Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Computer Security Experts - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Security Experts (987 Views)

Need Pro Views On These Computer Security Questions / Computer Security Timer Needed / Computer Security Alert: Beware Of This Virus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Security Experts by osho3mtech(f): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2012
Let's share ideas on computer security, internet security, data security, data encryption nd decrypting , encoding nd decoding, ciphers nd deciphers. Authentication. Validation, verification, penetration testing, hacking, cracking nd intrusion detection etc.

1 Like

Re: Computer Security Experts by zico71(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2013
pls my broda i need a serious help i dont know i downloaded one DISK ANTIVIRUS PROFESSIONAL in my system it is stopping most of my work, i tried removing it i could not. through program in control panel its not their i dont know where it is, thanks.
Re: Computer Security Experts by bisikeys: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2013
Try using Cccleaner.
Re: Computer Security Experts by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2013
ccleaner may not work. Try downloading Revo Uninstaller or Revo Pro Uninstaller. The program uninstalls and deletes traces from the registry. However, you delete the files directly. After uninstalling, traces are left. You can manually delete the traces by going to the Program files folder, you locate the trace of the uninstalled program and you delete the folder. The most dangerous way I do mine at times is to go straight to the registry and delete the trace (I will not advise a neophyte do this). Use the Revo program. Thanks.
Re: Computer Security Experts by emaminaj(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
AUTOCAD 2012 complete pack-120k
AUTOCAD 2012 complete pack with autocad ARCHITECTURE- autocad ELECTRICAL and autocad MECHANICAL for those who kno wat autocad means and entails---500k but negotiable.....snd mi a message ASAP or send a mail to emanuellmee@gmail.com or kal me up straight on 08163880500
P.S.. only serious persons shd apply.
Re: Computer Security Experts by TonyMccallum: 3:41am On Mar 18, 2013
Hello Members,

In the computer security context, a hacker is someone who seeks and exploits weaknesses in a computer system or computer network. Hackers may be motivated by a multitude of reasons, such as profit, protest, or challenge. The subculture that has evolved around hackers is often referred to as the computer underground and is now a known community. While other uses of the word hacker exist that are not related to computer security, such as referring to someone with an advanced understanding of computers and computer networks, they are rarely used in mainstream context. They are subject to the long standing hacker definition controversy about the true meaning of the term hacker. In this controversy, the term hacker is reclaimed by computer programmers who argue that someone breaking into computers is better called a cracker, not making a difference between computer criminals and computer security experts. Some white hat hackers claim that they also deserve the title hacker, and that only black hats should be called crackers.

Best Regards,
Tony Mccallum

Mac Software

1 Like

Re: Computer Security Experts by trainingict: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
I need somebody working with a company that is into penetration testing. I need an expert in the field of penetration testing.

Meanwhile, for your total solution on windows 2003/2008/2012 installation and configuration, active directory, exchange server (email server),internal LAN Chatting,PABX, IP-PBX, windows client (xp,7,cool configuration as workstations, repairs and reactivation of network, Antivirus installation in server/client environment and total IT solutions, contact us @ 08033737534, 07082375805

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. / Laptop For Sell Hp / Windows 8 Black Screen With Mouse Pointer After Login

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.