Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,159 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Visa Refusal Based On Previous Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Refusal Based On Previous Application (776 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / S'African Police Invade Nigerian Embassy Over Visa Refusal To South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Refusal Based On Previous Application by bmgcomm: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
please I need urgent and honest advice based on this scenario. I applied for a tourist visa in 2005 with my real name and real date of birth and was refused, a year later 2006 I reapplied with a false name and false documents was denied also but appealed against the decision and was granted a 6 months family visitors visa. I travelled once but on my second trip to the UK I was denied entry and subsequently deported back to Nigeria. I never appealed again. this year 2012 I applied with my original documents and the real situation about me and my wife for a tourist visa for 6 months,but was refused based on my previous false application and subsequent deportation in 2006.please advise me on what to do next.thanks- Michael. O
Re: Visa Refusal Based On Previous Application by denitro(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
You are finished with traveling to the UK.
Look for another country.
Re: Visa Refusal Based On Previous Application by Vicjustice: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2012
bmgcomm: please I need urgent and honest advice based on this scenario. I applied for a tourist visa in 2005 with my real name and real date of birth and was refused, a year later 2006 I reapplied with a false name and false documents was denied also but appealed against the decision and was granted a 6 months family visitors visa. I travelled once but on my second trip to the UK I was denied entry and subsequently deported back to Nigeria. I never appealed again. this year 2012 I applied with my original documents and the real situation about me and my wife for a tourist visa for 6 months,but was refused based on my previous false application and subsequent deportation in 2006.please advise me on what to do next.thanks- Michael. O
You have been placed on a 10 years ban which started counting from the day of your recent visa refusal.
Read more here:
https://www.nairaland.com/967110/main-reasons-many-refused-visas
Re: Visa Refusal Based On Previous Application by justwise(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2012
bmgcomm: please I need urgent and honest advice based on this scenario. I applied for a tourist visa in 2005 with my real name and real date of birth and was refused, a year later 2006 I reapplied with a false name and false documents [/b]was denied also but appealed against the decision and was granted a 6 months family visitors visa. I travelled once but on my second trip to the UK [b]I was denied entry and subsequently deported back to Nigeria. I never appealed again. this year 2012 I applied with my original documents and the real situation about me and my wife for a tourist visa for 6 months,but was refused based on my previous false application and subsequent deportation in 2006.please advise me on what to do next.thanks- Michael. O

grin grin grin Nice, nobody should get away with fraud, no matter how long it takes.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Start Over / Africans Stand To Lose As US Axes Visa Lottery. / France Visa Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.