IP (not sure though).
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
I can help you fund your paypal account.I can also help you withdraw it and you have your money ready in Nigeria.
How?
Sorry i cant tell you how to register a paypal account using Nigerian address.but if you ever succeed registering and verifying one.then i can help you fund it with my own paypal by a simple transfer but you have to remit the naira equivalent to my naija bank.

I can also help you withdraw your paypal balance if you transfer the fund to my account.then i can pay you the naira equivalent directly into your naija bank for a fee of course.

Too bad you are not my friend,i would have created and verified a paypal account for you using my address and financial info. I cant because im not sure if you are using the paypal account for fraudulent means and i will be tracked when the investigation begins.
sorry
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by okennaM: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2013
straneur: You don't need to pay to anybody. I will teach you free, it is simple and easy. Haba, na so naija hard reach? all of una wan chop from even simplest thing? I beggy! I will tell you how to do it. I owned one myself for more than 3 years and use it almost everyday.
Bros abeg I go like make u send me how I go take open this verified paypal account for my mail. Xpfeezy@gmail.com thanks bro.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by BluStreak(m): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2013
arbitrage:

Yes, I used Nigerian address and details to obtain my Payoneer card. I also used the US bank account details that came with the Payoneer card to verify a new Paypal account last week using my phone/tablet's opera mini browser (that comes with foreign (USA) IP). Additionally, I used a visa card from Netspend.com to make the Paypal account funding instant. All done within minutes and no blockage of the Paypal account till now may be because I use the opera mini when it shows US address under whatismyipaddress.com and not when it shows Europe IP (not sure though).

Thanks arbitrage, you are the man. I have followed you on this business segment for sometime now & u have always been exceptional. I have signed up for Payoneer & sent in my international passport for verification/approval.

I have a US address and a permanent VPN on my iPad corresponding to the state I have my US address. With that ready, I am waiting for my payoneer MC to get approved. As soon as that happens, I will signup for Paypal.

1 more question arbitrage; Can I use my Nigerian GT Mastercard or my Naija Visa CC to fund my Payoneer? I saw that they accept Visa & Mastercard.

Thanks once again man.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by BluStreak(m): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2013
mrnestyy1985: I can help you fund your paypal account.I can also help you withdraw it and you have your money ready in Nigeria.
How?
Sorry i cant tell you how to register a paypal account using Nigerian address.but if you ever succeed registering and verifying one.then i can help you fund it with my own paypal by a simple transfer but you have to remit the naira equivalent to my naija bank.

I can also help you withdraw your paypal balance if you transfer the fund to my account.then i can pay you the naira equivalent directly into your naija bank for a fee of course.

Too bad you are not my friend,i would have created and verified a paypal account for you using my address and financial info. I cant because im not sure if you are using the paypal account for fraudulent means and i will be tracked when the investigation begins.
sorry

I don't do fraud man. I am too legit & making enough Benjamins to risk fraud. Don'wanna be looking over my shoulders & checking ma phones for tap. Too stressful man. I am a techie & have been using 3rd parties in the US for all payments involving paypal, including shopping. I wanna take charge of that myself.

Thanks for your concern anyway.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by arbitrage: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2013
BluStreak:

Thanks arbitrage, you are the man. I have followed you on this business segment for sometime now & u have always been exceptional. I have signed up for Payoneer & sent in my international passport for verification/approval.

I have a US address and a permanent VPN on my iPad corresponding to the state I have my US address. With that ready, I am waiting for my payoneer MC to get approved. As soon as that happens, I will signup for Paypal.

1 more question arbitrage; Can I use my Nigerian GT Mastercard or my Naija Visa CC to fund my Payoneer? I saw that they accept Visa & Mastercard.

Thanks once again man.

Thanks for your contribution. I am intending to lay out later on Nairaland how to fund and withdraw your Paypal here in Nigeria by first putting it into practice here. I decided to do that using this Payoneer route. Now I can tell you that it is possible because I tried loading/funding my Payoneer card yesterday from my Nigerian card and the status was pending approval. So, as I saw your question now on the possibility of funding the Payoneer from a Nigerian Mastercard or Visa card, I quickly checked my Payoneer account and I saw that the card funding/loading I did yesterday from my Union Bank Visa Card (you can use GTB Mastercard too, as I often use that to fund Moneybookers (Skrill) instantly) has been approved and processed with estimated credit load date to be 19/04/2013; 12:00 am. That means funding your Payoneer card from Nigerian Master and visa cards is not instant like in case of Skrill but goes through their processing of about 2-3 days.

