Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse (19977 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2012
Why should the police do this? angry
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by ZeusI: 1:54am On Sep 08, 2012
They seem to be falling in love with it.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by harryem(m): 4:48am On Sep 08, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Cynthia is dead and gone. My concern is for other young girls that take that kinda mad and blind risk in their insatiable quest for MATERIAL THINGS and SEXUAL ADVENTURE.
To the ladies in the house, CYNTHIA's CASE IS JUST ONE OUT OF TOO MANY THAT GO UNREPORTED OR UNRESOLVED. DON'T BE PART OF THE STATISTIC.
Why are we wasting time talking about her soul resting in peace. CYNTHIA HANDED HER SOUL TO THE DEVIL THE MOMENT SHE WALKED INTO THAT SIN HOUSE(HOTEL) with her CRIMINAL LOVER. Even if she wanted to negotiate business with her fellow girl, it could have taken place anywhere but not a SIN HOUSE, talkless of negotiating what useless business apart from SEX-FOR-CASH DEAL in a HOTEL.
Say whatever you like, but your own days are numbered if currently you are as LOOSE as CYNTHIA. And 2moro people will come on NAIRALAND to blab about your SINFUL SOUL resting in which peace.
PEACE OF THE WICKED? We cant hoodwink GOD. For it is WRITTEN that "the soul that sinneth it shall die".
Her killers even have chance of making heaven if only they admit their sins and repent today. But for CYNTHIA, I know she burns right nw in hell. THAT'S THE BIBLE TRUTH

God!!!!! Wr r u 4rm?? R u d nxt john d baptist??
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by armadeo(m): 5:21am On Sep 08, 2012
Am I the only one who read that the killers have confessed. What else do u need. After all ibori confessed investigations stopped and he was jailed. This nigerian polica sef!!
They just want to milk the publicity they can get. My only prayer is the so called killers are not actors cos am still yet to see their faces. This is the first time I've ever seen criminal being allowed to hide his face wearing suit. What happened to the handcuff and boxers routine. Only the parmacists were shown.
Either way pls let the family bury their dead and mourn without unnecesary crap from anyone.

I don't know if she is in heaven or hell ( not my place to judge) but I know her family is in pain wether buisness woman or hustler wether vibrator or not so pls leave them alone. No one deserves to die by the callous wickedness of man. It is what it is.

Hon are u sure u aren't being judged 4 doing the Almightys job?

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Etumgbe(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2012
Dis cynthia papa na strong man oo. But no wonder sha na retired general
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by xyoung: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Cynthia is dead and gone. My concern is for other young girls that take that kinda mad and blind risk in their insatiable quest for MATERIAL THINGS and SEXUAL ADVENTURE.
To the ladies in the house, CYNTHIA's CASE IS JUST ONE OUT OF TOO MANY THAT GO UNREPORTED OR UNRESOLVED. DON'T BE PART OF THE STATISTIC.
Why are we wasting time talking about her soul resting in peace. CYNTHIA HANDED HER SOUL TO THE DEVIL THE MOMENT SHE WALKED INTO THAT SIN HOUSE(HOTEL) with her CRIMINAL LOVER. Even if she wanted to negotiate business with her fellow girl, it could have taken place anywhere but not a SIN HOUSE, talkless of negotiating what useless business apart from SEX-FOR-CASH DEAL in a HOTEL.
Say whatever you like, but your own days are numbered if currently you are as LOOSE as CYNTHIA. And 2moro people will come on NAIRALAND to blab about your SINFUL SOUL resting in which peace.
PEACE OF THE WICKED? We cant hoodwink GOD. For it is WRITTEN that "the soul that sinneth it shall die".
Her killers even have chance of making heaven if only they admit their sins and repent today. But for CYNTHIA, I know she burns right nw in hell. THAT'S THE BIBLE TRUTH

Honourable, U hav spoken like a wise person..U r spot ON
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Niseamaka(m): 6:45am On Sep 08, 2012
sylve11: What's the autopsy for? cool

Examination of the dead body to ascertain the exact cause of death.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Niseamaka(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Hotels are not houses of sin. I recently holidayed in Nigeria with my wife and kids. We stayed in a hotel for four weeks. Some christian denominations even conduct their programs in hotels. You will discover the necessity of hotels someday when you travel outside the shores of Nigeria for business, conference or holiday.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by bknight: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2012
Jeez! These 'wise' ones are at it again! Hotels are now sin houses? The so-called sins in d hotel r yet to compare to the sins ppl commit in their homes.

