Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career (19513 Views)

Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft / Wife's Voodoo Destroyed Ghana's Goalkeeper's(richard Kingson) Career / Richard Kingson, Adiyiah, Kevin Boateng All Dropped From Ghana Afcon Squad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by oobim(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2012
TB don use jazz make d woman talk wetin she no do.Kingston whose career was already dead as at 2009?Kingston who is as old as Weah?What else cud ve com out of hs career?It is only in d useless continent of Africa dat one's failure is blamed on others.TB IS FAKE!Dont b deceived by what they show u on emmanuel tv.D man doesnt hav d word of God
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Phikom(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2012
Suffer not witch to live...
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Chanchit: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2012
Goal keepers career is not like that of footballers, they can keep for longer, they only start deflating, when people remind them of their age. So it might or might not be. Na their problem be that sha.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by awesomet1(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2012
Who is this Richard Kingson Picture pls
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by deleo16(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2012
o.obim:
TB don use jazz make d woman talk wetin she no do.Kingston whose career was already dead as at 2009?Kingston who is as old as Weah?What else cud ve com out of hs career?It is only in d useless continent of Africa dat one's failure is blamed on others.TB IS FAKE!Dont b deceived by what they show u on emmanuel tv.D man doesnt hav d word of God
how do you know if you give me geninue reason then i will believe you?
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by yosmen: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2012
ebamma: T B Joshua don charm this woman,
shut up ur stupid mind.na u give am charm frm ur villge?how many ve u performed in ur miserable life.Y nt use ur own charm kill d witches for ur village.So charm is greater than d power of God...mumu

2 Likes

Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by deleo16(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
Chanchit: Goal keepers career is not like that of footballers, they can keep for longer, they only start deflating, when people remind them of their age. So it might or might not be. Na their problem be that sha.
true when did lehman, freidel ,van der sar ,david seaman retire keeper retire at old age compare to to strikers or defenders
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by yemiakinjoleya: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
this is serious cry[color=#990000][/color],yemi
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by donel2012: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
TB Joshua you are a Prophet of God indeed,God will keep on Blessing you for all the Good working you are doing for humanity,I love you Major Prophet TB Joshua
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Rastamann: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
TB don't charm the woman o! na so TB dey charm people make dem com dey tak wetin dem no do. Kingston is old and this is what is affecting his career. Let Kingston come out and confirm that he is impotent. The guy dey fire well well with other girls but dey impotent for im wife.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by akin33(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
Film trick and pure diabolic power. Real church does nt ask witches to come on air and begining to confess. NB, the essence of confession of sin is 4 geniue repetance nt 4 TV show. Pls, dnt be decieved. Many satanic prophets are on d rampage.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Rastamann: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ofcourse his flailing career had nothing to do with the fact that the age fabricating Kingston was at best a below average goalkeeper.

So how do you explain his flailing manhood?

Let Kingston confirm say he dey impotent. The guy dey fire well well for outside girls but for im wife he dey impotent.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Kakability(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
T.B joshua don charm the woman abi? When u get problems ur mum go back u they struggle make they deliver u. Rubbish u. Anti christ child.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by logica(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
OK. So it was his witch wife and not the fact that he's almost clocking 60 that affected him. I hear.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Adufaye(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
scopusng: Kill her then.
bible said....do nt allow a witch 2 live,until he or she has confess
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Built2last: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
some should please tell her to use the same spell to loose weight and beautify herself cos she ug no be small
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by DonaldGenes(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnn! Where is the wife from? Cos this is so silly and qrosteque,
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by simon2x1: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
We have ignore the core word of God and come to conclusion with our own reasoning about what we think not what Gods word says nairaland is full of different background and. Different believe so before I believe anything some says about TB Joshua let me compare what is doingis it in line with what the bible says
Even if he is fake is it my own reason to judge him I am God what did God say about criticism to those who are chris like. Ask yourself what will jesus Do ? What did God say about our REAL ENEMY Eph6vs12
To the issue of witch. A true christian should never join people calling a fellow person witch our real enemy is devil that's why I hate this with passion where someone who was caught stealing will be burnt instantly instead of finding a way of restoring him back to God
God is no respecter of person and nobody can fight Gods battle let him alone judge everybody not a mere man or a politician or president neither a pastor themself.
Remember disobedience to God words will only bring more sin and pain.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
She evn look lyk witch sef
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by OilSubsidy: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
The man look older than TB himself. Old men dey play football? grin
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by tunnytox(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
redsun: I am very sure google will soon add nairaland as a paranormal site for web searchers.

You guys are becoming more and more deluded everyday by posting all thess abnormalities on the front page.