The summary now is that having funded your Payoneer from your Nigerian card, you can fund your Paypal from the Payoneer details you used in activating/verifying your Paypal. I hope you understand the flow. Same goes with the possibility of withdrawing from your Paypal to Payoneer, where you can then use the Payoneer card here at ATM to withdraw your Paypal fund.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by sunky644(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
mrnestyy1985: I can help you fund your paypal account.I can also help you withdraw it and you have your money ready in Nigeria.
How?

sorry
Please can you help me fund another PayPal account with just $12, what's the naira equivalence please? Waiting to hear from you soon...
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by jackbennie: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
anybody in the house dat can exchange PayPal from any source
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
jackbennie: anybody in the house dat can exchange PayPal from any source

I can buy or sell paypal fund to you . Add me on skype. Mrnestyy
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by jackbennie: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

I can buy or sell paypal fund to you . Add me on skype. Mrnestyy

well i don't have a verified PayPal acct
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Jehem: 2:03am On Sep 24, 2013
straneur: For you to have a verified PayPal in Nigeria follow this steps

Get a VPN e.g. www.hidemyass.com or any other VPN (they charge monthly)

Choose USA and connect your VPN

Double check via www.ip2location.com to make sure you are connected

Your computer IP should show USA IP. If done well

Go to www.paypal.com

Sign Up and choose USA as your country, state and city as shown by your ip2location

Go to http://www.instantvirtualcreditcards.com/ to get virtual card for verification

Once you have your virtual card, you need to register it with them. The instruction is on their site

Please note that during card registration you are to use the same sign up details e.g. Names, country, city, Zip code etc

Then go back to www.paypal.com and link your registered card to your account for verification purpose

PayPal will charged your card and request you to enter the amount in your PayPal to be verified.

The amount charged will be on your statement on http://www.instantvirtualcreditcards.com

Just click on statement and type the amount in your paypal account

Once this is done correctly you will be verify.

Please note that

Your VPN must always be connected when using your PayPal (the same IP, Country, state, city) to prevent been suspended or blocked.

You can use any other country allow to use PayPal, it doesn’t have to be usa but the VPN must be that country.

Your must always clear your browser cookies and cache

It is that easy after all, if you have any problem regarding this or any other business related issues let me know strategyneur@gmail.com . It is all free

Good luck

Thanks bro for giving out this info. I also wanted to ask you what kind of businesses can someone do with a paypal account? Please reply or you can mail me thumpnike13@gmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Jehem:

Thanks bro for giving out this info. I also wanted to ask you what kind of businesses can someone do with a paypal account? Please reply or you can mail me thumpnike13@gmail.com

Great but information above is no longer valid for creating flawless PayPal Account.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by simeonabio(m): 4:09am On Oct 01, 2013
mr adesida don't discredit other people work or method all because of the material you want to sell. You have stated your own method. Let the readers/viewers make their own choice. Mr straneur has lifted lifted the veil from people eye.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by jydolikz(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2013
simeonabio: mr adesida don't discredit other people work or method all because of the material you want to sell. You have stated your own method. Let the readers/viewers make their own choice. Mr straneur has lifted lifted the veil from people eye.

Dont get it twisted bro, Adesida is very correct and I dnt think his discrediting anybody's work. he said "...is no longer valid..." meaning it was valid before but not adviceable now. I concur with adesida and will urge u to do the same cos we are here to learn from one another.
Many think paypal is all about opening and verifying, but my brother, its far beyond that.
Getting Paypal verified is very simple but running it successfully from Nigeria requires wisdom. Thankz.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2013
you can open paypal and verify it instantly with bank acct for free..1 go to us.etrade.com using a usa info., login after reg u will see you acct number..ask google for etrade routing number..1 open paypal and click add bank..[NOTE: dnt add de acct wen u are reg. for paypal finish and login normal]...after u will see verify instantly..login ur etrade from paypal..reload you paypal..u are good 2go....if you want me to open it for you i charge 2k, u can call me 08162066991 or skype: ernest.otus
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by arbitrage: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
wizeboy11: you can open paypal and verify it instantly with bank acct for free..1 go to us.etrade.com using a usa info., login after reg u will see you acct number..ask google for etrade routing number..1 open paypal and click add bank..[NOTE: dnt add de acct wen u are reg. for paypal finish and login normal]...after u will see verify instantly..login ur etrade from paypal..reload you paypal..u are good 2go....if you want me to open it for you i charge 2k, u can call me 08162066991 or skype: ernest.otus

Are you saying anyone here can go to us.etrade.com and register a bank account and without a US Social Security Number (SSN)?

