Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career (19603 Views)

Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft / Wife's Voodoo Destroyed Ghana's Goalkeeper's(richard Kingson) Career / Richard Kingson, Adiyiah, Kevin Boateng All Dropped From Ghana Afcon Squad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Ibim77: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2012
people's write up shows how dumb they are... they condemn people, they talk foolish and they are nothing, yet to discover their talents so they can bless human race.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 13, 2012
Is it her witchcraft or her pussycraft that ruined him because i heard that if you are into sports as a man and you jam a woman who is very strong in pussycraft your life don baje..from looking at this Woman's elemu (oyan, congas or breasts for short)the holispirit has revealed to me that the spirit of pussycraft is very strong in her...glory
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by birdman(m): 4:00am On Sep 13, 2012
I noticed none of the female nairalanders are posting here? What could this mean lipsrsealed. I think we need a TB Joshua on this forum to start exposing ppl angry
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Godsbrown(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2012
acidtalk: I was told right from small that FEAR WOMAN FIRST BEFORE FEARING SATAN.

The worst form of getting attacked is through sex. If he hadn't married (had sex with her) the damage would have been minimal.

Later (the family) will come out soon to condemn TB Joshua to say the whole confession was staged acted and fake to save theirfelves from humiliation and publiC disgrace.

Women! Women!! Women!!!

The link below discussed how sex can affect one's success in life.

https://www.nairaland.com/956442/sex-spirituality-how-true- it

u r right there is more to women than demons
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Godsbrown(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2012
Gogobiri Lalas: Is it her witchcraft or her pussycraft that ruined him because i heard that if you are into sports as a man and you jam a woman who is very strong in pussycraft your life don baje..from looking at this Woman's elemu (oyan, congas or breasts for short)the holispirit has revealed to me that the spirit of pussycraft is very strong in her...glory

i pity u....u dare mention the name of the Holy spirit with this nonsense that is coming out of ur mouth
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by djfiifi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
Kingston played Black Stars with Abedi Pele and he still want to play and retire with Abedi pele's sons.
Richard Kingston claims he is 34 years,thats a big big lie.
His daughter was my hall mate at University of Ghana,Legon.The girl is 24 by now,meaning Kingston gave birth at the age of 10.
Age is what is simply catching up on you not witchcraft.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by ifyalways(f): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
How did I miss this thread and how come my Gh brothers(abrantie, petrodollars) went MIA?

For the records,this couple have been together for ages and have 3 grown kids already. Infact, the page boy and little bride on their wedding day were their kids. They only decided to make their union legal by getting married.

This her confession of making him impotent has lots of question marks. Was it before or after the 3 kids?if after the 3 kids is that not useless and ridiculous ?

Na real wao.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by thorpido(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2012
hannydarl: TB is loving the woman. After her trance like confession the hubby may chase her out. TB will step in as peace keeper. Woman will be asked to come to his business center to pray till God answers and changes hubby,s mind. Then TB will kolobi her and she will in trance again tell hubby that she can't come back to him. She wants to serve her new master.

How the hell can a so called man of God air peoples secrete to the world? He is using them to draw more customers. Its a shame. People should watch out. When you go to a church and you are hypnotized you start to confess to shyt you did not do and by the time you come to, its too late. They have used your video to do marketing. Do they take permission from these poor people before airing their dirty laundry for the world to see? What would Jesus have done?
For u 2 write something like this,I hope u won't find urself in a situation where u av a problem dat doctors cannot solve.It is written,'for by thy words thou shall be condemned'.
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2012
Mumu, bush man you had better evolve and stop peddling false indignation; can you spot the difference between Holispirit and Holyspirit, I knew self righteous idiots like you will be here that's why I deliberately spelt it that way so you can tell the difference but I guess you are to stupid to notice. With all your filthy righteousness your Country has continued to grow into a cesspit supo
Godsbrown:

i pity u....u dare mention the name of the Holy spirit with this nonsense that is coming out of ur mouth
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by Ibim77: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
hannydarl: TB is loving the woman. After her trance like confession the hubby may chase her out. TB will step in as peace keeper. Woman will be asked to come to his business center to pray till God answers and changes hubby,s mind. Then TB will kolobi her and she will in trance again tell hubby that she can't come back to him. She wants to serve her new master.

How the hell can a so called man of God air peoples secrete to the world? He is using them to draw more customers. Its a shame. People should watch out. When you go to a church and you are hypnotized you start to confess to shyt you did not do and by the time you come to, its too late. They have used your video to do marketing. Do they take permission from these poor people before airing their dirty laundry for the world to see? What would Jesus have done?

you are so sick !!!
Re: Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career by hannydarl(f): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
thorpido: For u 2 write something like this,I hope u won't find urself in a situation where u av a problem dat doctors cannot solve.It is written,'for by thy words thou shall be condemned'.

Amen. See I lost respect for any man that goes about as a pastor. I'd rather ask the good people of nairaland or kids in the street to pray with me than meet a so called pastor. TB joshua has never prayed for any man or woman with positive result. Forget those unknown gang that give false testimonies. Howmany well known people have come out to say TB prayed for me and I recovered from kidney failure or heart disease? My dear, I believe in God and I believe he is able to answer my own prayers if he so desires. Not only when TB prays.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sure Banker Games / Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium / Man Utd Want To Offer Jesse Lingard Plus £45m For Leicester's James Maddison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.