Since she died the police has not done an autopsy? So they hv been feeding us confessions from suspects as true details of the crime? shocked Wat if d story these guys r feeding d police is all lies? Is there truly any trace of rophynol in her, does tissues around her neck suggest strangulation? etc

Smh! Only autopsy can give facts, but nigerian police takes confessions of suspects as facts.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Niseamaka(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2012
bknight: These moronss are at it again. Hotels are now sin houses? The so-called sins in d hotel r yet to compare to the sins ppl commit in their houses.

Since she died they hv not done an autopsy? So they hv been feeding us confessions from suspects as true details of the crime? shocked Wat if d story these guys r feeding d police is all lies? Is there truly any trace of rophynol in her, does tissues around her neck suggest strangulation?

Smh! Only autopsy can give facts, but nigerian police takes confessions of suspects as facts.

Tell them. 95% of sinful and criminal atrocities Nigerians commit, takes
place outside the confines of hotels.Some even occur in places of worship.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by zeal500: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2012
9ja police doing wht they do best..........
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2012
Classicalman: @Mr Righteous, we have heard you. But are you not being a hypocrite by having that "sinful" user name? Im just saying.

Dnt mind d fukn hipocrit fuktard! Evn d kilas confesd dey convinced ha to com buy import cheap clotns! D fuktad typn dat crap ar d ones dat waley and endanger dis poor girls dat jst wana hv fun! Havn fun is neva a sin in my bible!
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by NEROSKY(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2012
them won chop am??

Anyway dat 1 is nt my problem, look my signature, don't say u were'nt told abt it, check d site to confirm urself..
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by onyengbu: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
You are not just a hypocrite, you lack exposure too. There was never anything in the Cynthia's story to suggest that her killers are her lovers or that she is loose. Unless you are suggesting that anyone that conducts business in a hotel is loose.

The poor lady was tricked to a hotel, drugged BEFORE being raped and killed.

How dare you judge someone you dont even know. What you spew up there is enough to send you to hell already!
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by nikejoy: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2012
ARE YOU THE CREATOR?may b her death serve a great purpose for her family n neighbour,u can never tell where n what might be happening to her soul right nw.At least respect her for nw n stop tinking u r that saint,pray for her soul n ask for ur forgiveness.GOD IS MORE THAN UR PERSPECTIVE,atleast u r a human.god bless you.
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2012
In this case, an autopsy is necessary to provide medical information about her death. The benefit is that it will provide detailed information about the her health and so will give an understanding of the various factors which may have contributed to the death. Even if the cause of her death seems clear to us, the person may have had a medical condition which was not apparent during life. This information can be important for family members trying to come to terms with the her death. The average autopsy , including paperwork takes approximately four hours to complete. The external examination of the autopsy, which involves both dictation and paperwork, lasts about half an hour. However, the internal examination of an autopsy will last from one to two hours. If the investigation is part of a complex homicide case, the autopsy could take four to six hours to complete, so the reason for the delay is unclear to me, this again has shown that solving crimes in our society can take forever and will forever remain unsolved if proactive measures are not taken to reorientate the Nigerian Police.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2012
Billyonaire: Autopsy and pathology reports are necessary before prosecution of the suspects, without which they could walk free for lack of evidence from the jury. Nairaland should be a place for people to come and learn and not to come and get more stvpid!!

No doubt, but why is it taking forever even though we understand that the average autopsy , including paperwork takes approximately four hours to complete. while the external examination of the autopsy, which involves both dictation and paperwork, lasts about half an hour. However, the internal examination of an autopsy will last from one to two hours. If the investigation is part of a complex homicide case, the autopsy could take four to six hours to complete
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Decryptor(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2012
Hmmm! that girl was so pwetty o! what are the police keeping her corpse for? i hope they are not ......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Tropilo(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2012
WebSurfer: The truth here is the family got money, if she was from a poor background, you wouldn't here or see all these things going on..

All of you making statement as the quote above, please note that nobody forced your folks to be non-achievers.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Htown64(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2012
Callotti: This tragedy has no fullstop.
Even 'Our Real Deltan Price' is involved.
What a generous, kind soul. grin
God bless you Emma. kiss
calling your mugu governor a prince, generous and kind soul? ROTFLMAO
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by shizzle11(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

You are as silly as you are ignorant, same for all that clicked 'like' on your silly comment.
Who made you judge over your fellow man to opine that Cynthia is in hell right now?? U idiatt!