Exactly !!
This is what happens when people fails to take responsibility for their own actions and failure, witchcraft ko. witchcraft ni
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Ninapha(f): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
redsun:

He is more distructive than the real Tuberculosis bacteria.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Ninapha(f): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
redsun:

He is more distructive than the real Tuberculosis bacteria.
Pls check ur spelling and repost.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by sluch333: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
Na wah o'
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Ninapha(f): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
CoxyB: She evn look lyk witch sef
Are u for real. Well thank God u are a lady too.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Ninapha(f): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
berem: Seems TB has more of Ghanian customers than Nigerians! But if she actually did what she confessed about, meehn.... That's wickedness! undecided
. Obukwazi gi kwuru nkaa? Ihe nke ime mmuo di omimi, ya mere nwannem, k'anyi dobe ire anyi, hapu ikwu ihe g'emeru anyi; n'ihe na ikpe diri nani Chineke onye nani ya nazoputa!
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Ninapha(f): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
berem: Seems TB has more of Ghanian customers than Nigerians! But if she actually did what she confessed about, meehn.... That's wickedness! undecided
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by hardbody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
yosmen:
shut up ur stupid mind.na u give am charm frm ur villge?how many ve u performed in ur miserable life.Y nt use ur own charm kill d witches for ur village.So charm is greater than d power of God...mumu

Which God are u blabbling about? If Tuberculosis Joshua is reverential to the same God i Know and try to serve (Jehovah Yahweh), i will immediately disown them both)
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Gwekzy: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
Dis man Worwor....He dey waist he talent, He suppose use dis he juju face fight back
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by loabb2(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Richard Kingston Exhibiting His Kissing Skills
[img][/img]

Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Theblessed(f): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
[b][size=16pt]Many of you here, blattering your mouths via your fingers on this lady are spiritually blind and deaf as you have no spiritual insight on the operations of demonic spirits therefore, not qualified to condemn her.

Because you lack this insight that's why all of you are attacking this woman as if she is 100% to blame. No, she is not! Why?

Because, the Bible tells us that we are not fighting flesh and blood rather entities, principalities and the power of darkness (Ephesians Chpt. 6 v. 1 - end)prowling and looking for opportunity to steal kill and devour and they will succeed if and when you open the doors for them to enter and attack, ok!

Some people are possessed by these demonic powers - that you called witchcraft without even knowing they have it, in them. Yes, these evil spirits have powers to destroy a whole family - block their ways and nothing progresses in that family.

One way or the other, it is usually us who invite these demonic spirits into out lives to attack us. Men of God whose teaching I enjoy often say that we give these demons the legal right i.e. open doors to enter our lives via all kinds of sinful/evil activities we engage ourselves in.

For example nos. 1) people deciding they are going to start doing drugs like cocaine, heroin, meth and prostitution etc are open doors for the demons to attack them.

Also, they can enter via evil activities from both sides of our parents e.g. grandparents and our own parents engaging or refusing to engage with with their forefathers idol worshipping in the village, hamlet, clan, family can also trigger the attacks hence, renders their children/grandchildren useless, lack of progress or even deaths in the family.

2) people visiting native doctors for their services.

3) people engaging in occult activities

4) People knowingly doing something wrong and evil in order to cause others hurt/pain in the process.

5) quarrels between evil people/neighbours who have chosen with their own free wills to live this life on the dark side, can lead to them targeting you with evil powers/attacks.

6) some people are attacked e.g. given food/drinks in their sleeps/dreams etc there are whole lots of ways that can trigger the presence of these demons in our lives without us realising we are possessed/victims until serious manifestation and deliverance as this.

Therefore, people, stop assuming and condemning innocent people you do not really know and instead, immerse yourselves spiritually in Scriptures to develop spiritual eyes, in order to understand spiritual things before starting to condemn others.

Most people attacked by these demons will run for their lives and seek Deliverance like this Goalkeeper and his wife but not all can maintain their deliverances as some lack self control over the 'hot stuff of this world' and, stop walking in full surrender (i.e. your body, your soul, your spirit and your entire life) to the ways, commands, precepts and laws of Our Lord thus, their lack of full commitment to Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ could open doors to further demonic attacks.

It is no wonder, we usually hear some say, 'Oh, the deliverance I did last year, did not work for me, it is fake'. To that I say, no it is you who is fake and not the Anointing of God on the Man/Woman of God!

If, the Man/Woman of God doing the Deliverance is "Truly, Called" then, Our Lord and Saviour - Jesus Christ would arm them with awesome Anointing that breaks the yoke! Unless your Pastors are those that claim they are called when actually, they are not truly called but want to serve the Lord - and doing it the wrong way, emulating/copying other Men of God instead of being truthful with their role in the Church/Ministry.

Therefore, leave it for the Lord to sieve out the chaffs from the corns!

Please people, stop blaming the wife of the Goalkeeper rather, blame satan and his demons and we should not forget that our Lord Jesus Christ, has given us Authority in Luke Chpt. 10 v. 19. 'To trample all snakes and scorpions...nothing can harm us' we have crushed satan and his demons under our feet' in Jesus Name, Amen!
[/size][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by hannydarl(f): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
TB is loving the woman. After her trance like confession the hubby may chase her out. TB will step in as peace keeper. Woman will be asked to come to his business center to pray till God answers and changes hubby,s mind. Then TB will kolobi her and she will in trance again tell hubby that she can't come back to him. She wants to serve her new master.

How the hell can a so called man of God air peoples secrete to the world? He is using them to draw more customers. Its a shame. People should watch out. When you go to a church and you are hypnotized you start to confess to shyt you did not do and by the time you come to, its too late. They have used your video to do marketing. Do they take permission from these poor people before airing their dirty laundry for the world to see? What would Jesus have done?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium / 18-Year-Old Silas Nwankwo Joins Swedish Football Club, Mjällby AIF / NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.