Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them (19209 Views)

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets / Meet The Set Of Quadruplets With Different Race Colors Born To Same Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by rhamzus(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Mum Tan Chaoyun, of Shenzen in China’s Guangdong Province, shaved the six-year-olds’ heads with the numbers one to four.

She took the drastic step before they started elementary school because she was worried the boys would get mixed up.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-shaves-numbers-into-hair-of-her-identical-1309403

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
Looking at the hairy numbers on their heads, I would say they were Photoshopped.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by ronkebp(f): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
Do i blame her.....lol...
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by maclatunji: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
^Don't tell me they are identical quads. That would be a major miracle!
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by super1760: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin china product, latest chinco design

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Valiantvaliant(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Please let them tell me the style they used to bring about these... I need at least twins when i get married. . . .
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Please let them tell me the style they used to bring about these... I need at least twins when i get married. . . .

no be only you, i tap anointing jare!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Ninilowo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
Make the mum pray well ooo cos chinko things no dey last.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
Wow. Imagine friends might start teasing them.. Hey 4!, Come over here.

Hmmm, Maybe I'm thinking from a different angle. . . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by olsmade(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
maclatunji: ^Don't tell me they are identical quads. That would be a major miracle!

Lol - b4 nko? R all chinese not identical?
Just kidding o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by achi4u(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
lovly kids
Tank God am papa ejima

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by sweetcheecks(f): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Oh, soo cute but a see mischief coming on, 4 identical teenagers? Nightmare. Lol
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by rajiade: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
Naturally the Chinese people look much alike even when they are not related. In such a case where they are now identical twins, to differentiate taye form kehinde or idowu from alaba would be a research work.

With numbers on their head, identification would be easier. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by free2ryhme: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
rhamzus: Mum Tan Chaoyun, of Shenzen in China’s Guangdong Province, shaved the six-year-olds’ heads with the numbers one to four.

She took the drastic step before they started elementary school because she was worried the boys would get mixed up.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-shaves-numbers-into-hair-of-her-identical-1309403

This is amusing
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by secnelly: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
She'ld av given them a permanent numerical marks on d face instead cos......... If dahz hair, then she'll have to do it again and again. *just thinking aloud*

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by kinalo: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
If she can't identify the twin! Then how will she if number 4 is firstborn and number 3 is the second she may do mistake even during cravin the number on their heads. It happen
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by slimyem: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
lol.
This idea is so funny but the kids are cute..
I can't imagine any Nigerian quad numbered like this though...
Them nor go hear am finish!
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
Psquare probably had that done while they were kids too. grin
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Cuddlemii: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I want babies.....cute! cute! cute!

baby! baby! baby! baby! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by loneytunes(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
Really very funny. But she should have tried tribal marks. 1 mark on both checks to indicate the child's position. grin
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by olsmade(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
Cuddlemii: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I want babies.....cute! cute! cute!

baby! baby! baby! baby! smiley smiley smiley

I can help cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by emenim(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
This is a good initiative taken , because if you take a closer look at those children they look very much alike, in order to differentiate child 1 from 2. great thinking !!!
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by ijebugarri1: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
Looks racist...
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
THESE cute quads have been given a head start on their classmates.
The mother of the identicalquadruplet boys shaved numbers into their hair to help teachers and classmates tell them apart.
Mum Tan Chaoyun, of Shenzen in China’s Guangdong Province, shaved the six-year-olds’ heads with the numbers one to four.
“My sons are identical, evento me,” said Tan who reckons the only difference between them is the shapeof their eyelids.
“I could only tell the difference between them by having different ankle tags on them before they turned 18 months old.
“Even now, their father can’t tell which one is which.
"Sometimes he punishes the second one for something the third one has done.”
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Dignitygab(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
smiley[b][/b]the problem is 'Do China products last?
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Cuddlemii: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
olsmade:

I can help cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by ariyebaba(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
Why not design with Chinese ? cheesy grin shocked angry
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
Interesting
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Temismith(f): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2012
All chinko children dey look alike normally.
Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by searchcorp(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
Siena: Looking at the hairy numbers on their heads, I would say they were Photoshopped.

You must think working on photoshop is very easy.

Siena, I am a bigfan of ur posts on the auto section though. *winks*

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quadruplets Shaves Numbers On Their Hair To Identify Them by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
loneytunes: Really very funny. But she should have tried tribal marks. 1 mark on both checks to indicate the child's position. grin
na the fourth child go hear am!him name go be OWALA!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting / If A Friend Owes You Money And Doesnt Want To Pay Up? / Naija Family Living In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.