Whoever told you hotel is a house of sin. Maybe travelers are now supposed to lodge in brothels or she could have come to your house to discus the supposed 'busines' odejide!

Did you not hear her killers confess severally that they lured her through 'business' proposal (she didn't go there for whatever sex for money as you would want many gullible fellows to believe here on NL).

You are no more saint than Cynthia so stop castigating her. You don't even know her and what she represents while alive, you probably have made more silly mistakes in your life so stop ur stewpid hollier-than-thou attitude here.

Cynthia is late now, and soon will be buried, can you please let her Rest in peace now.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Jymes: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
so sad. But thats exactly right.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by iamtheprincipal: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2012
D-Explorer:
Just like TB Joshua, this thread will make frontpage.

@D-Explorer, must you (and your likes) mention the name of Prophet TB Joshua at any slightest provocation, even when a thread has got nothing to do with the MoG? If you don't have any good/better thing to say, why don't you shut that gutter you call a mouth... Idiot(s)!
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by armadeo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
Tropilo:

All of you making statement as the quote above, please note that nobody forced your folks to be non-achievers.

Thank u my friend. Am not from a rich or society shaking home but I don't pull that because you're poor crap. Its more like you're ignorant.
Nobody stopped anyone from achieving but urself.despite all the crap happening in this country ppl are still going about making legit millions so STFU

Back to thread hon suq ma'diq u can shove one up ur as*s. U actually are very dense. Remember the message is love of God not punishment from God.
I wonder will u * am assuming now* serve God if not for the fear of hell?
The only reason u should serve God almighty is cos u love him not because u are afraid of punishment else u're just pretending and remember God is not mocked.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Dranatomy: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
NIGERIAN POLICE EMERGES THE BEST IN THE WORLD!...QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!...I must really recommend those guys, they r workin
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by swtcharissa(f): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
Seriously,dis babe turn celebrity at death,she nor reign like dis wen she be miss nigeria runner up,,,anoda dargin,but to b sincere,dis is a big warning to us ladies,let's be carefull abt where we go n who we meet,we like too much moving around,I pray we wud not be found wanting when OUR TRUMPET shall SOUND
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by iamtheprincipal: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
FrontPageLawyer: In this case, an autopsy is necessary to provide medical information about her death. The benefit is that it will provide detailed information about the her health and so will give an understanding of the various factors which may have contributed to the death. Even if the cause of her death seems clear to us, the person may have had a medical condition which was not apparent during life. This information can be important for family members trying to come to terms with the her death. The average autopsy , including paperwork takes approximately four hours to complete. The external examination of the autopsy, which involves both dictation and paperwork, lasts about half an hour. However, the internal examination of an autopsy will last from one to two hours. If the investigation is part of a complex homicide case, the autopsy could take four to six hours to complete, so the reason for the delay is unclear to me, this again has shown that solving crimes in our society can take forever and will forever remain unsolved if proactive measures are not taken to reorientate the Nigerian Police.

@FrontPageLawyer, you are spot on.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by muyenmuyen: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
l support firing squard 4 the killer
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by texazzpete(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

No, you thrice accursed m0r0n. The 'Bible truth' is that you should not judge, lest ye be judged. And you've just proceeded to judge this poor lady, calling her a 'sinner' and insinuating that she went there for sexual intercourse for money.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Afam4eva(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
tpia@:
i think afam4ever and co should stay off any thread pertaining to the late cynthia, before you start stoking some unnecessary fires somewhere.

its not a crime to not have empathy, but you sure as heck can shut the heck up and just keep your thoughts to yourself?

i find people who rejoice over other people's sorrow, very annoying and imo, they're under a curse. Especially when this is someone you dont know personally and who has done nothing to you?

your posts so far as regards this matter, havent been impressive at all.

even if its your enemy, just shut up for goodness sake.

and this applies to the other misfits out there as well.
Why are you calling my name? I really don't get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oliver Ezra Barawani Shot Dead By Policeman (Photos) / How I Was Duped Of N465,000 @trans Amadi, PH / 13-year-old Boy Molested By A Trader In Aba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.