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
arbitrage:

Are you saying anyone here can go to us.etrade.com and register a bank account and without a US Social Security Number (SSN)?
yes boss, just go to fakenamegenerator.com and get an ssn
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by conimo(m): 12:50am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2013
simeonabio: mr adesida don't discredit other people work or method all because of the material you want to sell. You have stated your own method. Let the readers/viewers make their own choice. Mr straneur has lifted lifted the veil from people eye.

Oh!I'm not discreting other people work.
Anyway!thanks for that and it's your choice to decide on which one to go for.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2013
jydolikz:

Dont get it twisted bro, Adesida is very correct and I dnt think his discrediting anybody's work. he said "...is no longer valid..." meaning it was valid before but not adviceable now. I concur with adesida and will urge u to do the same cos we are here to learn from one another.
Many think paypal is all about opening and verifying, but my brother, its far beyond that.
Getting Paypal verified is very simple but running it successfully from Nigeria requires wisdom. Thankz.

Kudos!You've the nail on its head especially this: "Getting Paypal verified is very simple but running it successfully from Nigeria requires wisdom." and I've compiled set of working guides and instructions on how to achieve that which I do give to our clients and it has really been helping them.

Another great tip of getting one's PayPal account secured is getting a valid USA Phone line to be linked with one's PayPal account that one can even use to make and receive call(s) on his/her Nigerian line either to call PayPal or receive call from them 24/7 not excluding for sending & receiving text message(s).
The fact still remain that getting USA phone line is free.Receiving & Making call(s) is also free not excluding sending & receiving text message(s) though I have some brief explanation on how to some advanced things with it which will only require some tokens for anyone that wish to do that in a Step by Step USA Phone Number e~book that I've written and compiled.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2013
wizeboy11: you can open paypal and verify it instantly with bank acct for free..1 go to us.etrade.com using a usa info., login after reg u will see you acct number..ask google for etrade routing number..1 open paypal and click add bank..[NOTE: dnt add de acct wen u are reg. for paypal finish and login normal]...after u will see verify instantly..login ur etrade from paypal..reload you paypal..u are good 2go....if you want me to open it for you i charge 2k, u can call me 08162066991 or skype: ernest.otus

You are right as a valid step by step video on how to get that done is available on youtube though there are lots of such videos in there and I know the very best one that explains the step by step of getting that done but I bet it with you that PayPal is aware of that and they've somehow blacklisted E-trade bank.By that,I don't mean that they no longer accept e-trade bank but I'm sure your account will be limited once you use that requiring you provide documents to back it up before they will remove the limitation which I know you won't be able to provide because you used fake details from sites like fakenamegenerator to register for the E-trade account.

Steps to take in getting the E-trade account is also cumbersome as unleashed in the video which I will like to drop its link here but I won't do that in here but I will attach it to the first report that anyone that subscribe at http://presegsunderstanding.com will get and I will also send the link to my existing subscribers(count yourself lucky if you are already one) soon.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2013
arbitrage:

Yes they do Mr. Arbitrage and kindly check my updates on that above.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2013

Why stressing yourself and risking your PayPal account cum funds that will be put in it later when you can get effective and somewhat valid USA Bank Account For Verifying PayPal using the 2-3 days method (the instant method is no longer recommended) for just a token or get that from Payoneer website to get your PayPal account verified and have peace of mind putting it in mind that getting your own valid USA phone line linked to your PayPal account is also a great plus to get your account rated for less troubles from so-called PayPal.You are free to get across to us via INFO@IJAMSOLUTION (dot) COM should you need more information,guides and supports on all what I've talked about above.

Also do make sure that you are using your PayPal account for Legitimate purposes as it is even guaranteed that anyone that wants to open this account for sole reason of scamming people can never last in operating such account. My 1 cent though.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2013
conimo: are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

Great and are you for real that you are selling PayPal at N250/$?
When you sell at that rate,what will now be your pay4me rate.
Why are you asking for all those details of your clients before you can fund their account when all you just need is their correct PayPal e-mail else you have something else to do with those details and if you must do,you must have put more information and a disclaimer there.

Aside that,your company is based in Nigeria and why not contact people that are already in the business.You also need to put at least a Nigerian line Nigerians can call to speak with rather than those other ones.
You also need to be careful of the PayPal logos you've used on that page as paypal can easily locate you and charge you for copyright/trademark offence.

I'm into PayPal opening,buying & selling business in Nigeria the legal way and you can contact me via INFO@IJAMSOLUTION (dot) COM if you are for real.

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 13, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

*PAYPAL US /UK/ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY ACCOUNT

Call/whatsapp: 08100585820
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Zdoh(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by tck2000(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? / Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.