Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Kim Kardashian And Beyoncé Feud: The Untold Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Beyoncé Feud: The Untold Story (1948 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / WHOA! Photos Of Kola Aluko’s £50M Yacht Jayz And Beyoncé Used For Their Holiday / Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian And Beyoncé Feud: The Untold Story by tokuboh: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2012
It was recently reported that Beyoncé was apparently cold as ice to Kim Kardashian while both were in attendance at the Budeweiser Made In America music festival last weekend, which the diva's husband Jay-Z curated. Now, new details have emerged that explain what exactly went down between the two celebrities. read full story and other gossips @ http://celebritynaija..com/2012/09/kim-kardashian-and-beyonce-feud-untold.html
Re: Kim Kardashian And Beyoncé Feud: The Untold Story by anonymous6(f): 12:34am On Sep 08, 2012
caseless: Lawd, havin read dis Un-nigeria news, i hope and pray it solve some nigeria's problem! I did GARRI-rate!

yup, lol
Re: Kim Kardashian And Beyoncé Feud: The Untold Story by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2012
caseless: Lawd, havin read dis Un-nigeria news, i hope and pray it solve some nigeria's problem! I did GARRI-rate!
all dis garri hungry nigerians,must ur life always revolve around garri.when i told one of ur garri freaks to come and take garri in my house in festac dat my sister and gateman is at home,dey will attend to him,av already told my younger sis dat someone will com n pik garri in d house,he disappeared,its only in nairaland dey will be whinning like frustrated babies for garri
Re: Kim Kardashian And Beyoncé Feud: The Untold Story by cynthiasmart(f): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2012
Queen B needs not fight with that Kim Ho cuz she is more responsible
Re: Kim Kardashian And Beyoncé Feud: The Untold Story by niki6(f): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2012

(1) (Reply)

These Boobs Are One Of My Selling Point ––nollywood Actress / Comedy Skit: Voice Of The Lord Ft. Comedian Akpororo|download / Genevieve Nnaji Buys $4million Mansion In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.